What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 04 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help. And thank you to all of the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Mayfield vs Den or Matt Ryan @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

Let's kick off Week 4!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Week 3:
I went 19-21-2 in my calls and the coin toss also went 19-21-2

On the season I am: 62-54-6 and the coin toss is 56-60-6

I'm having some trouble this week, so I'll start:

PPR Super-Flex Starters: Lamar Jackson, Javonte Williams, Justin Jefferson, Amon-Ra St. Brown

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

RB2: With DeAndre Swift likely out. My guess is David Montgomery is going to be out too.
Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
Curtis Samuel @ DAL
One of the RBs above

Last edited:

PPR Super-Flex Starters: Lamar Jackson, Javonte Williams, Justin Jefferson, Amon-Ra St. Brown

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

RB2: With DeAndre Swift likely out. My guess is David Montgomery is going to be out too.
Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
One of the RBs above
Sutton is the clear WR1 on that Broncos team but their inability to reach the red zone consistently and efficiently is concerning. This is a make or break week for both of these teams in terms of figuring out their offense. If the Raiders solve their issues and score enough to force Russ & Co to execute then Sutton could have a good week. Hard to avoid starting Williams and Herbert at the RB2 and Flex but full PPR gives Sutton an edge. So Williams > Sutton > Herbert but it's close.

Thanks as always Chaka!

Standard league

TE: Schultz (assume healthy --which is likely a stretch) OR Engram? Dissappointing last game from Engram and not sure if he's just one of those that looks good on paper with his utilization but not translating to the real fantasy value ?

For RB -- At this point playing Herbert for Swift

I Need 2 in flex :

Cooks vs LAC (what happened that last game?!?)
Pollard vs Wash
London vs Cleveland
Stevenson @ GB - not liking this one
Moore @ Pitts -- not liking this one either

Defense-- I have Chiefs @ TB or Giants vs Bears. OR Miami on waiver? (also Jax, Hou and Cinn available)

Thanks as always Chaka!

Standard league

TE: Schultz (assume healthy --which is likely a stretch) OR Engram? Dissappointing last game from Engram and not sure if he's just one of those that looks good on paper with his utilization but not translating to the real fantasy value ?

For RB -- At this point playing Herbert for Swift

I Need 2 in flex :

Pollard vs Wash
London vs Cleveland
If Schultz plays I think you have to play him. Engram has always been one who teased with, alleged, talent but rarely translated it on the field. I think you make a solid point about utilization not translating. Last week he was on the field as much as any pass catcher except Kirk (76%) and it translated into 3 targets. Schultz is 3rd in targets on the Cowboys even though he missed a game.

Schultz>Engram

I agree about Stevenson & Moore, those are just bad matchups and Zach Wilson may be back this week which adds another level of uncertainty.

I am 0-7 on Pollard calls the last two weeks and was 0-3 on London last Sunday (0-2 on Cooks the last two weeks too) so maybe do the opposite of what I suggest.

The Eagles Defense made the formerly high-flying Redskins offense look silly last week. Nine sacks! The Cowboys also have a great pass rush and the Commadores have a bad defense (28th scoring, 28th passing, 21st rushing) so this has the look of a game the Cowboys could control. Coming off a good game, I like Pollard this week for sure.

I said last week that I have concerns the Falcons would put up enough volume in the passing game to allow both Pitts & London relevance on a week-in-week-out basis. I still have those concerns. Mariota has thrown 33, 26 & 20 passes so far this season. Last week turned out okay because it is apparent that there are only two true reads in the Falcon passing game with Pitts & London. They have 18 & 25 targets and the next closest player has 8. Last week Pitts had 8 targets and London 6. The TD for London salvaged what would have been a bad magic football day but, it still counts. You need to be prepared for the potential of a low floor with London but he does seem to be locked in to around 7-8 targets per game.

I will continue to bang the drum for Cooks. He has 29 targets through three games and the next closest player on the Texans has 16. Cooks is the clear alpha. Unfortunately the Texans are a bad team and things like what happened this week are part-and-parcel with having a guy like Cooks in your lineup. The question is how does his ceiling/floor combo compare to London's? Right now it looks to favor London, slightly, even on lesser volume. The matchup at home may be better than it looks; the Chargers are giving up more points, passing and rushing yards than the Browns (by small margins but still...). And they humiliated the Chargers in Houston last year so maybe the Texans have some favorable matchups against this Charger team. But that last part is just hopeful thinking, there isn't much to back it up.

Yeah, Pollard is a must and it's a real coin flip between Cooks & London for me. I think:

Pollard>>London>Cooks

Great job,terrific thread every week.
Here's my first query:
FFPC scoring:

M.Stafford @ SF or
J.Goff vs Sea

Great job,terrific thread every week.
Here's my first query:
FFPC scoring:

M.Stafford @ SF or
J.Goff vs Sea
Man. Two statues.

I have to go with Goff. He's throwing a bit more often, is more efficient, has more TDs, fewer INTs and he's home against a suspect opponent. The downside is if the Lions can get a lead they may try and play ball control. However Campbell says he really regretted playing it safe at the end of the Vikings game, so I expect the Lions to remain aggressive regardless of game situation. Stafford is on the road in San Francisco who plays the Rams very tough. And, something about Stafford seems off this season. IMO his elbow is hindering him.

Goff>Stafford

what’s plan B if ARSB misses Week 4?

Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

My contrarian view: Herbert > JRob > Jamaal (caveat - I’ve been wrong on Williams all year)

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

Sorry out of order / these SuperFlex leagues are weird

Goff but it’s hard with his two best weapons out; just don’t trust the Saints in London
FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
Curtis Samuel @ DAL
One of the RBs above

Sutton & the Swiss Army knife (Plan B) over JRob

Pivot to Daniel Bellinger possible?

I Need 2 in flex :

Pollard vs Wash
London vs Cleveland

Cooks & Pollard

Defense-- I have Chiefs @ TB or Giants vs Bears. OR Miami on waiver? (also Jax, Hou and Cinn available)

Fins

I think you have to strongly consider the Bengals here. Short week after that brutal game in Miami last week (if you didn't see it, watch the replay. It was emotionally and physically exhausting for everyone) and a back injury to Tua. I think it is going to be difficult for the Fins to be ready to tackle the Bengals who looked to have found a bit of their mojo as they cruised past the Jets last week.

Bengals

Standard, starting AJ Brown, need 3 from the following options:

Cook/Mattison @ Saints - assuming we have clarity before the game, hate the matchup though
J.Williams/Gordon @ Vegas - what is going on here? Williams runs great, then constant chopping and changing in the game and Gordon gets the goallines. Maddening.
A.Gibson @ Cowboys - good for a td but not much else
D.Harris @ Packers - efficient but splitting
C.Kirk @ Eagles - un-benchable until proven otherwise...right?
Lamb - targets are there, still feels a bit shaky, nice game @ Giants, still doesn't feel reliable somehow

Thanks!

Cook/Mattison @ Saints - assuming we have clarity before the game, hate the matchup though
J.Williams/Gordon @ Vegas - what is going on here? Williams runs great, then constant chopping and changing in the game and Gordon gets the goallines. Maddening.
Lamb - targets are there, still feels a bit shaky, nice game @ Giants, still doesn't feel reliable somehow

Thanks!

Tough call here - also like the Vikings RB (either one)

All standard scoring.
Tua @ CIN
Brady vs KC(puke)
stuck in a position where I can't really drop either, nor is there anything great to pick up as everyone has been inconsistent. Seems Im stuck with mediocre QB play with a few big weeks thrown in...just have to pick the right timing of big games. Tua, if healthy, I think would be the better play. Tampa's offense looks awful, yeah, they get Evans back, but they looked bad week 1 too. Brady doesn't seem right at all. Definitely regret panic trading for him after losing Dak. And thought it was an ok deal at the time (selling JRob high at the time thinking Etienne worked in quicker than he has...ugh, sucks for me).

WRs...as usual, just a mess all year and I have chosen poorly all year. (leaning the first two...could use one of the others at flex)
Marquise Brown @ Carolina...seems just needs to be in there every week (at least while the other WRs are out)...he is getting big targets now and has the ability to have big big weeks.
Curtis Samuel @ Dallas...again, target share plus gets carries. Not as productive last week, but seems that may even be his floor while this run is going on with him healthy.

Gabe Davis @ Balt...give him another week to get back in sync? Played him last week when I should have went with Brown...thankfully didn't cost me.
DJ Moore vs AZ...just disappointing how this offense has been...I really don't know what I was thinking taking him after already drafting McCaffrey
Brandin Cooks vs. LAC Really unsure he is anything more than just bench depth in a non-ppr for a while. Targets, but no real great production. Holding for now, but when I have to make a decision with Brian Robinson coming off of IR...he may be the odd man out of my roster.

Flex Spot
Do I flex Antonio Gibson @ Dallas as he has averaged around 10 points a game? Or Flex Gabe Davis?

I think you have to strongly consider the Bengals here. Short week after that brutal game in Miami last week (if you didn't see it, watch the replay. It was emotionally and physically exhausting for everyone) and a back injury to Tua. I think it is going to be difficult for the Fins to be ready to tackle the Bengals who looked to have found a bit of their mojo as they cruised past the Jets last week.

Bengals
Interesting. --even if Tua plays?

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
Curtis Samuel @ DAL
One of the RBs above
Goff
Herbert
then I think Sutton as I still think they get going a bit more. But man, tough choices with some really good depth there. Can make cases for either of the RBs to flex as well.

Bengals
Interesting. --even if Tua plays?
Yeah. I could see arguments for KC or the Giants for sure but I just can't fathom how the Dolphins could be ready for a game after what they went through on Sunday. Players were dropping like flies from dehydration and exhaustion. That was one of the most emotionally compelling games I have seen in years.

Mind you, the Dolphins have been working miracles this season so don't count them out at all but, I think the Bengals roll.

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
Curtis Samuel @ DAL
One of the RBs above

Can't disagree with anyone else

Goff - Seattle are rank bad
Herbert - Giants got run on bad, might not translate exactly but he looks like a great start
Sutton - Alpha on this (admittedly not very good) offense

Half PPR, need two RB's, projecting as solid favourite so just need high floor I think:

Kamara vs Vikings (London)
Elliott vs Washington
Sanders vs Jaguars
Stevenson @ Packers
Mattison @ Saints (London)

Seems too soon to think about benching Kamara so he's probably one. If Cook is out then Mattison I think is clearly the play, if not I think it's between Zeke and Sanders as I'm not really liking Stevenson's matchup?

Half PPR, need two RB's, projecting as solid favourite so just need high floor I think:

Elliott vs Washington
Sanders vs Jaguars
Stevenson @ Packers

Seems too soon to think about benching Kamara so he's probably one. If Cook is out then Mattison I think is clearly the play, if not I think it's between Zeke and Sanders as I'm not really liking Stevenson's matchup?
I think you have to play Kamara and hope he scores. He’s not catching passes anymore, which hurts his value. The offense is still his though. I would play Elliott against that awful Wash D also.

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
Curtis Samuel @ DAL
One of the RBs above
Goff/Herbert/Williams

It’s close enough to where if you chose Sutton instead of one of the RB’s I wouldn’t fault you. I think you have a nice floor and decent ceiling with the RB’s. I’m not trusting the Denver offense right now. Sutton has been good but I fear a dud game could happen.

Thanks!
Obviously we need to wait on Dalvin news buy let's operate under the assumption he is limited and is not a game day inactive. That puts you in a real bind. All questions, no answers. Just a blind dart throw. What kind of efficiency can you expect against the Saints (in London no less)? And will he get a full load? My feeling is you should probably play him but the good news is you have good options if you feel the RoI isn't there.

Javonte is still a must start. If you didn't realize it was going to be a time share, you weren't doing your homework. The great news is he's getting 56% of the snaps and 60% of the RB opportunities. He's a 3-down + goal line RB and it's a good matchup. Melvin will continue to get his, there is even an argument to start both Melvin and Javonte, but Javonte is the clear lead back in Denver.

I wouldn't consider Harris or Gibson ATM, even with Dalvin out you have better options.

I agree that you have to ride the Kirk wave. The Eagles are a tough out but Kirk and Lawrence are performing to well.

Lamb is your guy if you don't want to ride the Dalvin rollercoaster. I agree he looks off, that drop on Monday was brutal and I thought he didn't even try to make an adjustment on another, underthrown deep pass. But he gets tons of looks and still came through in the end and had a big game, coulda been a monster but was still very good. Facing a terrible Commadores defense he's a great start.

Obviously wait for news on Dalvin but ATM

Javonte, Kirk & Lamb are my guys.

Would luv some opinions here. FFPC scoring:
Will need to start 6 of the following 8 players.
How would you rank them this week?

A.Jones vs NE
J.Conner @ Car
J.Jacobs vs Den
J.Williams vs Sea
C.Kupp @ SF
B.Cooks vs LAC
C.Kirk @ Phi
D.Smith vs Jax

All standard scoring.
Tua @ CIN
Brady vs KC(puke)
stuck in a position where I can't really drop either, nor is there anything great to pick up as everyone has been inconsistent. Seems Im stuck with mediocre QB play with a few big weeks thrown in...just have to pick the right timing of big games. Tua, if healthy, I think would be the better play. Tampa's offense looks awful, yeah, they get Evans back, but they looked bad week 1 too. Brady doesn't seem right at all. Definitely regret panic trading for him after losing Dak. And thought it was an ok deal at the time (selling JRob high at the time thinking Etienne worked in quicker than he has...ugh, sucks for me).

WRs...as usual, just a mess all year and I have chosen poorly all year. (leaning the first two...could use one of the others at flex)
Marquise Brown @ Carolina...seems just needs to be in there every week (at least while the other WRs are out)...he is getting big targets now and has the ability to have big big weeks.
Curtis Samuel @ Dallas...again, target share plus gets carries. Not as productive last week, but seems that may even be his floor while this run is going on with him healthy.

Gabe Davis @ Balt...give him another week to get back in sync? Played him last week when I should have went with Brown...thankfully didn't cost me.
DJ Moore vs AZ...just disappointing how this offense has been...I really don't know what I was thinking taking him after already drafting McCaffrey
Brandin Cooks vs. LAC Really unsure he is anything more than just bench depth in a non-ppr for a while. Targets, but no real great production. Holding for now, but when I have to make a decision with Brian Robinson coming off of IR...he may be the odd man out of my roster.

Flex Spot
Do I flex Antonio Gibson @ Dallas as he has averaged around 10 points a game? Or Flex Gabe Davis?
Yeah, your logic is sound.

Miami is coming off such a physically and emotionally brutal game (seriously, if you didn't get a chance, watch the replay of that game. I was exhausted afterwards) that I have trouble seeing how they could be ready to go on Thursday. And that's without even considering Tua's status (officially limited on Tuesday).

But maybe the wheels are finally coming off for Brady too. The team around him is wounded, he apparently has a finger injury and I think his heart isn't 100% on the field. I keep thinking he has to turn it around and have a big Brady game, and this week sure looks like an opportunity to do so but maybe KC is still angry about the Super Bowl, and last week's loss, and just rolls TB. Oh, and they may have to move the game because, y'know, hurricane, even if they don't weather may be a factor. I honestly have no idea what to suggest here.

WAG Brady>Tua

100% agree about Brown & Samuel

Also agree DJ isn't an option here.

Your facing a ceiling/floor dilemma with Cooks v Gabe. First you need to monitor reports about Josh Allen's hand. He's probably fine but it bears watching.

IMO if the hand seems fine go with Gabe. He offers good productivity on low volume and he is going against the #1 scoring team in the NFL that also happens to have the worst passing defense in the league. IDK if Buffalo wins this week but I would bet every nickel in my wallet they score more than 19 points this week.

Gabe>Cooks

ETA: @sho nuff Gabe Davis did not practice today.

Last edited:

Elliott vs Washington
Sanders vs Jaguars
Stevenson @ Packers

If high floor is your need then I think you have to go with Zeke & Kamara.

Sanders is getting really nice volume for sure but his TD prospects are lower than most, and he is facing the toughest defense of the three by a good margin.

You can argue the Pats will try to run all day with Hoyer (or Zippy) at QB. I would argue the Oackers know that and will have 13 guys in the box in every play. Tough, tough roadie for the Pats. Pass

If Dalvin is out Mattison is a nice option but I don't see that he brings anything to the table that Zeke, Kamara & Sanders although he has a better matchup than Sanders.

Objectively, if Dalvin is out, you have four similar options. I think Kamara is a must because of his versatility, although if he doesn't shine then you will need to consider if he's a must start RoS. After that, go with your gut.

Kamara>Zeke>Mattison*>Sanders

Also need RB2 with Swift out, along side Barkley.

Etienne @PHI
Pollard vs. WAS
Edmonds @ CIN

Thinking Pollard here, but not thrilled with his lack of passing game usage on MNF, and Gallup and/or Schultz may be back. Etienne's usage may go up, but it's Robinson's show for the most part. And can't rely on TDs from Edmonds.

Happy to return the favor - leave thread post #.

Pick 2 rb
Jones vs ne
Sanders vs jax
Stevenson @ gb
Herbert @ nyg
Jones 100% for, I hope, obvious reasons.

Sanders has a, surprisingly brutal matchup and his TD upside seems low. But he gets good volume and runs very well, limited PPR upside, though.

Won't start any Pat with Hoyer (or Zippy) under center.

If Montgomery is out how can you not start Khalil?

Jones>Khalil*>Sanders>Rhamondre.

A.Jones vs NE
J.Conner @ Car
J.Jacobs vs Den
J.Williams vs Sea
C.Kupp @ SF
B.Cooks vs LAC
C.Kirk @ Phi
D.Smith vs Jax
Jones, Javonte, Cupp, Kirk 100%

Never been a Conner fan as a player (seems like an admirable dude who went through a lot in life but that has nothing to do with football). He's a below average runner who gets banged up often and is entirely TD dependent. IMO last season was the high water mark. He always has multi-TD potential in that offense but how can you predict when and how many games will he be a liability while you wait for that production?

Jacobs should be a no-brainer here but McDaniels is far too concerned with teaching (force feeding) Carr the passing scheme that he doesn't seem nearly as concerned with winning, which Jacobs clearly could help them do. 53 rushing attempts, FOR THE WHOLE TEAM, on the season. So frustrating. But, Jacobs is getting pretty much all of the RB work so he's still a good option here. Solid floor.

Cooks is the WR version of Jacobs. Good player, good volume but it feels like his team could be using him better. Still, no Bosa, hobbled JC Jackson, no Slater, hobbled Herbert, Keenan may not play. Houston has a shot here.

Is playing Devonta chasing points? Yeah, a little but he is a very good player on a very good team. Personally I think He's your biggest upside play however he also has the lowest floor.

Jacobs>Davonta>Cooks>Conner

Last edited:

Etienne @PHI
Pollard vs. WAS
Edmonds @ CIN

Thinking Pollard here, but not thrilled with his lack of passing game usage on MNF, and Gallup and/or Schultz may be back. Etienne's usage may go up, but it's Robinson's show for the most part. And can't rely on TDs from Edmonds.

I agree with Pollard here. That Washington defense is not very good and he may not have gotten much work in the passing game on Monday he still has multi-catch upside and we all saw the big play ability.

Edmonds/Mostert has been a PITA to figure out and I don't see that changing RoS. The question is how many down games can you stomach to capture the good ones?

Etienne did get more opportunities this week. But it still amounted to five in the first half with the game close and 11 after the score was 23-10 with 9 minutes left in the third. Still valuable carries in a game that could have been lost at that point, but he's the clear #2. So, unless you expect the Jags to be up big early, I would worry about his floor.

Pollard>Etienne>Edmonds

A.Jones vs NE
J.Conner @ Car
J.Jacobs vs Den
J.Williams vs Sea
C.Kupp @ SF
B.Cooks vs LAC
C.Kirk @ Phi
D.Smith vs Jax

Kupp, Jones, Smith, Kirk, cooks, Conner, Williams, Jacobs

Etienne @PHI
Pollard vs. WAS
Edmonds @ CIN

pollard but agree not really thrilled with it

QB2:
Goff v SEA
Jameis v MIN

Jamaal Williams v SEA
James Robinson @ PHI
Khalil Herbert @ NYG

FLEX:
Courtland Sutton @ LVR
Curtis Samuel @ DAL
One of the RBs above
Goff and all three RBs

Pick your lottery ticket:

Dotson @ DAL
Gage v KC
Elijah Moore @ PIT
Burks @ IND
Dortch @ CAR
Zay @ PHI

Other mentions of mediocrity: Richie James, Tyler Boyd, Robbie Anderson, Julio, Nico Collins, DeAndre Carter, McKenzie, Renfrow, Hollins, Claypool, Pickens, Chark, Mooney, Toney (can'tquityouboo)

I have Dotson on my roster. All others available on the wire. I kind of feel like I HAVE to pick up Elijah......but only have one open roster spot so would also need to start him.

Last edited:

Dotson @ DAL
Gage v KC
Elijah Moore @ PIT
Burks @ IND
Dortch @ CAR
Zay @ PHI

Other mentions of mediocrity: Richie James, Tyler Boyd, Robbie Anderson, Julio, Nico Collins, DeAndre Carter, McKenzie, Renfrow, Hollins, Claypool, Pickens, Chark, Mooney, Toney (can'tquityouboo)

I have Dotson on my roster. All others available on the wire. I kind of feel like I HAVE to pick up Elijah......but only have one open roster spot so would also need to start him.
Are you talking this week or RoS?

This week I think we can no longer ignore Dortch. The wheels are going to fall off, maybe, but I don't think that is a concern until Hopkins comes back. I am not sure that Rondale Moore eats into his touches at this point.

Ros it becomes more interesting. I am not buying into Treylon Burks and I think Moore probably is fighting for targets RoS and who knows what happens when Zach Wilson returns (this week?). Love Moore's talent but it's a tough situation. Probably the same for Gage, I mean he should be more steady than most of the others on the list but as the other pieces return to the lineup his share gets smaller. Plus Tom Brady does look "off" ATM.

Dotson is getting pretty consistent volume (5, 5 & 8) targets. He has been TD dependent but maybe as the season progresses his efficiency may increase. It's a high volume offense so far so I like him quite a bit RoS.

Zay may be separating from the pack for the #2 receiving target in Jacksonville. I have a little trouble buying into him as a 6th year breakout player. I watched him a lot last year and his athletic ability does pop off the screen however it really seemed to me that he had trouble tracking the ball, particularly over the shoulder catches. Still, he does look pretty good and possibly has the best QB of the group.

This week Dortch>Gage>Dotson>Zay

RoS Zay>Dotson>the rest

Etienne @PHI
Pollard vs. WAS
Edmonds @ CIN

Agree with Pollard here. We know the Cowboys will run.

With Edmonds, it still difficult to determine if the Dolphins are just going to pass constantly, or if it has been game dependent. They're bottom 4 in rush attempts. The Bengals are pretty healthy against the run, so we likely won't find out this week either.

For ETN, you're right. Robinson's show. I do think he will increase in production over time, but not right away. PHI D is pretty good, too.

Dotson @ DAL
Gage v KC
Elijah Moore @ PIT
Burks @ IND
Dortch @ CAR
Zay @ PHI

Are you talking this week or RoS?

This week I think we can no longer ignore Dortch. The wheels are going to fall off, maybe, but I don't think that is a concern until Hopkins comes back. I am not sure that Rondale Moore eats into his touches at this point.

Ros it becomes more interesting. I am not buying into Treylon Burks and I think Moore probably is fighting for targets RoS and who knows what happens when Zach Wilson returns (this week?). Love Moore's talent but it's a tough situation. Probably the same for Gage, I mean he should be more steady than most of the others on the list but as the other pieces return to the lineup his share gets smaller. Plus Tom Brady does look "off" ATM.

Dotson is getting pretty consistent volume (5, 5 & 8) targets. He has been TD dependent but maybe as the season progresses his efficiency may increase. It's a high volume offense so far so I like him quite a bit RoS.

Zay may be separating from the pack for the #2 receiving target in Jacksonville. I have a little trouble buying into him as a 6th year breakout player. I watched him a lot last year and his athletic ability does pop off the screen however it really seemed to me that he had trouble tracking the ball, particularly over the shoulder catches. Still, he does look pretty good and possibly has the best QB of the group.

This week Dortch>Gage>Dotson>Zay

RoS Zay>Dotson>the rest

Thx. It's kind of a "both" thing, since I don't like seeing Moore out there for free - but rosters sizes are tiny by design. This forces me to start whoever I pick up (Hopkins holding the other WR spot).

Dortch got snagged, so he gone.

I pulled the trigger on Elijah, but can always double back on it after giving it thought (FCFS after waivers run).

Not a week 4, rather a ROS (I do what I want).

1/2ppr

Pick two:

Darrell Henderson
Devin Singletary
Chase Edmonds
Damien Harris

PPR: Patterson over Olave, Cooper, or G. Davis?
You have some very good options but I think Patterson is probably the best choice. Consistent volume and production in a winnable game at home, particularly if Myles Garrett does not play.

Users who are viewing this thread