What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 05 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
This is where we ask questions and offer help. And thank you to all of the posters who come here to offer that help.

A couple notes:

I attempt to give well considered responses to all questions posted. I can't get to everything, but I'll try.

1) This only works if people participate. If you ask for help it is good form to offer help to someone else.

2) It helps if you post the matchup. e.g. Mayfield vs Den or Matt Ryan @ Mia

3) Please post important league scoring considerations (e.g. PPR, super-flex etc).

4) Please go easy on the nicknames, save that for other threads. We can't help if we don't know who you are talking about.

View this as an exercise to help focus your thoughts about teams in general. Players you own may not be involved in these WDIS questions but certainly you will own players on many of these teams. Analyzing other players will help you identify things you may have otherwise not considered.

Let's kick off Week 5!

I always post results of my head-2-head choices for the previous week and keep a season long tally. I compare those results to the results if I used a coin toss instead.

I don't keep a tally when asked to choose between more than two players because I'm not sure how to score it and don't want to get into fractions to keep the tally.

Week 4:
I went 13-19-1 in my calls and the coin toss edged me out with 15-17-1

Gotta be honest, I almost felt like hanging up my official magical Cracker Jack Karnak decoder ring after this one.

Apologies all around.

On the season I am: 75-73-7 and the coin toss is 71-77-7

Let's turn this thing around!

On to Week 5

Normally I would kick things off but, like many of you, I need to wait on some health updates before I really know what my options are. Specifically DeAndre Swift, ARSB & David Montgomery.

12 team, super-flex, PPR:
The only question I have ATM is

Philadelphia defense @ Arizona
Miami defense @ NY Jets

Leaning Dolphins but Phili feels kinda unbenchable ATM.

PPR league, I can start at most three of these if I use the flex spot on a RB, two otherwise, question is whether I use a RB spot on Hines @ Broncos on Thursday (obv only if JT is out), or wait for some combination of these:

AJones vs Giants (London)
Pierce @ Jags
Kamara vs Seahawks

PPR league, I can start at most three of these if I use the flex spot on a RB, two otherwise, question is whether I use a RB spot on Hines @ Broncos on Thursday (obv only if JT is out), or wait for some combination of these:

Pierce @ Jags
Kamara vs Seahawks
Jones & Pierce seem like must start options. The Jags are definitely a tough defense but, it's pretty clear that Pierce is the lead guy in Houston and he showed a lot of burst against the Chargers. Jones gets too much volume and has great TD potential every single week. He also seems less frustrating than Dillon to roll out ATM.

Kamara v Hines seems like the tough call only because Kamara's status likely will not be known by Thursday. Doubly difficult is I am not 100% sure I would start Kamara over Jones & Pierce even with a weak Seattle defense coming to town.

Do you have any options on Sunday if you don't start Hines and Kamara is a late scratch?

I don't have any "Who Should I Start" questions right now.
I just want to say how much I am looking forward to Episode 5: Beyond The Wall(y)

Standard scoring...Starting AJ Brown my WR mainstay, need 3 from the following pretty decent options for flex, struggling with them mightily

C.Lamb @ Rams - tough-ish matchup but becoming un-benchable?
D.Cook vs Bears - Should be plenty of touches, Vikes will be in the game throughout and Chicago don't score a lot
D.Harris vs Lions - Quietly scoring plenty on my bench, great matchup, time to plug in?
M.Gordon vs Colts - gets his shot sadly with Javonte this week gone, trustable? Fumbles a lot
C.Kirk vs Texans - Benched him this past week, still put up 60 yards on a couple of catches, plus matchup
K.Herbert @ Vikes - Assuming he starts again, didn't do a great deal last week but lots of touches. Bit of an outsider for me this week.

I lean Lamb, Cook, Harris but want to consider Kirk too

Thank you!

Do you have any options on Sunday if you don't start Hines and Kamara is a late scratch?

I would need to flex a receiver, if ARSB is active it is fine (Lockett would be the flex), otherwise I'm reliant on Renfrow being active or other less palatable options (Mooney, Conklin, Hendo, Campbell, Osborn etc)

Miami defense @ NY Jets

Stay with the Eagles, they’re rolling.

Don’t know if you’ve watched any Cardinals games but dang they make this game look hard. Always get off to a bad start.

Pierce @ Jags
Kamara vs Seahawks

I would not Flex Hines. He’s always a difficult, game script dependent spot start. Lindsay might see a good chunk of the ground work.

Standard scoring...Starting AJ Brown my WR mainstay, need 3 from the following pretty decent options for flex, struggling with them mightily

D.Cook vs Bears - Should be plenty of touches, Vikes will be in the game throughout and Chicago don't score a lot
D.Harris vs Lions - Quietly scoring plenty on my bench, great matchup, time to plug in?
M.Gordon vs Colts - gets his shot sadly with Javonte this week gone, trustable? Fumbles a lot
C.Kirk vs Texans - Benched him this past week, still put up 60 yards on a couple of catches, plus matchup
K.Herbert @ Vikes - Assuming he starts again, didn't do a great deal last week but lots of touches. Bit of an outsider for me this week.

Lamb auto start he’s rolling now

Harris should see RZ touches, Detroit is horrible at giving up RZ TDs. 13/15. Think 6-7 have been from the 1 or 2 yard line.

No to Gordon (for now)

Kirk - probably no this week because the Texans have the worst run defense in the NFL.

Cook or Herbert - comes down to medical reports I guess? Dalvin is the obvious chalk but Khalil is on a team deeply committed to running like George Halas is still the coach.

I would need to flex a receiver, if ARSB is active it is fine (Lockett would be the flex), otherwise I'm reliant on Renfrow being active or other less palatable options (Mooney, Conklin, Hendo, Campbell, Osborn etc)
I think we are at the point where we have to consider that Lockett is a reasonable fall back option for a WR3/Flex position. I am deeply skeptical on Hines in Denver. If Taylor is out, and it really looks like he might be, what kind of load do we really think the Colts will put on Hines? Will he get 15 opportunities? What can he do with that kind of workload? Seems to me he would still have to break off a long TD to be truly relevant. If they had demonstrated the faith in him over the last four games that Reich wanted us to believe they would, whenever he opened his pie hole during TC, then I would be a lot more comfortable with Hines on Thursday.

I say wait until Thursday practice reports come out, you should at least have two days of info on ARSB and Kamara to make a more informed decision. If they are both trending out I might consider Hines over Lockett but...I wouldn't like it.

Thank you!
You have very good options.

You drafted CeeDee & Dalvin to be every week starters. It really looks like week one was an outlier for CeeDee and Dalvin has been somewhat disappointing but 19 opportunities/game for a talent like his can't be ignored. You'd hate yourself if either of these two blew up on your bench.

The third choice is definitely more difficult but I think I like Harris because he's getting 15 opportunities per game, he already has three TDs and he's facing the worst defense in the league. The Lions have given up 10 rush TDs this season in four games (TEN!). I assume a correction is coming, eventually, maybe, possibly but I can't ignore those numbers.

Christian Kirk would be my other choice, and I may like him more than Harris but you're in a non-ppr and that equalizes it a bit for me. Still Kirk gets 9 targets/game like clockwork and he had a bad day against a great defense during a monsoon. That gets a mulligan in my book. The downside to Kirk is the Texans are the 2nd worst team against the run in the league, they have given up 5 rush TDs (28th), 34 attempts/game (31st) at 5.1 y/a (30th). Jacksonville will certainly try to exploit that.

Definitely CeeDee & Cook

Harris>Kirk

League one:

Russel Wilson or Trevor Lawrence

League two:

Pick two- Dobbins, Conner, singletary

League three:

Pick two- Garret Wilson, London, Doubs

Standard:

Do I drop TE Engram for Conklin? (also have E. Moore, but haven't been starting him) -- also have Shultz

Need 1 RB and 2 in flex from :

Stevenson vs Detroit
Cooks @ Jax
Herbert @ Minny
London @ TB
Pollard @ LAR
Moore vs Miami

League one:

League two:

League three:

League A: I hate Thursday and I hate losing Javonte but last week was the first time that I thought Russ looked like Russ.

I'm a big fan of Lawrence but I am starting to think he is closer to Derek Carr than Josh Allen. 250 & 2 scores are close to his floor but I'm not sure there is a consistent ceiling, particularly in a game Jacksonville should win handily.

Russ>Lawrence

League
two:
I am down on Conner and have been since his Pittsburgh days. Way too TD dependent and this week I hate his matchup against the best team in the NFL (ATM).

The only downside to Singletary is how quickly will Buffalo be able to rest their starters? In two blowout wins he averaged 9.5 opportunities, in two close games he averaged 18 opportunities. To early to call it a fact but it does have the look of a trend.

Baltimore likes JK, it's a tough matchup but they like him and there isn't much competition behind him until Gus returns.

JK>Singletary>Conner

League D:

Flip a coin? If Atlanta wasn't such a massive dud last week London would be a lock. But they were a dud. They lost their only rushing threat (that we're aware of) and they're at TB who, I imagine are going to be hangry.

The Jets had a season low passing attempts at Pittsburgh (by 8) and Garrett had a season low in targets (6), receptions (2) and yards (41). :sadbanana: On paper Miami has one of the worst pass D's in the NFL but they faced three of the top 6 QBs in the league. Zach Wilson is not that, but he has a lot of skill position talent around him and after Garrett's hot start maybe he deserves some benefit of doubt.

Ditto for Doubs except he has a HoF QB who would normally be among the top 6 QBs in the league. Sucks the game is in London but I'm banking on Rodgers here over Mariota and Zach.

Doubs>Wilson>London

Last edited:
I’ve got a doozy of a decision in a matchup of 3-1 1st place in our divisions teams (and both of us have a good team breathing down our necks)

PPR, 1 QB, 1 flex, .1 for 1st downs, .1/1 Ru/Re, all TD 6 points

Pick 1 flex play out of this group:
• A.J. Dillon
• Rhomadre Stevenson
• Romeo Daubs
• Gabe Davis

All this assuming I keep Jamaal Williams in as my RB2 behind Saquan Barkley. Which I feel like I’d be nuts not to do.

I humbly bow to your omniscience :tebow:

Pick two of the following three in a PPR:

Hines @ Denver
Rhamondre vs Detroit
Dobbins vs Cincinnati
Well, I mean "Start Everyone Against Detroit (including the girl who brings the Gatorade bottles to the huddle during stoppages)" should be the official international Magic Football motto for 2022, right?

I am deeply skeptical about Hines ATM. He might get 15 opportunities and break off a 23 yard TD. He might get 2 rush attempts, 5 targets and put up 34 total yards with 4 receptions and no scores. Only point is he is probably your lowest floor option IMO. But I absolutely see the upside.

We don't know a lot about JK yet. Is he all the way back or is he still limited? Tough to tell after two games, the last one against a great defense in a downpour. He has a low floor but, of your options he seems the most likely to get a couple cracks at a short yardage TD.

Rhamondre>JK>Hines

I could see flipping a coin between Hines & Dobbins.

Gotta be honest, I almost felt like hanging up my official magical Cracker Jack Karnak decoder ring after this one.

Apologies all around.
Penny was one of my bad calls too, but considering I recommended Jamaal Williams over him, and considering Penny had single digit points the 1st 3 weeks, I’d say everyone gets a mulligan on any “bad” calls made about the SEA/DET game.

I don’t see any reason to ever apologize for the fee advice offered in here. It is always well supported and well reasoned, even if the results aren’t reasonable or reasonably accurate. Any given Sunday and all that.

As you’ve said in the past, ya get what ya pay for. No need to contemplate hanging it up just because a coin is better than you. :lol:
(I kid because i love)

I’ve got a doozy of a decision in a matchup of 3-1 1st place in our divisions teams (and both of us have a good team breathing down our necks)

• A.J. Dillon
• Rhomadre Stevenson
• Romeo Daubs
• Gabe Davis

All this assuming I keep Jamaal Williams in as my RB2 behind Saquan Barkley. Which I feel like I’d be nuts not to do.

While I am not the almighty Chaka I would go with either Stevenson or Daubs because they have the best matchups. I am probably benching Davis this week after a few disappointing weeks and will be fine if he blows up on my bench. It is hard to play a NE RB but they have an A+ matchup so I might lean that way.

Normally I would kick things off but, like many of you, I need to wait on some health updates before I really know what my options are. Specifically DeAndre Swift, ARSB & David Montgomery.

Miami defense @ NY Jets

Wilson looked like he turned a corner in the 2nd half last week, and Miami’s defense has been up & down.

Both road games, Wilson is probably the X-factor, so keep Miami in for a divisional game against a QB who isn’t afraid to throw picks.

It is hard to play a NE RB but they have an A+ matchup so I might lean that way.
Currently how my lineup is set.

Davis is on my bench until I’ve seen reason to trust. With Crowder’s broken ankle, and McKenzie’s concussion, the opportunity is there - but I have several options so it’s relatively safe to leave him there 1 more week.

Pierce @ Jags
Kamara vs Seahawks
I’d avoid Kamara until he gives you reason to trust him.

Aaron Jones in a nice matchup. Pierce is ascending, but Jags surprisingly tough.
AJones > pierce > kamara

Miami defense @ NY Jets

Don’t know if you’ve watched any Cardinals games but dang they make this game look hard. Always get off to a bad start.
It’s a coin flip, really. I said Dolphins, but I’d have no issue starting Eagles at AZ. Two great options.

Standard:

Do I drop TE Engram for Conklin? (also have E. Moore, but haven't been starting him) -- also have Shultz

Stevenson vs Detroit
Cooks @ Jax
Herbert @ Minny
London @ TB
Pollard @ LAR
Moore vs Miami
I don't have much to say about the TEs. Conklin seems to be a more consistent part of his offense than Engram. So, I probably make that move.

Start Everyone Against Detroit! There will eventually be a correction but, worth the risk.

You have to wait on news about Montgomery but if he's out you have to roll with Herbert. Terrible team but too many opportunities compared to your other options.

After the egg Atlanta laid v Cleveland no one should be comfortable putting London into their lineup at TB. But he still gets 8 targets/game so...maybe? If you think Atlanta can score? I don't like it so much.

Pollard is quickly becoming one of the most frustrating dudes in magic football (along with AJ Dillon and Kareem Hunt). He has a broad range of opportunity outcomes. He's still electric and can house one at any moment, but he can also leave you with 7 yards on 11 opportunities against a bad defense. WTF?

Cooks gets steady volume but it's a bad offense on a tough roadie against, I am pretty sure, a very good defense. Very similar to London.

Moore seems like another guy who can break one off at any moment but that offense, and QB are just such big question marks.

I gotta be honest beyond Rhamondre everything else is a complete crap shoot. If Montgomery is out then you have two clear choices but everyone else feels like random number generators.

Rhamondre>Herbert*>🎲🎲

Last edited:

Can’t bench Lamb. 49ers just YAC’d all over the Lambs.

You drafted him as a top RB. He had 20 carries with the shoulder injury. He’s a start.
Lions are the +++ matchup for RB. I could see 15+ touches each for Stevenson & Harris.
Would not trust Gordon yet.
Not ahead of your other guys.

Thank you!
That’s how I have it. See, you didn’t even need us!
:p

0.5 PPR

Now that ARSB is looking like he'll play, who do I flex?

Rhamondre Stevenson vs Det
DeVonta Smith vs Ari

Leaning Rhamondre because of the whole Detroit thing and I feel like he has a higher floor. The way the Eagles are playing though it wouldn't surprise me if Smith blew up on my bench

League one:

I think the Jags run a LOT in this game after TLaw’s multi multi turnover outing. They’re against a soft run defense, and have 2 capable RB. IMO they’ll give TLaw a modest role to get his bearings again.

League two:

Dobbins, Singletary. Tough sledding for Conner this week against Philly. That D is legit AF.
League three:

London / Doubs.

I expect plenty of passing in both games. Wilson to Wilson is probably going to be great. But it’s hard to trust week to week when you have potentially more reliable options.

That said, I could understand having hesitation about relying on Mariota, so the “safe” floor might be Wilson.

0.5 PPR

DeVonta Smith vs Ari

Leaning Rhamondre because of the whole Detroit thing and I feel like he has a higher floor. The way the Eagles are playing though it wouldn't surprise me if Smith blew up on my bench
Stevenson seems like he’s in an awesome spot this week.

DSmith is hit & miss.

I’d say it depends on whether you need ceiling or floor out of the position.

• A.J. Dillon
• Rhomadre Stevenson
• Romeo Daubs
• Gabe Davis

All solid options and each could outperform the others, which makes it tough to figure out which one to choose. If Swift remains out you stick with Jamaal.

Dillon (along with Hunt & Pollard) are my most frustrating guys to call so far this season and it isn't close. The dude is getting 18 opportunities/game (and there is no outlier skewing that #). But he just hasn't done much with them. Jones is completely outperforming him. Week 4 is the point where we have to start making tough calls on guys that may not be who we thought they were.

Rhamondre feels like the obvious start, right? Then why does he also feel just a little bit like that dangling piece of meat that Chewie couldn't keep his mitts off of in Jedi? But, if Ewoks can roll Stormtroopers then Rhamondre can roll Lions.

Like Doubs and think the Pack offense improves gradually all season. But...IDK, I just want one more week before I put him out there over your other options.

Continuing the theme of terrible metaphors: If Rhamondre is dangling meat then Gabe Davis is Buffalo Bill's couch. He may be rescued in the end but he may have to put a lot of lotion on his skin to make that happen. Then again, he may just get the hose again.

I could really argue for any of these guys in the top spot but:

Rhamondre>Dillon>Doubs>Davis

Standard:

I would. Conklin has a very nice floor every week, as he’s clearly involved in the game plan. Engram seems to be more peripheral to what the Jags want to do, so his potential weekly floor is 0, and he’s Evan Engram and has oven mitts for hands, so even if he is involved, low % chance he actually catches his targets.

Stevenson vs Detroit
Cooks @ Jax
Herbert @ Minny
London @ TB
Pollard @ LAR
Moore vs Miami
So 3 of this group, 1 RB?

Cooks, Herbert, Moore is how I’d start them. London dependent on MM against a tough and angry Tampa Bay doesn’t scream FF success, but stranger things have happened. Pollard disappeared last week, but I felt like that was flukey - still, hard to trust and LAR equally embarrassed by the Niners. They’re gonna be mad too.
Hard to bench Cooks, but the Jags have quietly been a very good defense & Mills has been meh.

Rhamondre>Dillon>Doubs>Davis
I couldn’t decide between the laugh emoji & the heart emoji. Your metaphors are terrible, much like Taser Face in guardians of the galaxy, but your reasoning is spot on.

It’s how I have them ranked. Though due to peripheral injuries in BUF I have Davis ahead of Doubs.

As for Dillon, he looks great. I watched all of the last game and parts of earlier games. It’s not so much what he’s doing with the opportunities, but the types of opportunities he’s getting. GB likes to run AJD up the guy. A lot. Lots of 1-3 yards and a cloud of dust type plays. And they haven’t had many goal to go situations. When they have, it’s been Dillon (or both) in the backfield. Of course, sometimes they pass in that scenario.

I think positive regression is due & by week 10-ish Dillon’s productivity will catch up with his usage. He looks beastly out there. Last note: he’s clearly the mop up man, as evidenced by his end game usage last week.

Miami defense @ NY Jets

It’s a coin flip, really. I said Dolphins, but I’d have no issue starting Eagles at AZ. Two great options.
Update: just saw XHoward has a groin injury. Miami’s secondary takes a big hit. Go with Philly.

0.5 PPR

DeVonta Smith vs Ari

I agree.

I worry that the Lions D will have a correction, and if Zippy (Zappe?) is the QB this could be the week. But how can you bench anyone going against a defense giving up 35 PPG? They have yielded a minimum of 4 TDs each week.

I like DaVonta and it could be a high scoring affair in Arizona. He also is far more likely to house a long one than Rhamondre. So don't be shy starting if that's what you're gut tells you.

But:
Rhamondre>DaVonta

Obviously injury designation will have to be taken into account, but with what we know today, pick 2 WRs…

ARSB at NE
Lockett at Saints
A Cooper vs Chargers
K Allen at Cle

All seem to be decent matchups, but two are coming off injuries.

Obviously injury designation will have to be taken into account, but with what we know today, pick 2 WRs…

ARSB at NE
Lockett at Saints
A Cooper vs Chargers
K Allen at Cle

ARSB > flip a coin between Lockett & Cooper. I lean Cooper in no a play-from-behind game that isn’t against the Saints tough secondary. Jefferson burned them, but Lockett ain’t JJ.

Sounds like Allen aggravated his injury & is unlikely to play.

Miami defense @ NY Jets

Byron Jones isn't ready to come off the PUP and X is day to day with a groin issue.
Unless something changes I'd use Philly.

ARSB at NE
Lockett at Saints
A Cooper vs Chargers
K Allen at Cle

If they play, my order would be:

ARSB > Allen > Cooper > Lockett

Miami defense @ NY Jets

I wouldn't call Miami a great option. Since the suffocating Week 1 performance versus the Pats, they've forced 1 turnover and have 5 sacks. They've forced two 3 and Outs, tied for 31st with Seattle. 82 points allowed the last 3 weeks.

The NYJ appear to be a good matchup, 10th most FF points allowed to team defenses. 8 of the 10 turnovers and 8 of the 9 sacks allowed were with Flacco playing QB. Dolphins have a few playmakers but they're having trouble generating pressure or getting off the field. Hella good resiliency, they'll give up 18-20 play drives and hold teams out of the end zone. Then give up a bomb the next game.

Seems like a middle of the road, DT10-15 option.

ARSB at NE
Lockett at Saints
A Cooper vs Chargers
K Allen at Cle

Yeah, if he plays I probably go with ARSB on top. He's a fierce competitor. Reminds me of Hines Ward, keep underestimating him and he'll keep knocking you on your ###. Stop underestimating him and he'll still keep knocking you on your ###.

After that probably Amari Cooper in a plus matchup. His target share is always a concern, but this week they should need to pass a bit more, which should protect his floor, and very few players have Amari's upside.

Geno Smith is playing better than any of us thought was possible, way better than Brissett. He's completing 77% of his passes with a low of 72.7%. And his y/a is 7.9 so it's not like he's dink'n'dunking down field. At some point the Geno we are seeing may become a fact. The overall passing volume be low, the passing game runs through two options. DK has 35 targets & Lockett has 34. Plus having DK opposite you and Penny in the backfield makes hard to double Lockett. I may like Cooper a little more, but only a little and Lockett definitely has the safer floor, if not the same upside.

Don't trust Allen first game back, if he's back at all.

ARSB>Cooper>Lockett>Allen

Miami defense @ NY Jets

I wouldn't call Miami a great option. Since the suffocating Week 1 performance versus the Pats, they've forced 1 turnover and have 5 sacks. They've forced two 3 and Outs, tied for 31st with Seattle. 82 points allowed the last 3 weeks.

The NYJ appear to be a good matchup, 10th most FF points allowed to team defenses. 8 of the 10 turnovers and 8 of the 9 sacks allowed were with Flacco playing QB. Dolphins have a few playmakers but they're having trouble generating pressure or getting off the field. Hella good resiliency, they'll give up 18-20 play drives and hold teams out of the end zone. Then give up a bomb the next game.

Agree but, to be fair, after the Patriots the Dolphins faced Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson & Joe Burrow (on a short week after being in the field for 90 snaps in brutal conditions). It doesn't get much tougher than that.

Miami defense @ NY Jets

Agree but, to be fair, after the Patriots the Dolphins faced Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson & Joe Burrow (on a short week after being in the field for 90 snaps in brutal conditions). It doesn't get much tougher than that.
Yeah, I was calling them a great option based on matchup, not on the prowess of the terrifying Miami defense.

• A.J. Dillon
• Rhomadre Stevenson
• Romeo Daubs
• Gabe Davis

FWIW, I like Stevenson. I think he and Harris could split 30+ touches this week and Lions are god-awful against the run. All good options but RS for me.

Miami defense @ NY Jets

Yeah, I was calling them a great option based on matchup, not on the prowess of the terrifying Miami defense.

Rewatch the 2nd half of that Bills game. Those mfers have some heart. 20 play drive, hold them to a FG. Punt return to the Miami 20, gave up a first down, another FG. 18 play drive, turnover on downs. After the safety, closing it out with Allen driving them a 4 point game. All that in 90 degree heat and massive humidity.

Loved that performance.

Rewatch the 2nd half of that Bills game. Those mfers have some heart. 20 play drive, hold them to a FG. Punt return to the Miami 20, gave up a first down, another FG. 18 play drive, turnover on downs. After the safety, closing it out with Allen driving them a 4 point game. All that in 90 degree heat and massive humidity.

Loved that performance.
They're good. They're not as good as Philly. Eagles playing out their minds on D.

That said, Luvu has been a nice FAAB acquisition for me in my dynasty IDP

• A.J. Dillon
• Rhomadre Stevenson
• Romeo Daubs
• Gabe Davis

FWIW, I like Stevenson. I think he and Harris could split 30+ touches this week and Lions are god-awful against the run. All good options but RS for me.
Thanks - it's how I have my lineup set right now.

I just checked Sports Edge (I hate calling Rotoworld that) has this up right now, saying Stevenson is the "optimal flex play", and that it's "Rhomadre Stevenson Day".

• A.J. Dillon
• Rhomadre Stevenson
• Romeo Daubs
• Gabe Davis

Thanks - it's how I have my lineup set right now.

I just checked Sports Edge (I hate calling Rotoworld that) has this up right now, saying Stevenson is the "optimal flex play", and that it's "Rhomadre Stevenson Day".

I'm starting Harris too in the hope het gets some of that but have to agree, RS looks like a great play for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread