What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 WW Picks (1 Viewer)

just_want_2_win

Footballguy
Shonn Greene if not picked up in week 9

Marquise Goodwin

David Nelson and Josh Cribbs

Maybe Meachem and Lance Moore in deep leagues if Colston remains out.

Mark Ingram sent Khiry back to the bench.

Montee Ball could be out there and the word in Denver is they want to easy Knowshon's workload.

Andre Brown and Vereen if not already stashed or cut recently due to the byes and injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Nelson? What did I miss? He was a desperation play this week and I regret that.

Goodwin is a one trick pony. I'd take a flyer in Dynasty, not redraft.

I would say Beasley if he hasn't already been added.

David Nelson? What did I miss? He was a desperation play this week and I regret that.
Nelson didn't do much today, but he will still receive a good portion of the snaps. Greg Salas is a good add for deeper leagues. He was activated today and made good plays. If Kerley is going to miss some time, Salas would slide into his spot.

Nick Foles, I know I dumped him after he had 80 yds against Dallas. Maybe the key is, only play him against non-division opponents?

Nate Burleson if he is still sitting on the wire. Coming back for the Lions in week 10.
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL Live Friday that Nate Burleson (arm) is not expected back after the Lions' Week 9 bye.
It sounds like he'll need at least a few more games before he's ready to play following a car accident that fractured Burleson's arm. "He will not be back (after) the bye week," reported Mort. "Give him a couple more weeks at least." Kris Durham will continue to hold down No. 2 receiver duties in Detroit. Nov 1 - 6:15 PM

With Matt Ryan clearly downgraded I need to look at one of the QBs

Foles, Keenum, Glennon and Cambell all on my radar. Doubt I get the first three since I only have 7 bucks left to spend.

Cooper and Jennings seem most important to me. Foles too, obviously.

What do you guys think of the outlook for Cooper ROS? Seems he and Foles have great chemistry and obviously he's got plenty of athleticism. I'm all in. Quite literally.

QB - Foles, Keenum

RB - Ivory? might have been cut

WR - Riley Cooper, Aaron Dobson (notice dthat kenbrell was a healthy scratch)

TE - Tim Wright - can be a WR/TE in Yahoo

Not even kidding, if the Packers sign Matt Flynn, I'm putting a bid in for him. I'm personally desperate at QB, and he knows the system.

Jennings scares me. I have a strong feeling it's going to be a RBBC with Reece like in week 5 when McFadden was out

But why did Jennings get so many touches against Philly after McFadden went out? (Sorry, I didn't watch much of that game.)

Jennings scares me. I have a strong feeling it's going to be a RBBC with Reece like in week 5 when McFadden was out
IT wasnt a RBBC. Jennings left that game due to an injury of his own. He is the RB to target. Who knows how long Mcfadden will be out this time. I would guess multiple weeks.

I also think Mike Brown on Jacksonville deserves mention.

IT wasnt a RBBC. Jennings left that game due to an injury of his own. He is the RB to target. Who knows how long Mcfadden will be out this time. I would guess multiple weeks.

I also think Mike Brown on Jacksonville deserves mention.
Thanks for letting me know Jennings was injured that game. If my mind serves me correctly, I remember last year when McFadden was hurt another rb was suppose to be the main replacement but then it turned out being marcel Reece getting the majority of the work (was big in PPR)

Maybe Dressen? Julius Thomas didn't practice yesterday. Maybe there's something more to the ankle then they're letting on.

Andrew Hawkins. Probably forgotten in most leagues, but adds another dimension to Bengals offense coming out of the slot.

I picked up the Titan's Def and Delanie Walker for a bye week fill-in, because they're playing against Jacksonville. Low risk high reward move?

* Many of these guys may be owned of course:

Rashard Jennings

Foles*

Dobson*

Cooper*

Campbell

Tim Wright*

Mike Brown

Baldwin

Rueben Randle*

Ivory*

David Nelson

Speaking of Jennings, I like Greg Jennings for a score and maybe more this week.

No Rudolph, nobody else to speak of to throw to, getting targets, and up against a swiss cheese of a defense at home on national tv. He's due. Only problem is, he's going on Thursday night, and Thurs players tend to suck.

James Starks. Pack are going to run the snot out of the ball the next three weeks.
Yes. Lacy has been used alot too.... if he gets dinged starks turns into a great play. Course starks had his own lengthy injury history. But he looks fit right now

Users who are viewing this thread