What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

My team so far this year... Cadillac, Boldin, Jackson, KJones, Benson, DDavis, Culpepper.And now GatesSo in other words Id expect bad things for Gates. Oh and my QB now is Brees so that would screw him as well :ptts:

Check out the losses I have suffered from one team this year. (IDP league)12 team dynasty league:QB - CulpepperRB - Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport, Lee Suggs (expected), Dom DavisWR - Javon WalkerPK - AkersLB - Ray LewisDB - R.Harrison :wall: Then I have my "All-Milk Carton" team member:Jamal Lewis :hot: It has almost become funny at this point.

CB Lito Sheppard PHI (high ankle sprain)

LB Zach Thomas MIA (separated shoulder)

S Lance Schulters MIA (head) returned

C Alex Stepanovich ARI (shoulder)

QB Marc Bulger STL (bruised right shoulder)

S Adam Archuleta STL (concussion)

CB DeJuan Groce STL (neck sprain)

S Nick Sorensen JAC (broken right ankle)

LB Dan Morgan CAR (left ankle)

QB Brooks Bollinger NYJ (head)

S Russell Stuvaints PIT (knee injury)

CB Samari Rolle BAL (concussion)

DT Anthony McFarland TB (shoulder bruise)

S Kalvin Pearson TB (cramps)

T Anthony Davis TB (right ankle sprain)

TE Anthony Becht TB (right knee sprain)

WR James Thrash WAS (hamstring)

OL Luke Petitgout NYG (knee)

OL Shaun O'Hara NYG (ankle)

TE Antonio Gates SD (foot) - test Monday

RB Kevan Barlow SF (concussion)

RB Frank Gore SF (hip)

QB Vinny Testaverde NYJ(leg injury)

RB Fred Taylor JAC (thigh bruise)

TE Brett Pierce DAL (torn knee ligament)

TE Mike Sellers WAS (bruised kidney)

TE Steve Bush SF (knee sprain)

T Adam Snyder SF (high ankle sprain)
:goodposting:

CB Lito Sheppard PHI (high ankle sprain)

LB Zach Thomas MIA (separated shoulder)

S Lance Schulters MIA (head) returned

C Alex Stepanovich ARI (shoulder)

QB Marc Bulger STL (bruised right shoulder)

S Adam Archuleta STL (concussion)

CB DeJuan Groce STL (neck sprain)

S Nick Sorensen JAC (broken right ankle)

LB Dan Morgan CAR (left ankle)

QB Brooks Bollinger NYJ (head)

S Russell Stuvaints PIT (knee injury)

CB Samari Rolle BAL (concussion)

DT Anthony McFarland TB (shoulder bruise)

S Kalvin Pearson TB (cramps)

T Anthony Davis TB (right ankle sprain)

TE Anthony Becht TB (right knee sprain)

WR James Thrash WAS (hamstring)

OL Luke Petitgout NYG (knee)

OL Shaun O'Hara NYG (ankle)

TE Antonio Gates SD (foot) - test Monday

RB Kevan Barlow SF (concussion)

RB Frank Gore SF (hip)

QB Vinny Testaverde NYJ(leg injury)

RB Fred Taylor JAC (thigh bruise)

TE Brett Pierce DAL (torn knee ligament)

TE Mike Sellers WAS (bruised kidney)

TE Steve Bush SF (knee sprain)

T Adam Snyder SF (high ankle sprain)
Thanks for the summary MKB4 :thumbup: .....

Stephen Davis? just 6 yards? hurt or Bears D?
Bears Defense. Panthers got behind and couldn run the ball so they started throwing on every down including 4 wr sets. Foster is the better pass receiver. They never really got close to the goal line for Davis to run one in.It was just a very bad week to start Davis.
gracias

From another thread:

Injury sidelines Bell; status up in airLee Rasizer And Jeff Legwold11/21/2005The prospects of the Denver Broncos having two 1,000-yard running backs took a hit Sunday - squarely in the chest. Tatum Bell, one half of the team's productive running back tandem along with Mike Anderson, left a 27-0 victory against the New York Jets with 9 minutes, 21 seconds remaining in the third quarter when he was slammed to the ground on the right sideline by safety Oliver Celestin. His injury was announced in the press box as a shoulder ailment and that his return was probable. Bell never did return, and he disputed the nature of what kept him out after the game. "I just got a bruised chest right now, that's all I know," he said. "I got hit on the sideline and he fell on top of me." Bell added he has no concerns about missing the Thanksgiving showdown at Dallas (7-3). But it's possible the short week of preparation could hurt his chances. Coach Mike Shanahan and Bell maintained the running back couldn't have returned to the game. The Broncos have used Ron Dayne as the No. 3 running back, but he was deactivated, so fullback Cecil Sapp flashed back to his Colorado State days and carried five times for 21 yards in the fourth quarter. Sapp had been playing fullback for the Broncos but displayed some tailback moves. "I can't forget that," he said. "I've been doing that my whole life, so that's natural. I'm just a natural football player." Anderson finished with 113 of the Broncos' 196 rushing yards against New York's 29th-ranked rush defense. It figures to get tougher against Dallas, which allowed 59 rushing yards Sunday against the Detroit Lions. "I don't know Tatum's condition right now, but he didn't come back in the game," Anderson said. "It's a good thing we have the depth we have with Ron and Cecil." The Broncos don't have the same strength in numbers at kicker, where Jason Elam hit field goals of 26 and 47 yards and three extra points on a bum plant leg. Elam strained his left calf during pregame warm-ups and had to alter his style to a jab step because it hurt pushing off. "Ideally, it would be great to have a full week and rehab it all week, but I don't think it's terrible," he said. "Worse case, I just do the same thing I did (Sunday), the one-step thing."
Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this might be a little off topic and its a little too late...doesn't anybody else thinks Mike Tice is nuts for using Meweldew Moore on punt and kick returns when he is already the starting RB for that night? I mean why risk your starting RB for the night and play him on special temas too!

Ok, this might be a little off topic and its a little too late...doesn't anybody else thinks Mike Tice is nuts for using Meweldew Moore on punt and kick returns when he is already the starting RB for that night? I mean why risk your starting RB for the night and play him on special temas too!
Kind of a weird place for this comment, no?

Didn't Gonzo get hurt? How is he doing?
First I've heard of it.Nothing in the KC Star, or anywhere during a Google news search.

So, no, I would say he's fine until we hear elsewhere.
he's not here:Listed players who did not participate in "team" practice:

(Defined as missing any portion of 11-on-11 team work)

WED RB Ronnie Cruz; TE Kendall Gammon; LB Kris Griffin; CB

Patrick Surtain; S Jerome Woods

Didn't Gonzo get hurt? How is he doing?
First I've heard of it.Nothing in the KC Star, or anywhere during a Google news search.

So, no, I would say he's fine until we hear elsewhere.
he's not here:Listed players who did not participate in "team" practice:

(Defined as missing any portion of 11-on-11 team work)

WED RB Ronnie Cruz; TE Kendall Gammon; LB Kris Griffin; CB

Patrick Surtain; S Jerome Woods
colts placed a lineman named Gonzalez on IR, maybe this is what ya heard

Users who are viewing this thread