What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Waiver Wire Targets (1 Viewer)

Any wide receivers out there ? I am razor thin and now Kupp is injured and may miss time.
I assume Reed is taken?

Guy on the Saints saw a bunch of snaps the week prior when MT was hurt early. I think he caught a TD too. No clue what his name was.
ahhh forgot about him. thanks. I am THAT desperate. Watson is my 4th wr with Kupp maybe missing time. Hopefully I dont end up having to start him.

Any wide receivers out there ? I am razor thin and now Kupp is injured and may miss time.
I assume Reed is taken?

Guy on the Saints saw a bunch of snaps the week prior when MT was hurt early. I think he caught a TD too. No clue what his name was.
ahhh forgot about him. thanks. I am THAT desperate. Watson is my 4th wr with Kupp maybe missing time. Hopefully I dont end up having to start him.
7 touches
96 yards
1 TD

looks pretty good to me

y’all seen the Week 12 thread anywhere? not that I’ve looked, but seems like this one could be unpinned now eh.
You dont want anyone noticing that Watson had a very good game tonight and is likely not rostered do you. ;)

if you were a genie in a bottle and magically granted me a 19th roster spot just to roster Justin Watson I would politely decline

Dec 21HOUL 23-20Reg510438.6121

wonder if this game from 2019 was a harbinger....I mean just look at those targets, man

Nov 20PHIL 21-17Reg5115310.6171

Past performance is no guarantee of future results is the first line in the "Holding a Chiefs WR on Your Fantasy Roster" prospectus

I assume Reed is taken?

A.T. Perry - kid has good size and they like him. With Olave and Shaheed going deep, someone has to catch the underneath stuff

y’all seen the Week 12 thread anywhere? not that I’ve looked, but seems like this one could be unpinned now eh.
You dont want anyone noticing that Watson had a very good game tonight and is likely not rostered do you. ;)

if you were a genie in a bottle and magically granted me a 19th roster spot just to roster Justin Watson I would politely decline

Dec 21HOUL 23-20Reg510438.6121

wonder if this game from 2019 was a harbinger....I mean just look at those targets, man

Nov 20PHIL 21-17Reg5115310.6171

Past performance is no guarantee of future results is the first line in the "Holding a Chiefs WR on Your Fantasy Roster" prospectus
I get it. Its 1 game. BUT Ive had the other Watson on my team all year and he hasnt had a single game that compares to this Watson so I will put in a low bid for 11 target watson from a team with Mahomes throwing the ball who hasnt found a go to receiver at all rather than hold the total dud who has now slid down to 4th wr on his own team, if only to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. YES I am that desperate lol The other 2 options are the kid from NO who came in after injury and the Kid in Arizona who came from out of the blue to get some targets and had a decent game. Ive never ever seen the WW so deviod of wrs witha pulse like it has been this year.

I assume Reed is taken?

A.T. Perry - kid has good size and they like him. With Olave and Shaheed going deep, someone has to catch the underneath stuff
Yeah he is on the short list..... I would pick up 2 wrs ideally. Im seriouly sitting in a start 3 with 3 legitimate starting wrs (and one of them is Kupp whose health I am praying for on a regular basis) lol

Users who are viewing this thread