What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Waiver Wire Targets (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Ty Chandler

I picked him up in every league last week. Not sure how long Mattison will be out, but Chandler might be the starter in week 11.

Noah Brown - after back to back 150+ yard performances he’s almost certainly going to be scooped up off waivers

Ty Chandler - at worst he’s showing he has standalone value, at best he’s unseating Alexander Mattison at RB, whatever the case may be now is the time to get him if you didn’t after Cam Akers’ injury

Rico Dowdle - has shown he can play, could be inching closer to standalone value, next man up if Tony Pollard gets hurt

A.T. Perry - (sleeper) if Michael Thomas is out for any extended period of time, this rookie is a big target, 56 snaps including a TD, be mindful of the upcoming bye week though

(fantasypros) Kyle Juszczyk caught 2 of 3 targets for 26 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 34-3 win over the Jaguars.
Analysis: Brock Purdy spread the ball around the seven different receivers in Sunday's win. Juszczyk was one of them, as the fullback highlighted his day with a 22-yard touchdown grab in the fourth quarter. He now has just eight total receptions on the season but has scored on two of them.

(fantasypros) Kyle Juszczyk caught 2 of 3 targets for 26 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 34-3 win over the Jaguars.
Analysis: Brock Purdy spread the ball around the seven different receivers in Sunday's win. Juszczyk was one of them, as the fullback highlighted his day with a 22-yard touchdown grab in the fourth quarter. He now has just eight total receptions on the season but has scored on two of them.
Really .. In what 36 team league are you starting Juszczyk?

Top waiver add in my pancake blocking league.

Bold move..he's not playing the Jags again this week.

Will DeWane McBride be called to the active roster? He’s not playable obviously, but someone to monitor.

I’m running a little thin at WR right now. Home league ww:
Rice
Cooks
J Reed
QJ
E Moore
I think I have them in order. There’s about 10 more that might do in a pinch. Mingo is getting targets but that passing game is anemic.

I’m not convinced Noah Brown is going to be a thing but hey, you could do worse

Chandelier obviously and Dowdle. Chandler short term and Dowdle desperation play and loads of contingency upside.

If McBride is still on the wire, blow it. I picked him up last week.

Jameis and Zap in SF.

Deep 16-team redraft where RBs are at a premium.... thinking of re-adding (I had drafted and dropped him) Jerick McKinnon. Andy Reid has a history of really changing things up (for the better) after his team's bye and I've heard through multiple channels that they plan on getting McKinnon more touches. It happened last year and McKinnon went on that insane run to finish up the season where he was catching a ton of balls (many for TDs). I'd have to drop Royce Freeman but don't see the downside there.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Gaskin back in MIN to provide depth. They'll want somebody besides Nwangu behind Chandler (who isn't ideally a primary back himself, IMO).

I play in a FB-premium league (10pts/reception) so ... I'm still not picking him up

I play in a FB-premium league (10pts/reception) so ... I'm still not picking him up

Really??

Really??
No, not really. That would be quite a league. Other than Juice, who else would even get drafted. Ingold?

Really??
No, not really. That would be quite a league. Other than Juice, who else would even get drafted. Ingold?

I can't imagine even 12 exist.

(Back to the thread)

Really??

Cabinda.....provided you have a bonus for balls that clank off both hands.

There's probably twice as many long snappers as there are fullbacks these days. Or seems like it anyway.

Really??

I can't imagine even 12 exist.

(Back to the thread)
CJ Ham gets no respect

Tough choice ahead, any feedback is welcome. I got some FAAB money, just need to know who to target.
Ty Chandler or Rico Dowdle or Zach Charbonet
1pt per 5 carries, 1 pt per 10 rush yds, 2 pts per rec, 6 pts TD
Watched Dowdle on Sunday and he's just out-playing Pollard right now, have no idea what's going on with Pollard.

Tough choice ahead, any feedback is welcome. I got some FAAB money, just need to know who to target.
Watched Dowdle on Sunday and he's just out-playing Pollard right now, have no idea what's going on with Pollard.
If it's any help, I own Charbonet and right now I'm trying to drop inorder for 1) Chandler then 2) Dowdle.

I see it as Chandler has the clearer path to RB1 touches but plays behind one of the league’s worst run blocking offensive lines. Will probably be regularly ranked in fantasy RB3 territory if starting. Dowdle plays in a better offense and has a league-winner type ceiling (low end RB1/high end RB2), but needs an injury to Pollard to make it happen as I don’t see the Cowboys demoting their $10 million dollar man voluntarily to his previous role even if it may be for the benefit of the offense.

I own both in dynasty and my value of Dowdle hasn’t changed even with the garbage time stats. Chandler’s stock has seen the biggest improvement and I’d prioritize him even with questions about the run blocking. He brings speed that Mattison doesn’t have. However when Mattison is inevitably cleared from concussion protocol I don’t expect him to vanish from the game plan either. Could be a little messy depending on Mattison’s status. I’d prioritize Chandler especially with a tempting matchup against the Broncos and their league-worst run defense.

Edit - I'd still prefer Charbonnet over both of them, saying that as a Walker dynasty owner. He's still a handcuff but he's getting more and more involved in the offense lately, and if Walker misses time to injury Charbonnet becomes a must-start. The run defense schedule is rough but Charbonnet's game will still translate due to his pass catching.

Last edited:
If it's any help, I own Charbonet and right now I'm trying to drop inorder for 1) Chandler then 2) Dowdle.

He's been on the field more than Walker the last 3 weeks. I would hold.

He's been on the field more than Walker the last 3 weeks. I would hold.
Yes, more snaps. And it looks like he owns hurry up/2 minute. That said, Walker is still getting the carries.

SEA schedule is also a nightmare soon: SF, @DAL, @SF, PHI, TN, PIT.

That would be a massive mistake and I'm not even a huge Charb fan. Don't do it!

Why?

Why?
I own Charb in redraft and I'm holding. His upside is game winning for me. Sure it takes a Walker injury but he hasnt been the most healthy guy. I'm going all in on Ty this week just dropping someone else. It's basically for one start.

Why?
Talent and more upside (I'm a Walker guy and am still saying this!). I'd rank them Charb > Dowdle > Chandler in terms of floor/ceiling combo.

Why?
I own Charb in redraft and I'm holding. His upside is game winning for me. Sure it takes a Walker injury but he hasnt been the most healthy guy. I'm going all in on Ty this week just dropping someone else. It's basically for one start.
Fair enough. Just don't love SEA's schedule. There's a stretch of SF, DAL, SF, PHI, TN, PIT.

I suppose I could drop D. Pierce or T. Spears for either T. Chandler or Dowdle.

Why?
Fair enough. Just don't love SEA's schedule. There's a stretch of SF, DAL, SF, PHI, TN, PIT.

I suppose I could drop D. Pierce or T. Spears for either T. Chandler or Dowdle.
I know u don't want to hear it, because picking up a guy is always kinda fun, but I prolly wouldn't drop any of those guys. Tough call.

Last edited:
Spears = Charbs. Both have league-winning upside if Henry or Walker go down. They are both reasonable PPR flex's too.

Pierce is a tough call. He and DS should split carries if both are healthy. I don't have a strong opinion between him, Dowdle, and Chandler. I lean Dowdle due to Dallas being the better offense.

Looking for possible WR4 depth. Who would you add in a full PPR 12 man league here?

Cooks
Doubs
Reed

Jayden

Thanks!

Doubs outsnapping him and having 60 to Reeds 45 targets aren’t a concern?

see the data I posted in his player thread
That’s in depth. If I’m reading right, when he is on the field with doubs his target share is just as good if not a tad better?

Anyone have a good, free source for snap count data. I used to use lineups.com, but they don't seem to have have anything available after wk2. Any other options out there. I rely on this info when decided what guys to target off the wire.

Anyone have a good, free source for snap count data. I used to use lineups.com, but they don't seem to have have anything available after wk2. Any other options out there. I rely on this info when decided what guys to target off the wire.
Our very own FBG has one here that has snap counts summaries for all positions by each team on the season:

If you’re looking to narrow it down to specific weeks you can try the one at FantasyPros:

Users who are viewing this thread