What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Waiver Wire Targets (1 Viewer)

Anyone have a good, free source for snap count data. I used to use lineups.com, but they don't seem to have have anything available after wk2. Any other options out there. I rely on this info when decided what guys to target off the wire.
Our very own FBG has one here that has snap counts summaries for all positions by each team on the season:

If you’re looking to narrow it down to specific weeks you can try the one at FantasyPros:

This resource has players snap counts (along with the other players in their positional group for the team), along with alignment, and some clutch deeper dive stats like Y/RR, Red Zone targets + success rate, et al. IME one of the better sites for looking at individuals, but the team data is behind the paywall. Doesn't come out until Wednesday nights so SOL when it comes to research for the WW/FAAB targets.

I also have a premium sub at PFF. They were looking to expand their FF offerings this offseason so I did some surveys + a couple zoom calls in exchange for a (very) steep discount. They are the best repository of data I have come across in 15-20 years of sampling premium subs.

Looking for possible WR4 depth. Who would you add in a full PPR 12 man league here?

Cooks
Doubs
Reed

Jayden

Thanks!

Doubs outsnapping him and having 60 to Reeds 45 targets aren’t a concern?

see the data I posted in his player thread
That’s in depth. If I’m reading right, when he is on the field with doubs his target share is just as good if not a tad better?

will answer in the player thread so it matches up with the data points

Anyone have a good, free source for snap count data. I used to use lineups.com, but they don't seem to have have anything available after wk2. Any other options out there. I rely on this info when decided what guys to target off the wire.
Our very own FBG has one here that has snap counts summaries for all positions by each team on the season:

If you’re looking to narrow it down to specific weeks you can try the one at FantasyPros:

This resource has players snap counts (along with the other players in their positional group for the team), along with alignment, and some clutch deeper dive stats like Y/RR, Red Zone targets + success rate, et al. IME one of the better sites for looking at individuals, but the team data is behind the paywall. Doesn't come out until Wednesday nights so SOL when it comes to research for the WW/FAAB targets.

I also have a premium sub at PFF. They were looking to expand their FF offerings this offseason so I did some surveys + a couple zoom calls in exchange for a (very) steep discount. They are the best repository of data I have come across in 15-20 years of sampling premium subs.
Yeah I love Rotowire’s individual player data when checking for how often a receiver aligned in the slot versus on the boundary. I also like checking out Draft Sharks’ player pages for injury history.

Freiermuth if dropped: Freiermuth's 21-day practice window now opens, with Schefter reporting that the tight end is expected to be officially added to the active roster in time for Sunday's game against the Browns

Dowdle (and McKinnon) available in a larger league. Is Christian Watson or Spears worth holding over Dowdle? Even QJ, who just caught a TD, should get more burn moving forward right?

Dowdle (and McKinnon) available in a larger league. Is Christian Watson or Spears worth holding over Dowdle? Even QJ, who just caught a TD, should get more burn moving forward right?
Spears I'd hold for sure. I like Watson more than most, but the metrics don't lie - there's some young bucks that are kind of moving past him in GB.

The thing about Dowdle for me, is that I can't argue with my own eyes. He's running circles around Pollard right now. Big time. I don't know if TP is hiding an injury or if he's just not fully back from the injury from last year or what. Dowdle, to me, is a value target if he takes the lions share of the carries in big D - but if he starts getting the majority of the GL carries he might start having some stand-alone value of his own. JMcK always has one of those great games down the stretch, but good luck guessing which one it will be. Don't know if I'd cut Watson for him.

Not a QJ fan, but dang if you were building a WR that's what it would look like.

No logic to it, BUT we are getting close to the time Jerrick McKinnon has starting producing big last year. If you have a roster spot, worth a stash

:shrug:

I would say there is no logic to thinking 2022 is in any way predictive of what will happen over the final 7 weeks of this fantasy season.

WeekOppStatusProjFan PtsAttYdsTDTargetsRecYdsTD2-PT
1Det (28th)Final L 20-218.942.00000211000
2@Jax (16th)Final W 17-98.955.201-20332400
3Chi (12th)Final W 41-108.7117.80290331920
4@NYJ (13th)Final W 23-208.200.7037010000
5@Min (25th)Final W 27-206.494.50170321800
6Den (1st)Final W 19-86.435.00000532000
7LAC (6th)Final W 31-175.884.60220222400
8@Den (1st)Final L 9-244.931.802-20211000
9Mia (20th)Final W 21-146.3711.20120222210
10BYE-----------

Offensive Snap Counts
  1. 20
  2. 22
  3. 22
  4. 22
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. 15
  10. bye
Opportunities (ATT + Targets)
  1. 2
  2. 4
  3. 5
  4. 4
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 4
  8. 4
  9. 3
  10. bye
There some trend I'm missing here, or we just relying on wishcasting now?

Well, saying “if you have a roster spot, he’s worth a stash” isn’t exactly a call to rush out and add him. But he was a league winner last year if you played him and the setup is very similar to last year. He had a receiving TD last game as well. He’s an older back as well, so limiting him early in the season makes sense.

Well, saying “if you have a roster spot, he’s worth a stash” isn’t exactly a call to rush out and add him. But he was a league winner last year if you played him and the setup is very similar to last year. He had a receiving TD last game as well. He’s an older back as well, so limiting him early in the season makes sense.
I like it.

He’s only 31 years old and he does sport #1 on his jersey.

Justin Watson, KC Chiefs?? He is playing against the Eagles this week and they give up a boatload of points to WRs. Yes.....I know....it's a KC wide receiver and one never knows who gets the targets on any given week.

Justin Watson, KC Chiefs?? He is playing against the Eagles this week and they give up a boatload of points to WRs. Yes.....I know....it's a KC wide receiver and one never knows who gets the targets on any given week.
I'd prefer someone like Kyle Phillips over Justin Watson. He's on a lot of leagues waiver wire.

I'd prefer someone like Kyle Phillips over Justin Watson. He's on a lot of leagues waiver wire.
Isnt Kyle a DL?
Hes a WR on the Titans

QB Jake Browning?

:x

I noticed Yahoo had Burrow as O so I slid him to the IR

Was mulling over a couple different players I could possibly add but got interrupted

(colonoscopy prep :toilet:)
came back and decided to add DPJ and received the error message "you have a player in the IR spot who is not eligible for IR"
Yahoo switched from
O to Q as soon as the game ended
oh well

Other dilemma I'm facing as I look to replace Andrews is whether to make the pickup in advance of Sunday in order to avoid waivers. I could grab Henry or 'Muth, but in order to do so I would have to drop Darrell Henderson. That shouldn't be a problem -- I wasn't planning on starting him this week, I can wait until Saturday to drop him so that no one else will be able to get him before Sunday, and Kyren (who I also have) is scheduled to come off IR next week. But what if he doesn't?

The alternative is to wait for waivers next week, when I can drop Andrews

Other dilemma I'm facing as I look to replace Andrews is whether to make the pickup in advance of Sunday in order to avoid waivers. I could grab Henry or 'Muth, but in order to do so I would have to drop Darrell Henderson. That shouldn't be a problem -- I wasn't planning on starting him this week, I can wait until Saturday to drop him so that no one else will be able to get him before Sunday, and Kyren (who I also have) is scheduled to come off IR next week. But what if he doesn't?

If you are indifferent on Henry or Muth, I would wait for waivers.

I think TE is your priority, not Darrell Henderson. I'm pretty sure Kyren Williams will return in week 12, but even if he doesn't, would you really need Henderson in week 12?

I think TE is your priority, not Darrell Henderson. I'm pretty sure Kyren Williams will return in week 12, but even if he doesn't, would you really need Henderson in week 12?
Probably not. It's a 2RB/no flex league where I have Conner and Brian Robinson, so not starting Henderson over either of them. I would be screwed if Kyren's not back by Week 14, when both of those guys are on bye, but can't afford to worry about that now.

I'm starting to think I will pick up one TE before Sunday (probably 'Muth) and then target a second on waivers next week (Likely for his upside?)

Probably not. It's a 2RB/no flex league where I have Conner and Brian Robinson, so not starting Henderson over either of them. I would be screwed if Kyren's not back by Week 14, when both of those guys are on bye, but can't afford to worry about that now.

I'm starting to think I will pick up one TE before Sunday (probably 'Muth) and then target a second on waivers next week (Likely for his upside?)
Just realized Waller got dropped when he went to IR. Maybe pick him up, use Freiermuth to get me through the next couple weeks and then hope he's back in Week 14

Joe Flacco's name has started to float around both CIN and CLE. 100 years ago he finished once as a QB1, albeit QB11.

Add Muth now. Drop henderson

Add Muth now. Drop henderson
Already done. Especially since he has a plus matchup next week (Cinci).

Will try to get Waller on waivers next week when I drop Andrews

Geno Smith has a great playoff schedule…if he’s out there.
tennesse is 10th vs the pass and pittsburgh is 14th...Philly at 30th is the only one who is a good matchup at 30th. Might be worth picking him up for a first round playoff game.

No logic to it, BUT we are getting close to the time Jerrick McKinnon has starting producing big last year. If you have a roster spot, worth a stash
I'm not able to dig for stats at the moment, but if memory serves, it also happened in '21 towards the end of the season too, didn't it?

If there is any logic to it, there might be something about his skill set, fresh legs, and Andy Reid voodoo, especially coming out of a bye that tells me the breakout could be this week.

Not much to lose to stash now unless your bench is truly stacked.

Any wide receivers out there ? I am razor thin and now Kupp is injured and may miss time.
I assume Reed is taken?

Guy on the Saints saw a bunch of snaps the week prior when MT was hurt early. I think he caught a TD too. No clue what his name was.

Any wide receivers out there ? I am razor thin and now Kupp is injured and may miss time.
Does Tutu become relevant again?
I wish Dontayvion Wicks was on another team - there are so many mouths to feed there.
tutu still rostered and is a 4th gb wr with a young te involved in the offense worth it? The only one I can find that makes any sense unrostered in my league is OBJ.... other than that...blehhh.

Users who are viewing this thread