What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Kevin Johnson out with shoulder...further tests being done in locker room (reported on Lions Radio)

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcers said that Kevin Smith walked to the locker room (which is way Rudi Johnson came in)

No further word about what this might involve, yet.

Just showed AP coughing on the sideline. Said he has a cold and is not injured. Since Vikes are leading by 2 TDS.. its going to be a long day for us AP owners.

Just showed AP coughing on the sideline. Said he has a cold and is not injured. Since Vikes are leading by 2 TDS.. its going to be a long day for us AP owners.
Not to be a ####, but how could no one on this site be on top of something like this? or Did I somehow miss the news that he has been sick the last 24 hours?

Not to be a ####, but how could no one on this site be on top of something like this? or Did I somehow miss the news that he has been sick the last 24 hours?
I think the Vikes kept this pretty quiet. Glazer didnt say anything about it either.

Announcers said that Kevin Smith walked to the locker room (which is way Rudi Johnson came in)No further word about what this might involve, yet.
Kevin Smith's back in the game (as you can probably tell from the last 3 plays).

I think the Vikes kept this pretty quiet. Glazer didnt say anything about it either.
ESPN just had ADP with a carry for 21!

9ers PR Allen Rossum down. Knee or ankle - non contact. Back to field a punt & went down before the ball even came down. Never a good thing.

No in-game injuries here, but some updates if you're just monitoring this thread:

* Brandon Jacobs deactivated for 4 pm game

* Donovan McNabb, Brady Quinn and Daunte Culpepper on the bench (all performance related?)

anyone watching the blowout in KC know if Bowe is hurt or just being shut out?

nevermind... speak of the devil and he shall appear

Greg Camarillo down for the 'Fins. Doesn't look too good, holding his leg.
Any more info?
They went to comercial and then showed him on the sidelines afterward. Deirdorf said that they had been doing the "standard knee injury tests" and the Camarillo seemd to be in excruciating pain. He limped off the field with help, though that probably means nothing.
Doesn't sound good to me. Thanks for the update

I saw in the Jacksonville/Min game thread that MJD hurt his ankle. Anyone see the game or have any insight on that?
Looked like he twisted his ankle on an awkward tackle, but he came in for the next possession and caught several passes out of the backfield. Didn't look any worse for wear.

I saw in the Jacksonville/Min game thread that MJD hurt his ankle. Anyone see the game or have any insight on that?
Looked like he twisted his ankle on an awkward tackle, but he came in for the next possession and caught several passes out of the backfield. Didn't look any worse for wear.
Thanks. I'm out of town and unfortunately (or fortunately considering it was a blowout) I wasn't able to watch the game.

Users who are viewing this thread