What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WEEK 12- Told you so... (1 Viewer)

theJCdude

Footballguy
HAPPY TURKEY DAY to everyone that left some great feedback, positive or negative, because I enjoy seeing things from other people's points of view. And as for all you haters or bashers out there, keep it coming too because it's just down right funny how personal some of ya'll take my comments... So here you go with some more material to get me with.

GB at DET

GB- This is kinda tricky, because I am writing this (Tuesday Night) Grant is questionable, but took part of the walk through per RotoWire. So does he play on Turkey Day, I don't think so. So unless something changes before Thursday, I would start someone else. I feel it will be Jackson on Thursday, and Grant next Sunday. But whichever you decide I think they will have an okay, not good, not great, just okay I believe (50 and TD). So hope for some news, or roll the dice... (*Breaking NEWS- It's sounds like he is good to go! Has went through drills and is feel good!)

DET- The last two games for KJ have been pityful at best. So if your like me I would bench him until he starts to at least look like an option again. You can do better than him easy this week, because GBs D is the real deal.

NYJ at DAL

DAL- Again, MIII over Jones is easy. If you look at the number of touches the last three games, Jone's are wasting away, and MIII's are increasing. Don't waste your time with Jones, but MIII is going to blow up this game! I don't know why "Fast" Willie couldn't run on the JETs, but with Dallas with the lead MIII has to be gold this week! 100 easy with 1 TD.

NYJ- Okay, I don't know what in the heck happened last week, but the Jets and Jones are still bad. If you are hoping on a repeat outing from Jones this week, your on your own. He'll maybe get 60 this week. This is going to be other TO show.

IND at ATL

IND- I am sorry ATL fans, but the only RB worth mentioning in this one wears blue and white. He makes it look easy against these guys. AT LEAST 100 and 2 TDs.

ATL- If it makes you ATL fans feel better, when I play MADDEN 2004 with my brother-in-law I run all over him with Warrick every time! I hope for ya'lls sake that Norwood will get over his injuries and start soon. He is their play maker now.

DEN at CHI

DEN- Choosing a Denver RB is like trying to guess when Benson is going to be replaced or play a good game. You think it might be every week, but then nothing. Well between Henry being questionable, Young being probable, and the Denver playing the Bears, things couldn't be fogger. So do you go with Henry, Young, or Hall (other Denver RB). Well I guess picking a name out of a hat might work for you. What do I think? Okay here goes: Henry and Young splits carries, but Henry gets hurt. Then Young splits carries with Hall, but Young gets hurt. Then Hall gets all the carries, and they find their new starting RB for at least a week. Again, I feel sorry for you if you drafted or picked up a Denver RB...

CHI- Every week we all read Victor and Hector trying to give us some hope about Benson. This week it's this, and I quote, "It's safe to assume Benson's touches won't be as limited in the weeks to come". This is crazy because even if Benson gets 30 carries he still sucks. I WILL NOT START BENSON UNTIL I HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS!!!!!! So if you feel his game last week was the turning point for him this year, more power to you. But as for me, I don't buy it...

TEN at CIN

CIN- I don't think CIN has any good options at RB for this game or any game for that matter. So don't waster your time, against this D.

TEN- I think GOOD RBs always response the next game, after being somewhat "shut down" the week before. I believe White is one of those RBs, so I think he is a great start this week. Here you go, 125 and 2 TDs. I don't think the CIN D can hold him back this week.

HOU at CLE

HOU- Green is questionable, and I don't think he plays this week. So Dayne will get the start this week, and you know what, I think he still has some juice in those old legs. 80 and 1 TD. But if Johnson gets going it might hurt his number, because he is a stud!

CLE- Lewis has still got it, and he showed it last week. I am thinking just 100 this week, with no TDs. TD Anderson will get back on track this week with Edwards.

OAK at KC

KC- I think Holmes has a good game this week for you. The holes will be there this week against OAK at home, and Holmes might look like the Holmes of old. But he is still old... 70 and 1 TD. (*BREAKING NEWS- Holmes neck injury has led him into retirement, drop him and move on. Pick up the rookie Smith!)

OAK- I just don't see Fargas doing anything this week, so don't hope for much. Maybe 60 yards at KC?

SEA at STL

SEA- Alexander is still questionable, and I don't think they will rush him back. Why? Because Morris is the future for this team, and he is alot better receiver and pass blocker than Alexander. I would start Morris again this week, he'll get you 80 and 1 TD.

STL- SJAX looked good last week, so watch out. I think he continues to get back on track, and has other solid game. AT LEAST 100 and 1 TD. But the sky is the limit with this guy, he is a stud.

WAS at TB

WAS- Believe me, I am not a Portis fan, but I think he has a great game this week... He tops a 100 and get his TD this week. I think this will be a good game, until the O line of the Skins wears TB D down. He is a good start this week.

TB- As I said last week Graham is the man in TB now, but this week his numbers won't be there. After watching TO toy with the Skins secondary last week, I am thinking the TB coaches saw the same thing. So Garcia and Galloway will be the main attraction this week. He still have a good game, but don't count on a 100, maybe 60 with a TD...

NO at CAR

NO- I am sorry Bush owners but this week it doesn't get any better. NO will put this game Brees hands again, and it won't be pretty. Because Vinny gets Smith (probable) back this week, so NO will be passing to stay in the game this week. And even if Smith doesn't come back, I don't see Bush doing anything more than 50 yards rushing and 30 recieving.

CAR- Foster looked good last week, so I'll give him some credit. If he runs hard again I expect about 80 and 1 TD for him.

BUF at JAC

BUF- Lynch is still questionable, and I don't think they will take any chances with him this week. So you are left with A-"train". I think A-trains takes the spot light and explodes this week, 164 and 3 TDs!!!!! (just kidding, don't expect anything).

JAC- MOJO over Fragile Freddy is easy. I think MOJO has a great game this week, as long as they get him the ball! I am thinking 100 and a TD, but if he scores early in this one, look for a great day!!!!!

MIN at NYG

NYG- Jacobs is questionable but told reporters it was just a "tweak". I just don't know... If he plays I would expect a good game, but who knows right now? I would watch him this week closely. If he plays I would say because it's MIN about 60 and a TD.

MIN- Okay, Chester is the man. I was wrong. He is good I am bad. He is smart I am dumb. He has a good game, but nothing like last week. How bout 80 and a TD against the GMEN, because old Tom will be stacking the box daring them to pass!

SF at ARI

SF- Gore does nothing for anyone again this week. ARI passing game is coming on, so they will be force to try to keep up. So fumblin' Frank will be lost in the shuffle. I think the 9ers are worst than the Fins...

ARI- The Edge will get his this week between his carries and his catches he will be fine. I am thinking 100 and 1 TD. I am hoping the Cards get up in this one, and so they will use him alot.

BAL at SD

BAL- MaGahee shocked me last week, but I don't think he'll do it twice. He will have his hands full with this D at SD. Don't expect much, maybe 60 yards.

SD- LT is money what else can we say other than that. I hope someday to draft this guy, before he retires. He will have his usually everything yards. 125 and 2 TDs. If Lewis can run on these guys, LT is money!

PHI at NE

NE- Maroney is questionable, but does that mean anything coming from the PATs? NO. But why would you rush someone back before the playoffs if you don't need to too? So is it Maroney, Faulk, Eckel, or Evans? Who knows? Like I said last week, it really doesn't matter, because this is passing team. So I wouldn't expect much out of any of these guys, and even if I did I wouldn't know who to pick, because of Maroney being "questionable". Your guess is as good as mine...

PHI- It is the PATS, so Westbrook might fall back down to earth this week. But I think if there is any RB in the NFL that could give the PATs problems it's Westbrook. So even though he might not go crazy I still think he gets his 100 and TD.

MIA at PIT

MIA- Chatman had a solid game last week even though he didn't find the endzone. I think PITs D isn't as stout as everyone believes, so I think Chatman has other good game this week. 100 and a TD.

PIT- Common sense would tell you that Willie could run on these guys, but I am beginning to doubt common sense and Willie. So I am at the "middle of the road" with what I expect out of Parker this week. So here it is: just 80 yards...

Told you so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami is giving up more rushing yards per game than any team. I think around 154..I would hope FWP will break out of his funk this week.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY to everyone that left some great feedback, positive or negative, because I enjoy seeing things from other people's points of view. And as for all you haters or bashers out there, keep it coming too because it's just down right funny how personal some of ya'll take my comments... So here you go with some more material to get me with.
i stopped reading here :thumbup:

DEN- Choosing a Denver RB is like trying to guess when Benson is going to be replaced or play a good game. You think it might be every week, but then nothing. Well between Henry being questionable, Young being probable, and the Denver playing the Bears, things couldn't be fogger. So do you go with Henry, Young, or Hall (other Denver RB). Well I guess picking a name out of a hat might work for you. What do I think? Okay here goes: Henry and Young splits carries, but Henry gets hurt. Then Young splits carries with Hall, but Young gets hurt. Then Hall gets all the carries, and they find their new starting RB for at least a week. Again, I feel sorry for you if you drafted or picked up a Denver RB...
Sad as it is, I had to pick up and play Hall this week. He was the best option on the waiver wire and I've had Peterson and Jacobs get hurt the last two weeks. I hope you're right with your Addai prediction because I'll need him to be RB1 and RB2.
BUF- Lynch is still questionable, and I don't think they will take any chances with him this week. So you are left with A-"train". I think A-trains takes the spot light and explodes this week, 164 and 3 TDs!!!!! (just kidding, don't expect anything).
You got me! I was rethinking my Hall pickup with your 3TD projection for A-Train. Oh well, it's a TD only league and I'm a Broncos :thumbup: so I'll roll the dice with Andre. He's got as good a chance to score a TD as A-Train vs Jax.

I saw a piece on Grant skipping rope this week at practice, afterwards he said "I got treatment, ran drills, good to go". Coach was a little more coy about whether he can handle 20-25 touches, but I think he is a solid RB2 this week.

Users who are viewing this thread