What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
We talked about having one big Injury thread vs a new thread each week here and most folks said they'd rather have a new thread each week. So here we are!

I'll start one each Monday.

A couple of things to please keep in mind that would be really helpful if everyone can do.

1. Please use the players real name when you're posting. And please be specific as you can about the injury. If you don't know, say you don't know.

In other words, "A-Rob just got blown up!!!!!" sucks. "Allen Robinson in on the ground with what looks like a knee injury" is way better.

2. Please let us know the source and share a link if possible. If you're watching the game and saw the injury, please say that. If you read it on Twitter, please say that and give a link. If you got a Sleeper Alert, please say that and click through on Sleeper to the source that's usually a tweet and share that link.

3. Please let us know what happened after the injury. This is super important. Was he:

Carted off

Helped off with assistance

Walked off with a limp or something

4. Please update if they come back to the game or sidelines. Hopefully it's a "He's back in the game and looks ok". Or it may be "He's on the sideline without his helmet". That kind of thing.

You get the idea.

Lamar in blue tent for concussion check. It didn’t look too bad to my novice eyes.

Lamar in blue tent for concussion check. It didn’t look too bad to my novice eyes.
Again it was bad enough for him to leave the game and now go to the locker room.

Knee injury, questionable to return.
Could the knee thing be a bluff, so as not to get him removed from the game because some overzealous spotter thinks he ought not return?
They showed him walking gingerly in the tunnel and shaking his head.

Trevor Lawrence on ground. Got knee twisted and grabbed at it instantly. Contact injury.

AJ Brown went down and seemed to have hurt his leg after an incompletion/PI call, then got back up and limped over to stay in the game. They didn't target him and it was the end of the half so maybe worth watching.

Edit: Eagles got it back for one more drive at the end of the half and Brown is out there looking fine.

Last edited:
The Trevor Lawrence non-injury might be the scariest non-injury I’ve ever seen. I don’t think anyone here would’ve bet against a season ending injury after seeing the replays over and over. Good for him!

Did see any injury reports but Aaron Jones isn't playing for the Packers right now. Dillon was getting all the work, then he got hurt and now it's the third-string in there.

Edit: He just got a carry, but Packers game thread says he was "banged up" today.

Users who are viewing this thread