What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Ppr

Waddle @ chargers

Or

pacheo @ den

Normally waddle but the late start and his injury is scaring me. Plus I'm a huge favorite this week
Check out the practice reports and see if Waddle is practicing in full by the end of the week. I would probably still lean Waddle but if he is limited than go for Pacheco if his health scares you.

Start two, half PPR:

Stevenson @ Cards
Elliott vs Texans
Sanders @ Giants
Stevenson seems like an auto-start in most PPR formats.

Neither Zeke nor Sanders are particularly relevant in the passing game, they're both getting about 16 touches over their last 5 games and they're both legit TD producers.

For me this comes down to matchup and floor. Zeke hits his touch ceiling a shade more consistently than Sanders, the Texans are a better matchup and Zeke is at home.

Stevenson>Zeke>Sanders

Ppr

Waddle @ chargers

Or

pacheo @ den

Normally waddle but the late start and his injury is scaring me. Plus I'm a huge favorite this week
I agree with your logic under your circumstance. I also think Waddles volume, even when healthy is more variable than what we have seen with Pacheco since he took over.

If you truly think you will win your matchup:

Pacheco>Waddle

Have to start 3 WRs and benching Mike Evans for A. Cooper, J. Chase, and M. Brown. Evans just hasn't been getting it done Fantasy wise.

Need to pick 1 of these as my flex (1/2 pt PPR):
RB L. Murray vs KC
RB D. Singletary vs NYJ
RB J. Cook vs NYJ
RB J. Wilson @ LAC
WR M. Evans @ SF
WR N. Collins @ DAL
WR B. Cooks @ DAL
WR Z. Jones @ TEN

Currently have Murray starting
Yeah there isn't a great way to "logic" through your options and draw much distinction between some of them.

Murray is a stable volume guy who has a shot at falling in from the 1 if, by some miracle the Broncos get to the 1. He's not likely to win a week for you but should help you keep pace.

I assume the concern with Singletary & Cook is they might cap each other's output. It's good logic and...yeah tough to argue.

I do think you should consider Wilson with a matchup against the soft underbelly of the Chargers rush defense. Particularly if you are looking for some upside. The Niners defense is just a different animal, and I don't consider Mostert's snap share last week a trend. It smells of a game script that never got off the ground. If Miami's passing game gets rolling a little this week I think Wilson will have some nice running lanes and scoring opportunities. I think he can put up numbers if he gets around 12 opportunities, which seems within the realm of possibility.

I have no problem benching Evans in this matchup. But you always worry "What happens if the Bucs finally get on track?"

If Cooks doesn't play Collins is, at least a volume play, maybe he can do something with it? In the last four games (3 with Cooks) he averages 9 targets and has two TDs. It's tough to get excited about him but Pierce may have hit a wall and Collins really is the oy offense on that team.

No interest in Cooks.

Zay is just so darn unpredictable and Lawrence may not play. Pass.

J.Wilson>Latavius>Evans>Collins>Singletary>Cook>Zay>Cooks

PPR:

need 3 RBs:

Barkley vs PHI
Pollard vs HOU

Swift vs MIN
Etienne @ TEN
R. White @ SFO

At RB, Barkley and Pollard are in, just a matter of Swift, ETN or White. Was planning on Swift, but with the latest ankle, leaning towards ETN.
I'm not the best guy to ask about Swift. I'm a truther who has started him every week he has been available. It's a plus matchup at home so I still like his floor. He is also a little more relevant in the passing game and more of a TD chance than your other options.

Etienne is maybe the right call but it's still a road game against a clear top 3 rush D (83 y/g, 3.8 y/c, 5 TDs) and Lawrence is banged up. None of that excites me. But he should get 15 touches and Swift may only see half that (or the same amount, who knows?).

I don't like any RB against the Niners.

Swift>Etienne>White

need 3 WRs:

Metcalf vs CAR
DJ Moore @ SEA

Jeudy vs KC
Gallup vs HOU
Collins @ DAL

At RB, Barkley and Pollard are in, just a matter of Swift, ETN or White. Was planning on Swift, but with the latest ankle, leaning towards ETN.

At WR, leaning Jeudy with Sutton likely out, as Russ may have to try to cook (well maybe microwave) against KC. Even if Collins is healthy and Cooks is out, can't trust him against Diggs & Co. Gallup is intriguing, but they may be running the ball all day against the Texans (see Pollard
You're theory on Jeudy applied to Sutton for the three games Jeudy missed. It played out, okay I guess. Jeudy should see around 9 targets, maybe catch 5-6 for 60-80 yards. It's a nice floor, it may also be his ceiling.

Collins should also see around 9 targets but Gallup almost certainly less in a game that could get ugly early. But Gallup does have the best QB so a score isn't out of the question as the Cowboys should spend a lot of time on the plus side of the 50.

Yeah, it's mostly a coin toss. I think I might go with Jeudy too, but it's close with Gallup and his TD potential.

Jeudy>Gallup>Collins

0.5 PPR Flex:

Knight vs BUF
DJ Moore vs SEA
Both highly speculative but I'm going with the better matchup, IMO.

DJ played very well with Darnold at QB last season to the tune of just under 9.8 targets, 5.6 receptions & 70.7 yards per game in 12 games together with 3 TDs. It's not all world play but it is nice volume. Last week they connected for 6-4-103-1, in a matchup against a middling pass defense and a top 5 scoring offense there is hope that there will be pressure on the Panthers to keep pace.

Zonovan has been good and Saleh indicated he is going to continue to see action when Carter is back. He's a decent start. But Carter was a full participant yesterday and this is a tough matchup. I am having great difficulty handicapping this game. I think Buffalo wins but I just can't get a feel for if it is going to be truly competitive. If it's not I think Carter takes the 2 & 4 minute drill role along with most passing downs in general.

This isn't a slam dunk but I think:
DJ>Zonovan

Non-ppr

Devin Singletary or Jerrick McKinnon?
Non-PPR I think I have to go with Singletary. He should still be the goal line back and, at worst, he's in a 50:50 timeshare while the game is close. If the Bills roll the Jets then Cook becomes a bigger factor.

It feels like McKinnon was a bigger factor last week as the Chiefs were playing from behind against the Bengals. I don't think that will be the case this week so I think McKinnon's role may not be as significant.

Singletary>McKinnon

Okay I am going to be on the road for the next 8-9 hours so won't be able to respond much, if at all.

Regarding tonight as a general rule I'm going to say Start your Raiders.

Jacobs and Adams are obvious but
I also like Carr quite a bit and Hollins & Moreau when compared to similar tier players and maybe even the defense (at least in elimination pools).

I don't like any Rams

FFPC scoring:
Motley's Crew to choose from but I need ONE of these Tight Ends:

J.Akins @ Dall
M.Gesicki @ LAC
A.Hooper vs Jax

I have waffled back to Brady @ SF.

Weather will be cold, but no rain. Huntley @ PIT looks colder & potentially rainy. And PIT is also a good defense.

I've talked myself into starting Brady. I don't think the SF secondary will be able to cover Godwin, and I have trust issues with Huntley's ability to get it done in a road game against a semi-tough defense.

I may waffle back before Sunday. I do be like that.

Tyler Huntley @ PIT
Mike White @ BUF
Gus Edwards @ PIT
Latavius Murray v KC
Jameson Williams v MIN
Courtland Sutton v KC
I'd go Mike White. I think the Jets will be pass heavy against Buffalo, possibly chasing, and I think that gives White a higher ceiling than Huntley. Huntley probably has a more bankable floor due to his rushing, but I don't think the Steelers aren't a great matchup for him.

T.Lockett vs Panthers - almost a lock, just too consistent to not use him though I did end up benching him last week for Watson
G.Edwards @ Steelers -
D.Foreman @ Seahawks - solid choice, Seattle were bad against the run earlier in the season but might be better now
JSS @ Broncos - targets a bit too low for my liking
M.Brown vs Patriots - tough-ish matchup
Walker or Dallas/Homer vs Panthers (assuming Walker out) - no idea
C.Akers vs Raiders - good matchup, looked decent last week
I would agree that Lockett is well, a lock(ett). He's actually playing the most consistent football of his career right now. I would wait out Walker, since you can always pivot to Foreman since they are playing each other, and Foreman would be next man up anyway.

0.5 PPR

Pick 3:

Waddle @ LAC
Wilson Jr @ LAC
Evans @ SF
Connor vs NE
Stevenson @ Ari
G. Wilson @ Buff
I'm not ready to go G.Wilson over Waddle yet, presuming that Waddle sounds healthy. I agree with you on Stevenson and Conner. Those 2 RBs are actually the most heavily used RBs of the last 2 weeks, from a workload% ratio.

D. Watson vs. Huntley and the rest of the waiver fodder? Basically, can Watson improve sufficiently in a week to be startable?
I'd stay the course with Watson. I know its probably not what people want to do after last week, but I think its the best move. Still could very well be a top-10 QB there.

In standard, Swift vs Minny or Foreman @ Seattle?
I like Swift a lot more than Foreman, now that Swift finally seems healthy.

0.5 PPR need a flex:

Evans @ SF
Pierce @ Dal
DeSmith @ NYG

Thanks!
It could potentially go pear shaped, but I think Pierce is the play here. Decent TD odds, and Dallas can be run on, if teams stick with it.
WR (pick 2):
  • Hollywood v NE
  • Mike Williams v MIA
  • Pickens v BAL
RB/Flex (2):
  • Deejay Dallas v CAR
  • James Cook v NYJ
  • Bam Knight at BUF
Hollywood>Knight>Pickens>Williams>Cook>Dallas

I don't expect Dallas to be heavily involved even if Walker is out, and seemingly Dallas is no healthier than Walker.

So I guess it's a "pick two" out of Hollins, McKinnon, Fournette and MVS. Keep in mind I am already starting Pacheco at RB1. Yes I am decrepit at RB.

Absolutely a must-win against the #1 team in the league. I think I did the math right and if I lose I'm out of the playoffs.
I'd 100% start Fournette. He's pretty much a lock for 15 touches, and that's a pretty high floor considering your other options. I guess I'd roll out Mack Hollins as the other starter. Hollins should at least see some favorable coverage and is the clear cut #2.

Flex:

J.Williams vs Minn
M.Hollins @ LAR(Thursday)
Williams by a wide margin in my opinion. Good matchup, higher scoring game, and he's leading the NFL in TDs, even if that is a little fluky.

D Watson @ Cin
T Brady @ SF
Goff vs Min (my opponent is starting ASB)
Huntley @ Bal
I'd roll with Watson. I can see the case for Goff but can also see the Lions scoring most of their TDs on the ground.

Dak vs HOU
Kyler vs NE
I like Murray over Dak. Combo of the rushing production, and more of a need to throw. Dallas/Houston could be over at halftime.

Have a bye week clinched-- play the other division champ. If I outscore him by 23 (unlikely), I would win the regular season crown & that $$ is pretty good!!

Brady @ SF
Huntley @ PIT
Jones vs Philly
Tannahill vs Jax
White @ Buffalo

None of the matchups are very good. Just dying to pick the right play who can get me 17-22 points??

Anyone have a gut feel on this? I currently have Huntley starting and brady on my bench (Still like the Arizona/Carolina playoff matchups as fields insurance)
I think the play is Mike White. I'm aware he had his worst game against the Bills last year, but he's done nothing this year to suggest he can't get to 17 against them.

12-team IDP. Fields on a BYE, a win locks up the 1-seed, and ability to pick my playoff opponent.

Would you start Brady @ SF (including rain & wind) or roll the dice with Tyler Huntley @ PIT (also rain).

Currently have Brady in. Feels like a higher floor.
I'd agree with you that Brady is probably the better option. Just much better weapons, and Huntley basically needs a rushing TD to pay off, which to be fair he may get, but feels less bankable.

Have to start two of...

Pachecho@Den
White@SF
Mason@TB
J.Cook@NYJ

I figure Pachecho is pretty much the only "must" from that group, all things considered. HATE both White and Cook's matchups and have absolutely zero trust that Mason gets anything more than table scraps.

Have White in at RB2 the moment, due to his involvement as a pass catcher more than anything, but all these guys feel like they're likely to underperform. Blah.
I think White is the right call. Like you said, he's assured a decent amount of work, same can't be said for Cook or especially Mason.

Flex: Elijah Moore vs Bills; or, Raheem Mostert vs Chargers?

there's nothing to see with regards with Dak's matchup vs the Texans, as opposed to sticking with Joe Cool vs the Browns, is there? I'm 98% in on Burrow, but I'll listen to persuasive opinions.
I like Mostert quite a bit more than Moore. Chargers run D is basically non-existent.

I'm not sure Dak's ceiling is high at all. That game could be over by halftime. 250-3 feels like a ceiling game for Dak this week, and that's if they come out pass heavy. The way Burrow is playing, and with Chase back, I don't think I could ever bench Burrow for Dak, regardless of matchups.

Flex Spot: 1PPR, 6/TD

Pickens (vs. BAL)
-or-
DJ Chark (vs. MIN)

Pickens coming off a 2-target game (scary)

Chark showing a bit of chemistry with Goff. 98 yards last week, 11 targets over last 2 weeks.
I'll go with the squeaky wheel and say Pickens. I think its possible Jameson Williams takes some more of Chark's work as he eases back into action.

Given Adam Theilen's history against the Lions the last few years....pull him or start him?
Chuba or Donta?
Diontae or Slayton NYG?
I think D'Onta is a must start out of that bunch, even if the floor is low if Seattle gets up big early.

Foreman>Johnson>Slayton>Thielen>Hubbard

The Steelers have really been trying hard to get Diontae going the last few weeks, maybe this is the week it finally takes?

Start two, half PPR:

Stevenson @ Cards
Elliott vs Texans
Sanders @ Giants
Stevenson is an autostart I think. Zeke v Sanders is tough, but I think I lean Zeke. He's seemingly a lock for a TD and could hit big in this matchup.

6 points per passing TD: Huntley (at Pitt) or Goff (vs. Minn.)?
I think Goff is a better bet in a scoring system that doesn't give an edge to rushing TDs.

Ppr

Waddle @ chargers

Or

pacheo @ den

If Waddle is active, I wouldn't sit Waddle. We should have an idea of his status long before kickoff, but if it truly looks in question, Pacheco is a decent fallback.

Have to start 3 WRs and benching Mike Evans for A. Cooper, J. Chase, and M. Brown. Evans just hasn't been getting it done Fantasy wise.

RB L. Murray vs KC
RB D. Singletary vs NYJ
RB J. Cook vs NYJ
RB J. Wilson @ LAC
WR M. Evans @ SF
WR N. Collins @ DAL
WR B. Cooks @ DAL
WR Z. Jones @ TEN

I know its been frustrating of late, but I think I'd still keep trotting Evans out there. I mean, my 2nd choice would be Murray, and that's not really all that appealing either.

PPR:

need 3 RBs:

Barkley vs PHI
Pollard vs HOU

Swift vs MIN
Etienne @ TEN
R. White @ SFO

need 3 WRs:

Metcalf vs CAR
DJ Moore @ SEA

Jeudy vs KC
Gallup vs HOU
Collins @ DAL

At WR, leaning Jeudy with Sutton likely out, as Russ may have to try to cook (well maybe microwave) against KC.

Pretty much agree with what you think. I trust Etienne a little more than Swift, and like Jeudy at WR. Hopefully Russ can at least boil water this week.

Ok grabbed D. Chark today -- kinda thinking with the potential scoring in that game, he'd be a decent start over either DPJ or Z. Jones? (Standard)

Ppr te hell.
Fire up Moreau tonight
Drop Moreau for Waller and fire up Njoku who is limited and maybe catching passes from a very rusty Watson.
I’ll have to drop Burks off the bench and pick up a okonkwo level streamer on Sunday if Njoku is a no go.
I despise Thursday night football. Not a problem if not for everyone being injured which is everyone.

Ppr te hell.
Fire up Moreau tonight
Drop Moreau for Waller and fire up Njoku who is limited and maybe catching passes from a very rusty Watson.
I’ll have to drop Burks off the bench and pick up a okonkwo level streamer on Sunday if Njoku is a no go.
I despise Thursday night football. Not a problem if not for everyone being injured which is everyone.
I'd probably dump Moreau for Waller.

Njoku has had 2 limited practices with usually means he's playing, and he's a much better option than Moreau, hell he's probably a better option than Waller, though I like the idea of stashing Waller. Moreau is TD-or bust, which still probably makes him a top-10ish TE this week, but I think Njoku offers that with upside for more.

Okay I'm gonna double dip here sorry lol. Just reconsidering my TEs now. 1PPR, 6/TD.

Dulcich (vs KC)
-or-
Henry (@ AZ)

Sutton is likely out this week, so Jeudy is his only competition for targets. Very nice game last week.

Henry, while I'm not generally enthusiastic about, is going against a horrid AZ defense who is notoriously bad at slowing TEs.

Thanks for any thoughts!

With word that Mike Williams is a go for SNF, WSIS:
Palmer vs MIA
Gabe Davis vs NYJ

Jets very stingy against the pass, and I feel like Williams / Allen drawing top coverage could open things up for Palmer.

Currently have Palmer in.

Okay I'm gonna double dip here sorry lol. Just reconsidering my TEs now. 1PPR, 6/TD.

Dulcich (vs KC)
-or-
Henry (@ AZ)

Sutton is likely out this week, so Jeudy is his only competition for targets. Very nice game last week.

Henry, while I'm not generally enthusiastic about, is going against a horrid AZ defense who is notoriously bad at slowing TEs.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Favored? Go with Capt. Jorts. Unlikely to get TDs, but he's almost never asked to do anything other than run routes.

Dog? Swing for the fence that Henry finds the EZ at least once.

I'm not excited about playing Mike Evans in the playoffs, but my options are bad: Gus Edwards, Kareem Hunt, Jordan Mason, Darius Slayton. I'm interested in hearing from y'all who are benching Evans, and who are you benching him for?

I'm not excited about playing Mike Evans in the playoffs, but my options are bad: Gus Edwards, Kareem Hunt, Jordan Mason, Darius Slayton. I'm interested in hearing from y'all who are benching Evans, and who are you benching him for?

Considering Mike Williams over him this week.

For the past month I've been benching him for Kirk.

I have a little more clarity with my team. Burks is Out so moved him to my IR spot and picked up Maher for my Kicker. Leaves me with these options for WR3 - Full PPR

Joshua Palmer vs Dolphins - Mike Williams was FP both Thurs and Fri. Neither Keenan Allen nor Mike WIlliams have an injury designation this week.
George Pickens vs Ravens - Diontae Johnson Questionable with a Hip - LP - DNP - LP for Wed-Thu-Fri
Jameson Williams vs Vikings - played only 8 snaps last week

I’ll need a flex replacement if Barkley can’t go

.5 PPR

T Homer vs CAR
M Breida vs PHI
R White @ SF
Z Jones @ TEN

Rough week with Olave on bye and Walker injured.

RB2 slot, ppr, pick 1:
Pierce vs Dal
Perine vs Cle

WR2&3, ppr, pick 2:
Aiyuk vs TB
Pickens vs Bal
Juju vs Den

Flex, ppr, pick 1:
scraps from above

Or put another way, pick 4 from the above.

They all seem about equal in that they could put up 5 points or 20 points but most likely somewhere in the 9-12 points range. JuJu probably scares me the most because he has not had more than 4 targets or 7 points since his concussion week 10. Perine only had 2 games over 9 points prior to Mixon's concussion but may have earned a bigger role after his performance the last 3 weeks.

Considering Mike Williams over him this week.

For the past month I've been benching him for Kirk.

I'd start Williams without hesitation.

FFPC scoring:

Need to plug my nose,hold my breath and choose ONE of the sad options I have at TE:

J.Akins @ Dall
M.Gesicki @ LAC
A.Hooper vs Jax

Ok…a win and Im in scenario with some odd scoring. Old old old school league.
TD only scoring for QBs, no yardage points. And an odd rule I dislike…will explain with my options.

Tua @ LAC
Dak vs Houston

Was going with Dak…but part of that issue is I am forced to play Pollard at RB (scoring is TD only for QBs…4 passing 6 rushing…and TD heavy for others and Pollard has been great there. But the other odd scoring is that we only get points for one guy per TD. Meaning, if Dak throws a TD to Pollard…im taking 6 points from Pollard and don’t get the points for Dak. Has me now thinking Tua as a good shot to throw at least 2 and Dak if he throws 3, there is a good chance one is to Pollard.

PPR League. Need a TE:

* G. Dulcich vs KC -- Sutton out, he's been split out wide. Crazy target share last week. You'd think he'd get targets at minimum and Wilson will need to throw. That said, this DEN offense stinks (and I'm starting the KC D against them).

OR

* G. Everett vs MIA -- Solid matchup. Could be a shootout. MIA tougher against the run, but not so much the pass. Everett getting consistently targeted the last couple weeks, but it looks like Mike Williams could be back.

Note: Need upside. Underdog and I have to outscore another team due to total points scored tiebreaker.

Which TE?

Thanks

PPR League. Need a TE:

* G. Dulcich vs KC -- Sutton out, he's been split out wide. Crazy target share last week. You'd think he'd get targets at minimum and Wilson will need to throw. That said, this DEN offense stinks (and I'm starting the KC D against them).

OR

* G. Everett vs MIA -- Solid matchup. Could be a shootout. MIA tougher against the run, but not so much the pass. Everett getting consistently targeted the last couple weeks, but it looks like Mike Williams could be back.

Note: Need upside. Underdog and I have to outscore another team due to total points scored tiebreaker.

Which TE?

Thanks

Jorts, unless youve got some kind of ridiculous TD scoring rules.

He SHOULD be targeted heavily, I just dont see Denver scoring much.

Half ppr

Need one for flex spot: Devonta Smith (@NYG), Mike Williams (v. Mia)

Another league, need one RB & one flex: Jamaal Williams (v Min), Pacheco (@Den), Kirk (@Ten), G. Wilson (@Buf), Godwin (@SF).

Also, rain is forecast for the Northeast games & SF. Of course, that could change.

TIA!!

Half ppr

Another league, need one RB & one flex: Jamaal Williams (v Min), Pacheco (@Den), Kirk (@Ten), G. Wilson (@Buf), Godwin (@SF).

Also, rain is forecast for the Northeast games & SF. Of course, that could change.

TIA!!
I would probably go with Smith, Williams and Wilson. The Buffalo game could be a shootout. But my weakest part of fantasy football is picking the right lineup.

RB L. Murray vs KC
RB D. Singletary vs NYJ
RB J. Cook vs NYJ
RB J. Wilson @ LAC
WR M. Evans @ SF
WR N. Collins @ DAL
WR B. Cooks @ DAL
WR Z. Jones @ TEN

Murray

Half ppr

Smith

JaWill safer floor. But I do like Pacheco for the ceiling this week. He likely won’t get scripted out since I expect KC to have a lead throughout this one. Kirk should be a good play with a somewhat tough rushing matchup.

So yeah - either JaWill/Kirk or Pacheco/Kirk should be decent plays.

TIA!!

FFPC scoring:
Motley's Crew to choose from but I need ONE of these Tight Ends:

J.Akins @ Dall
M.Gesicki @ LAC
A.Hooper vs Jax
Dude. IDK.

My impulse is Gesicki because he's clearly on the best offense and he has a great matchup. Then probably Hooper because he's on the second best offense with the second best matchup.

But, really with guys like this it's just a W.A.G.

Gesicki>Hooper>Akins

I have waffled back to Brady @ SF.

Weather will be cold, but no rain. Huntley @ PIT looks colder & potentially rainy. And PIT is also a good defense.

I've talked myself into starting Brady. I don't think the SF secondary will be able to cover Godwin, and I have trust issues with Huntley's ability to get it done in a road game against a semi-tough defense.

I may waffle back before Sunday. I do be like that.
You gotta do what you gotta do. I encourage that.

I stand by my original thoughts on the matter.

Ok grabbed D. Chark today -- kinda thinking with the potential scoring in that game, he'd be a decent start over either DPJ or Z. Jones? (Standard)
Y'know, in that tier of player I would say yes I might start him over both.

I have a little hesitation because Zay can be a big target machine and Tennessee is a bit of a pass funnel defense, but his production is inconsistent to count on and with Lawrence nursing a toe injury and in a game the Jags are likely to lose (thought the Rams would lose too btw) I can't endorse him. Particularly in a standard league as he seems allergic to the endzone.

I really like DPJ too but until Watson proves he's still an NFL caliber passer I don't trust any of the Browns receivers. It's also a tough matchup.

Chark has a solid matchup, he's on a little bit of a roll and he's on a high scoring team. He comes with a bunch of risk but I like him as ceiling/floor combo

Chark>Zay>DPJ

Users who are viewing this thread