What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Adrian Peterson down, looks like an ankle. I'd say broken.
Might have to start calling you Mr. Detroit ...
Well they just took him into the locker room in a cart. What is your inside info on the injury?
He's not the one that made the diagnosis from his sofa. What's your inside info?
Where did he say he had inside info? Just said he thought it was broken. We're allowed to speculate, as long as you're making it known that it's just speculation.

Just trying to help, didn't expect to get jumped.

When he was laying on the field the training staff squeezed the right ankle and he audibly yelled, then couldn't put weight on it. Looked like it was rolled at the point of impact, but maybe it's a high sprain. Just trying to report what I saw.

So he stood on it on the sideline, so that is good news. That means it's not broken. But then they took him off on a cart which is bad news. Then again, with the footing in that snow, maybe they took him off on the cart because of that more than him rupturing an achilles or something.

Saying walking on his own power as he goes for X-Rays

So he stood on it on the sideline, so that is good news. That means it's not broken. But then they took him off on a cart which is bad news. Then again, with the footing in that snow, maybe they took him off on the cart because of that more than him rupturing an achilles or something.

So if they don't think it's broken why would he get Xrays. :lmao:

This is why I don't post in the Shark Pool, no logic at all.

When he was laying on the field the training staff squeezed the right ankle and he audibly yelled, then couldn't put weight on it. Looked like it was rolled at the point of impact, but maybe it's a high sprain. Just trying to report what I saw.
Thanks for your help bro ignore the nitpicking whiners

They just showed a Packer ankle bent 90 degrees to the leg. Think it was Lacy. They should have brought a cart as he struggled to make it to the locker room.

Lamar Miller got hit in the head by Ziggy Hood. He got up quickly and ran off but I wouldn't be surprised if they go through the concussion protocol.

So if they don't think it's broken why would he get Xrays. :lmao:

This is why I don't post in the Shark Pool, no logic at all.
Didn't you just post this:

This is what I hate about the SP. The hypocrisy. As I was about to post my comment, they reported from the locker room. I added it to my post before replying.

So maybe you should quit jumping on people about 10 minutes about whining about being jumped on, ###.

Users who are viewing this thread