What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Sig need your help ppr league and need help play 1 wr and 1 flex

Wrs: played john brown for a wr1 slot as cooks was concussed,now he is probable

Cooks,bryant,landry

Te: have eifert and gronk. Will play eifert at te

Sweat for gronk playing late night game at flex or jus play one of the wrs at flex?

Thanks Sig
bryant cooks

FOMO in full effect this week.

Starting:

RB: Forte, Rawls

WR/TE: OBJ

FLEX1: Draughn

FLEX2: Eifert

Have: D.Parker, Gronk, ASJ

The siren song of ASJ versus NO keeps calling to me as does putting in Parker in a way to wait for Gronk. But Eifert is a red zone focus and could get 2 TDs pretty easily.

Would you change anything?

Thanks for all the advice this year Sig!

Need 1 RB, 0.5 PPR

Gore

Hill

Need 2 WR, 0.5 PPR (already starting Brown)

Decker

A Robinson

Amendola

Hurns

Moncrief

Need 1 TE, 0.5 PPR

Eifert

Walker

Hi again! Hope your week is going well. This is 1st week of the playoffs in my money league!! :D

Standard scoring start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE & 1 Flex.

As of now, I have Doug Martin & McFadden in at RB, A. Robinson & Julio in at WR, Jordan Reed in at TE & AJ Green in at Flex.

On the bench I have Barnidge, Blount, Ware, C. West, Dem Thomas & Doug Baldwin. Would you out any of these in my lineup? If so, in place of who? Thank you very much! :)

Hey Sig, need to take down the league commish in the playoffs!!!! Thanks in advance for all you do!!!

QB- Big Ben or Fitzpatrick

RB- L Miller

RB/WR- TJ Yeldon or Maclin

WR - JULIO

WR- ODB

FLEX- Martavis Bryant

TE - Reed

Torn between Big Ben or Fitz, but with Martavis in my lineup I'm thinking rolling with Ben

Also, I'm down to 3 players for 2 spots. Right now I'm leaning towards playing Yeldon and JULIO but I could swap either with Maclin. Any thoughts?

Walker or ASJ? PPR

Just this week. NO is the worst team against TEs. Jets are pretty good against TEs. I'm really tempted. Walker has been gold for me all season.

Hey Sig, have questions for two different teams:

First standard ESPN league need a QB out of Wilson, Rodgers, or Winston and then need wr2 and flex out of Cooper, T.Benjamin, Bernard, Mathews, Wheaton

Second league is a ppr and need two RBs out of Allen, Bernard, Gurley, L.Murray

Thanks!

PPR league.

Need a TE with Gronk questionable.

* W. Tye @MIA (On Monday night which helps if Gronk ruled out Sunday night).

* C. Fleener @JAX -- Statistically good matchup and Fleener had good game vs Jax earlier.

* H. Miller @CIN -- On track to play, could be in shootout @CIN, had great game (10 catches) vs CIN earlier.

* J. Tamme @CAR -- Hank out so should see targets. Maybe Norman coverage means more targets. CAR D tough.

* Z. Miller vs WASH -- Bennett IR. Will get targets. Forecast calls for wind and rain though.

My thought process: Unless one of the above provides a significant / clear advantage I should probably go with Tye just in case Gronk active, otherwise, I kick myself if Gronk active and goes off.

Thanks

Defense question.

* DENVER vs OAK -- OAK can obviously move the ball, have weapons. OAK middle of the pack points allowed. Game at home. Division game.

* DET @STL -- Great matchup, but STL shows more spunk at home. DET coming on, but could this be a case of over thinking since I have solid DEN D?

Thanks

PPR League.

Pick 2.

* F. Gore @JAX -- Decent matchup. Paul P. could be out. Should get plenty of touches.

* J. Jones @CAR -- Hard to sit regardless of Norman matchup. If Julio in the slot should get targets despite Ryan's ineptitude.

* S. Watkins @PHI -- Great matchup. Huge upside, but floor always low. Hard to sit him here.

Note: Gore would get 1 point for every 4 rushing attempts so built in floor of 3-4 points tacked onto normal projections.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sig! You've had almost a supernatural ability to pick Hill at the right time. So, Hill or woodhead in PPR?

Also, would you sit cooper for either Zach Miller or Fleener? It's 1.5 TE reception FFPC.

Thanks again my man!

ETA

With the news of Clausin starting for Baltimore do you still keep Wilson in over Eli or Hoyer? Probably a dumb question but...

0.5 points per reception.

Who is the better stash / block for the playoffs?

* CJ Spiller -- Wk 15 (vs DET), Wk 16 (vs JAX)

* R. Mathews -- Wk 15 (vs AZ), Wk 16 (vs WASH)

* M. Jones -- Wk 15 (vs BUF), Wk 16 (@PHI)

Spiller vs Hightower a complete mystery.

Chance Chip goes with Mathews from here on out.

M. Jones still splitting with Morris, but seems like they want to move on from Morris.

This is in case I have to break glass in case of emergency (i.e. injury) and to block my opponent in week 15.

Thanks

12 Team Standard Scoring except 6 points for TD pass, non PPR

QB - start 1, Wilson or Dalton -- my opponent has Roethlisberger so in case it's a shootout Dalton might counter a big day from Ben?

RB - start 2, Rawls is my RB1, for RB2 I have Bernard, L. Murray, CJ Anderson, Juwan Thompson, Abdullah

Thanks!

Need to cut two guys out of this ragtag bunch to make room for a kicker and a defense. Which two would you cut out of: James Jones, Stevie Johnson, Ajayi, Boom Herron, Karlos Williams, and Antonio Andrews?

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:26 PM

FBAg94, on 09 Dec 2015 - 6:37 PM, said:

Hi Bloom,

With Gurley's decline and Luck out, I've been QB streaming which is fine, but concerned about RB heading into the playoffs.

The team with Adrian Peterson is in the basement, so I was thinking of the trade offer below. thoughts?

0.5 ppr/ 10 teams/ dynasty/ 20 man roster/ 10 starters: QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DEF, 1 PK

Adrian Peterson + Sammy Watkins for Moncrief + D. Adams, L. Murray and J. Langford (debating the last one).

QB: Luck, Fitz

RB: Gurley, Hill, Woodhead, Rawls and B. Powell

WR: ODB, Evans, A. Jeffrey, Jordy, Hopkins and Perriman

TE: Kelce and Eifert
do it if youre getting peterson/watkins yes easy

Hi Bloom, thanks again...the owner has countered with Murray + Langford for Adrian Peterson...thoughts?

Posting from London, I'm a geek....but it's the playoffs

1/2 point PPR

Pick 4 of these, only need to start 1 RB

Alshon Jeffrey

AJ Green

Sammy Watkins

Danny Amendola

Thomas Rawls

Doug Martin

Hi Sig need some help this week. Start 2 rb and 3wr 1 te and a flex

rb: Gurley, Rawls, J. Thompson, Powell

wr: Hurns, Lockett, Martavis, Evans, Landry (already played Michael Floyd)

te; Chandler or Willson

thanks

thanks for all the help throughout the year Sig!

Need a TE and a flex (WR/TE) out of a bunch of lousy options. The rest of the team is solid, but these two spots are desperation plays.

TEs get 1 ppr, WRs get 0.80

Quincy Enunwa

Seth Roberts (would, but against Denver?)

Blake Bell

Jared Cook

Eric Ebron (would like to start him but he's done poorly since week 7)

Heath Miller (if healthy, I'll probably start him)

Will Tye (currently in but don't like it)

Luke Willson (strongly considering)

Need your guidance again Bloom. I'm so fricken torn here!

Need 2RBs and 2WRs or I can go 1RB and 3WRs for a STD league:

Already starting Stew vs ATL. and Brown @ Cincy

Ivory vs Tenn.

DMC @ GB

Allen vs Sea. (No way I can start him right?)

Decker vs Tenn.

Evans vs NO

DT vs Oak.

Right now leaning:

Big Ben

Stew

A.Brown

Decker

Evans

DT

Watcha think?

Thanks!

Which 2 would you start in 1/2pt ppr league. Need to knock off the #1 seed in the AFC. Buck Allen vs SEA, G.Tate vs STL, R.Mathews vs BUF?

Due to injuries my RB and TE is a mess but I still managed to sneak into playoffs. Obviously not looking good but hoping for huge games from A.J. and Nuk to keep me in it.

Non PPR

Need 1 Rb and 1 Flex

Tim Hightower

C. J. Spiller

Charles Simms

JuWan Thompson

Tyler Lockett

Start 1 TE (Best options available)

Richard Rodgers

Charles Clay

Jordan Cameron

Will Tye

Thanks for the advice!

Mr Bloom,

.5 ppr 2flex league, starting Blount, Bernard, Ware.

Need 1 more of Demarco Murray, Abdullah, cj spiller, kamar Aiken

Thanks!

Thanks for your help!

My WRS are

Calvin

Jeffrey

Watkins

Martavis

Amendola

Hurns

Evans

ASJ

Need 2 WR and flex from that list. I'm playing Eifert at TE.

Also have Gurley, McFadden, Allen, and LMURRAY at RB. Leaning Gurley and McFadden. Thoughts?

Finally, worth it drop any of the above for rmatthews ot Matt jones?

Thanks again!

Sig - I need 2 RB's and one Flex (RB or WR)

1 pt PPR

T Gurley

J Allen

L Miller

Spiller

Juwan Thompson

Anquan

T Benjamin

Leaning TG, J Allen and Anquan or Miller

Hi Sigmund,

What you do is greatly appreciated.

In a PPR league would you start Start Austin Seferian-Jenkins or bench him for Gronk with Will Tye on the bench as an inactive insurance?

Hi Sigmund,

In a PPR league would you start Start Austin Seferian-Jenkins or bench him for Gronk with Will Tye on the bench as an inactive insurance?
Same question with a slightly different variant.

In a Standard league would you start Austin Seferian-Jenkins or bench him for Gronk with Ryan Griffin as an inactive insurance? (I could also bench Marvin Jones and start both Gronk and Seferian-Jenkins).

Much appreciate all of the insight that you provide, Sigmund.

Hey Sig, my first time doing this so just want to say thanks in advance.

Need 1 FLEX, PPR

Antonio Gates

CJ Spiller

Robert Woods

Woodhead

Currently starting Gates. Was already a little worried about the KC matchup but with the recent news of Rivers flu even more so now.

Stafford @ STL (banged up defense)

Tyrod Taylor @ PHI (bad defense, McCoy grudge...more runs than normal?)

QB scoring is 1 pt for every 25 yards passing and 10 yards rushing. 6 pts per TD. 5 pt bonus @ 300 yards. Bonuses for long TDs.

Debating on flex...

Shaun Draughn @ CLE (bad defense)

Delanie Walker @ NYJ (has been solid...ranks ahead of Adrian Peterson in average points per game. Peterson (17.4) and Walker (18.3). Antonio Brown averages 20.2...to put into perspective.

RB scoring is 1 pt for every 10 yards rushing or receiving. .5 PPR. 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing and/or receiving. Bonuses for long TDs.

TE scoring is 1 pt for every 7 yards rushing or receiving. 1.0 PPR. 5 pt bonus @ 80 yards receiving and/or rushing. Bonuses for long TDs.

SIggy Smalls,

Need some clarity in two non-ppr flex spots, both games look to be close ones.

Yahoo Flex 1: Eddie Lacy, Randall Cobb, or Ryan Mathews?

ESPN Flex 2: Dez Bryant, Gurley, or Frank Gore?

And Bortles, Fitzy, or Mariota? Have Bortles slated to start - standard ESPN scoring. Thanks for the help.

Sig... Fellow Texan here... jimmyTXus...

1 pt PPR. Min start 1 RB and 2 WR.

Pick best 5 to play

J Stewart CAR

S Draughn SF

E Lacy GB

R Hillman DEN

C West KC

S Ware KC

WR

A Robinson JAX

M Bryant PIT

B Cooks NO

B LaFell NE

Thanks

jm

Hi Sigmund,

Same question with a slightly different variant.

In a Standard league would you start Austin Seferian-Jenkins or bench him for Gronk with Ryan Griffin as an inactive insurance? (I could also bench Marvin Jones and start both Gronk and Seferian-Jenkins).

Much appreciate all of the insight that you provide, Sigmund.
Same question but without the Marvin Jones option...

I lost Mark Ingram and karlos Williams and Andre ellington are hurt and CJ Anderson may not play

Who should I pick up? Non-ppr. Would start at rb2

Juwon Thompson

Jay Ajayi

David Cobb

Johnathan Grimes

Robert Turbin

Dan Herron

Mike Tolbert

Terrance West

Hey Sig -

0.5 PPR and have 2 questions:

1) I need a WR - Jeremy Maclin (vs San Diego) or Emmanual Sanders (vs Oakland)

2) I need a RB - Starks, Sims, CJ Anderson, Spiller, Hightower or Juwan Thompson. (I know - pathetic choices).

Thanks for the help

With Matt Schaub likely out and Jimmy Clausen looking like the starter for the Ravens does this make Javorius Allen an avoid? I know he is still likely to touch the ball early and often, but this makes me extremely nervous to play him over other decent options such as Danny Amendola (.5 ppr)... thoughts on the recent development and where how this impacts Allen?

Howzit Bloom?

in a 14 team ppr league, who at te

fleener (plz talk me out of fleener)

tye

heath miller

r. griffin

j. cameron

z. miller

luke wilson

ladarius green

blake bell

in the same league, standard D/ST scoring

colts vs Jax

bills @ Phi

sf @ Cle

jax vs Colts

lastly, in that league... who at qb

rivers

cutler

jameis

hasselbeck

cousins

manziel $

Thanks b0ss

Have a big hole at my RB2 spot with Ingram out.

Chris Polk, Juwan Thompson, or Ajayi (standard)?

Pick 4, need at least 2 RB's, PPR.

Lat Murray, Woodhead, Dez, Floyd, Blue, Sproles, R Mathews, T Benjamin, J Thompson,

Good morning!

Just a D question since my position players are either injured or under performing right now.

GB, Cinci, or Detroit?

Thanks-

MIMN said:
FOMO in full effect this week.

Starting:

RB: Forte, Rawls

WR/TE: OBJ

FLEX1: Draughn

FLEX2: Eifert

Have: D.Parker, Gronk, ASJ

The siren song of ASJ versus NO keeps calling to me as does putting in Parker in a way to wait for Gronk. But Eifert is a red zone focus and could get 2 TDs pretty easily.

Would you change anything?

Thanks for all the advice this year Sig!
id keep it the way you have it

duece2626 said:
Need 1 RB, 0.5 PPR

Gore

Hill

Need 2 WR, 0.5 PPR (already starting Brown)

Decker

A Robinson

Amendola

Hurns

Moncrief

Need 1 TE, 0.5 PPR

Eifert

Walker
gore

decker

arob

walker