What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Why not risk it with Driskel?

Kittle is the far better player and the Seattle defense isn't very good so he is the logical choice but I am still not sold on Purdy.

At least Houston seems to be throwing #### against the wall to see if it will stick.

Driskel>Kittle
Yeah...about that..
Haha … all good brother. I went with Kittle after all.

Maybe you could suggest a DST though?

DAL @ JAX

GB v LAR

I have GB slotted in at the moment. Like the MNF aspect, as well as them having had the bye to “prepare” for Baker

Perhaps a thought or 2 on:

Tua @ BUF (Tyreek owner as well)

Or

Fields v PHI
Dallas D, Fields (mainly weather concerns and a higher floor).

Full PPR need 1 WRT Flex
  • Bam Knight v Lions
  • Hollywood Brown at Broncos
  • George Pickens at Panthers
  • Evan Engram v Cowboys
  • James Cook v Dolphins

Full PPR - need a third WR/TE and a Flex (we combine WR and TE into one position)

WR/TE T.J. Hockenson vs Colts (Saturday)
WR/TE Chris Moore vs Chiefs - 1:00 PM Start (Brandin Cooks, Nico Collins and Dameon Pierce all Out)
RB Rhamondre Stevenson at Raiders - Ankle Injury - DNP Wed, DNP Thu, LP Friday - 4:05 PM Start
RB Rachaad White vs Bengals - 4:25 PM Start

Damien Harris is also Questionable for Patriots - he was LP all week (Wed Thu Fri)

My Other Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Tony Pollard
RB - Nick Chubb
WR/TE - CeeDee Lamb
WR/TE - Chris Olave
K - Brett Maher
DST - Chiefs

The guy I am facing is 2-0 against me this year. I finsiehd 8-6 but first overall in Points - 109 points ahead of him. He is weak at RB but has the strongest WR group I ever saw - all guys were drafted near their ADP, so he just hit on them. He can only start 4 from this list (I think he is sitting Waddle)
Ja'Marr Chase
Amon-Ra St. Brown
DeAndre Hopkins
Devonta Smith
Jaylen Waddle

Full PPR need 1 WRT Flex
  • Bam Knight v Lions
  • Evan Engram v Cowboys
  • James Cook v Dolphins
I mean...yeah.

I think Bam has to be your flex. It sucks because with Zach Wilson you can't anticipate pushing the defense out of the box, and Detroit has been the #1 fantasy rush defense (or close to it depending on league formats) since week 9. But, the Jets seem committed to him and are probably going to try to run a lot to cover up for Wilson's weaknesses.

Cook seems to be game flow dependent still and if the game is close I don't think the Bills are going to lean on any of the RBs. If they cruise to victory, like they did against the Patriots then we can expect more Cook but I wouldn't bet any amount that this was the week that will happen. NFL games are simply too difficult to call Ws & Ls let alone how they will get to those Ws & Ls.

Engram? Sure, I guess. 15 targets last week, nice. 7 targets the week before, still okay. 1 target the week before...fuuuuu. He has six games with 4 or fewer targets and 7 with 6 or more. Which one will it be this week? No idea. He has put up 4 great to solid games, 6 if you're feeling generous, but I find him very difficult to trust on a regular basis and worry that starting him is chasing points. But, to be fair, his last two games were his two best of the season so maybe the Jags have figured something out (like how to get humiliated in Detroit two weeks ago) or maybe not.

Zonovan>Engram>Cook

For the WR, I take Marquise in Denver with Colt McCoy over Pickens at this point. Brown got 8 targets last week which is more than Pickens has had since week 5. Whatever was supposed to materialize with Pickens, and Claypool getting traded, simply never happened. I get that he oozes talent (allegedly) but it must get oozed out in the locker room before he takes the field. Or, as a poster put it upthread; Matt Canada is running a high school offense. Either way.

Marquise>Pickens

QB

Right now reluctantly have Fields at home (Phi) in over Cousins at home (Ind). 4 points per passing TD. Fields only ran the ball 6 times last game probably in response to his injury.

Flex PPR

Dillon at home vs Rams
Slayton on road vs Washington
Edwards on road vs Cleveland

Dillon: Aaron Jones injury may limit Jones' carries and like the cold weather factor. Edwards: has a good matchup vs Browns but Dobbins was top dog last outing and had goal line carry. Gus don't catch passes Hard to know how this split will play out. Slayton going against a good D and not getting any red zone looks but had a good game last time out vs Washington.

My choice here changes by the hour but right now have Dillon in.

Thanks for taking the time to respond its good to hear others thoughts. Choice is mine and there is a lot of luck in FF.

QB

Right now reluctantly have Fields at home (Phi) in over Cousins at home (Ind). 4 points per passing TD. Fields only ran the ball 6 times last game probably in response to his injury.
Yes but one of his runs was a 55 yard TD. I mean if you think you would be perfectly content with 250 & 1-2 TDs or, better said, don't want to risk less than that, then absolutely start Cousins. But me?

Fields>Cousins

Last edited:
Dillon at home vs Rams

Dillon: Aaron Jones injury may limit Jones' carries and like the cold weather factor. Edwards: has a good matchup vs Browns but Dobbins was top dog last outing and had goal line carry. Gus don't catch passes Hard to know how this split will play out. Slayton going against a good D and not getting any red zone looks but had a good game last time out vs Washington.

Slayton isn't an option for me. I'm not 100% sure he is the #1 target in NY. Richie James has out targeted him in 2 of the last 3 games and Wan'Dale did the week before that. Low volume, limited upside. Pass. Now he'll go 3-78-3, just watch.

It comes down to Dillon v Gus and I think I agree with your choice. Any argument you can make for Dillon you can make for Gus, except 1) Baltimore RBs aren't really involved in the passing game (if they are it's gonna be Drake) and 2) home cooking. It's going to be cold AF on Monday night and, while Baker playing or his NFL life gives me pause, it's not like Deshaun doesn't have something to prove. Plus, how long can the Rams be without Aaron Donald and not have a collapse on defense?

It's close but:
Dillon>Gus>>>Slayton

PPR
Dobbins @ Cle
Foreman Vs Pit
Dillon Vs LAR

Leaning Dobbins
I'd lean Dobbins too. Best matchup, and possibly just best player.

I need 2 of these 3 for my playoff flex:

Dynasty, PPR, TE premium (2x PPR points)

Cam Akers @ GB
Jahan Dotson vs NYG
*Chig Okonkwo @ LAC

*He’s currently on my taxi squad but I do have one bench spot open with Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah moving to IR this week. If I promote him, I can’t put him back and he’ll count on my bench spots going forward. Off-season I’ll have to clear room for 5 clear cut starters on IR currently.
I think with the TE premium you have to roll with Okonkwo. I'd go Akers in the other spot, he's a decent bet for a TD against GB.

Pick one..

Gabe Davis (snow?)
Joshua Palmer (Allen & Williams healthy?)
Elijah Moore (shoot-out?)
I sorta hate it, but I think I lean Davis even ion the snow. Don't really see any of these guys having big games, and Davis is probably the best bet for a TD.

Happy Friday and the only non NFL day of 5.

.5 ppr pick 1
Jamaal Williams @ NYJ
Antonio Gibson vs NYG
Diontae Johnson @ Car

One has 14 TDs, one has zero, one is questionable, give a guy a hero.
I think you might be overthinking this one. Williams feels like an easy choice.

With Zach Wilson starting should I bench Garrett Wilson and start Christen Watson GB as my flex. My 2 starting receivers are Jefferson and Adams
I'd still go with Wilson over Watson. I think people are a little too excited about Watson. I think he sees a lot of Ramsey on Monday.

Congrats on a good season thus far @Chaka
.5 pt ppr

for my flex since trusting Higgins proved to be a mistake last week.

Brian Robinson v NYG
Rachaad White v Cin
I like Robinson a lot this week. I also share your trepidation on Higgins.

Got an interesting one, full point PPR, 6pt passing touchdowns.

I’m leaning Goedert if he plays as he’s about as safe as it comes but I’ve been going back and forth between all 3 with Engram having 22 targets in the last 2 weeks. And Driskel is a wildcard but I may not need to risk it since I’m favored currently. Any thoughts are appreciated

Goedert(if active) @ CHI
Evan Engram vs DAL
Jeff Driskel(in TE slot) vs KC
I'd probably roll with Engram. I think there is a good chance Goedert is eased in.

Slight rant, but I'm Driskel in a lot of these this week, and I'm not getting it at all. He's a poor man's Taysom Hill, in an even worse offense. I think 0 catches, and 3-4 rushes with maybe 1-3 passes is the most likely scenario. Like Hill, I think 2 points is probably the likely outcome, and the only way he hits is if he has a QB sneak TD, or if Mills gets injured. I get that TE has been rough this year, but man, I'm not sure I'd have Driskel as a top-20 TE this week, I can't believe some of the guys he's been considered over.

Mike White is out:

Super Flex PPR, need a flex:

Huntley @ CLE
Jamaal @ NYJ (lets assume Quinnen Williams is out)
Gus @ CLE
M.Brown @ DEN
Jameson @ NYJ

Pretty sure it has to be Huntley but need a sanity check.
Yeah, Huntley feels like a pretty easy call here. In Superflex I feel like unless the QB is awful, and the non-QB is great, it pays to lean toward the QB.

Why not risk it with Driskel?

Kittle is the far better player and the Seattle defense isn't very good so he is the logical choice but I am still not sold on Purdy.

At least Houston seems to be throwing #### against the wall to see if it will stick.

Driskel>Kittle
Yeah...about that..
Haha … all good brother. I went with Kittle after all.

Maybe you could suggest a DST though?

DAL @ JAX

GB v LAR

I have GB slotted in at the moment. Like the MNF aspect, as well as them having had the bye to “prepare” for Baker

Perhaps a thought or 2 on:

Tua @ BUF (Tyreek owner as well)

Or

Fields v PHI
Super happy you went Kittle.

I think I prefer GB for the same reasons you outlined, plus freezing cold weather against a California team that plays indoors.

I think you go Fields over Tua. Fields hasn't been lower than QB8 since week 5, and the Eagles weakness is the run. Also, it sounds like the Buffalo weather is going to be awful.

I’ve got an interesting one in my 0.5 PPR Yahoo league. I’m torn on who to go with at TE this week between Jeff Driskel, Taysom Hill and Chig Okonkwo. Right now I’ve got Driskel in there. My opponent already had CMC go so I probably need to go with the highest ceiling guy.

Edit: I didn’t realize Burks was ruled out today. Chig was probably my last choice of the three, but this news makes me want to consider him a lot more now. I also have Tanny for what it’s worth.

Last edited:
I’ve got an interesting one in my 0.5 PPR Yahoo league. I’m torn on who to go with at TE this week between Jeff Driskel, Taysom Hill and Chig Okonkwo. Right now I’ve got Driskel in there. My opponent already had CMC go so I probably need to go with the highest ceiling guy.

Edit: I didn’t realize Burks was ruled out today. Chig was probably my last choice of the three, but this news makes me want to consider him a lot more now. I also have Tanny for what it’s worth.
Yeah. I think most people who have followed this thread for 15 weeks know how I feel about TEs (hint: random number generators), however I was going to point out the same thing about Burks. So I agree with your decision.

I mean if.youre looking for a crazy home run for with Hill or Driskel but, ATM, Chig seems like the smart play. As much as it can be in any of those three offenses.

Chig>Taysom>Driskel

WR start question: standard league and need to start two out of:

Amari Cooper (has been dinged up lately)...he's the #11 WR in our scoring so far this year
Jaylen Waddle (has also been dinged up and bad weather expected in Buffalo, plus Tua has been pretty ordinary -- or worse -- lately)...he's the #8 WR in our scoring so far this year
DJ Chark (has been really good lately, but faces a great NYJ defense)
Chris Moore (did really well last week, plus Collins and Cooks are out, so he'll be the #1 receiver, but it's Houston, but he's facing a KC D that will give up passing yards in a shootout).

Thanks!

Amari Cooper (has been dinged up lately)...he's the #11 WR in our scoring so far this year
Jaylen Waddle (has also been dinged up and bad weather expected in Buffalo, plus Tua has been pretty ordinary -- or worse -- lately)...he's the #8 WR in our scoring so far this year
Chris Moore (did really well last week, plus Collins and Cooks are out, so he'll be the #1 receiver, but it's Houston, but he's facing a KC D that will give up passing yards in a shootout).

Thanks!
Oh, jeesh. This is a tough call. I think you have to Waddle and Chark, though. Cooper HAS been ordinary lately and I'm not so sure it's going to be a "shootout" with KC. I see KC steamrolling HOU. HOU has no run game with Pierce out so they can focus on stopping the receivers.

Mark Andrews or David njoku
I think you have to start Andrews.

"Andrews remains the TE2 in fantasy despite not getting in the end zone since Week 6. In his five (full) games played since then, he’s finished as the TE50, TE7, TE10, and TE23. This isn’t the same level of consistency we saw from Andrews earlier this year when he was the TE3 or better in four of his first six games. Is the Raven’s quarterback situation a concern? Sure. Does that mean that you’re not starting Andrews in this pivotal week? No. Andrews still ranks first in target share, route participation, and air yards among tight ends. His red zone involvement has dropped with five targets inside the 20 in his last six games, but in the overall scope of the tight end position, this is still solid usage. Andrews does have a difficult matchup this week against a Cleveland defense that’s held tight ends to the second-lowest catch rate, fourth-fewest receiving touchdowns, and the fifth-lowest fantasy points per game."

"Andrews remains the TE2 in fantasy despite not getting in the end zone since Week 6. In his five (full) games played since then, he’s finished as the TE50, TE7, TE10, and TE23. This isn’t the same level of consistency we saw from Andrews earlier this year when he was the TE3 or better in four of his first six games. Is the Raven’s quarterback situation a concern? Sure. Does that mean that you’re not starting Andrews in this pivotal week? No. Andrews still ranks first in target share, route participation, and air yards among tight ends. His red zone involvement has dropped with five targets inside the 20 in his last six games, but in the overall scope of the tight end position, this is still solid usage. Andrews does have a difficult matchup this week against a Cleveland defense that’s held tight ends to the second-lowest catch rate, fourth-fewest receiving touchdowns, and the fifth-lowest fantasy points per game."
It's tough. Huntley sucks, Andrews might still be hampered. They have nobody else to throw to so Andrews is blanketed.
Meanwhile, Watson seems to like Njoku and he is targeted a lot, and making plays.
I probably still go with Andrews but man, Njoku seems to have such a much better floor and not really much of a lower ceiling

It's tough. Huntley sucks, Andrews might still be hampered. They have nobody else to throw to so Andrews is blanketed.
Meanwhile, Watson seems to like Njoku and he is targeted a lot, and making plays.
I probably still go with Andrews but man, Njoku seems to have such a much better floor and not really much of a lower ceiling
What you say is also true, but I don't how you bench Andrews. In my league, Andrews has only scored one less point than Njoku the last 4 weeks. It's a tough call and I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Half-PPR (full PPR for TE), need 1:
  • Diontae Johnson (likely no Pickett)
  • Ben Skowronek
  • Garrett Wilson (with Zach Wilson)
  • Robert Woods
Noah Fant locked on my bench with 14.2 :sadbanana:

. In my league, Andrews has only scored one less point than Njoku the last 4 weeks.
Is that maybe because Njoku didn't play two weeks ago against Houston?

. In my league, Andrews has only scored one less point than Njoku the last 4 weeks.
Is that maybe because Njoku didn't play two weeks ago against Houston?
You are correct. In my league he's averaging about 2 points more than Andrews over the last 4 weeks (weeks 11-14).

Thanks!
Oh, jeesh. This is a tough call. I think you have to Waddle and Chark, though. Cooper HAS been ordinary lately and I'm not so sure it's going to be a "shootout" with KC. I see KC steamrolling HOU. HOU has no run game with Pierce out so they can focus on stopping the receivers.
Going to have to revise this. It appears it's going to be a absolute snowstorm in buffalo, thereby impacting Waddle's productivity IMO. I am now going to say go with Cooper and Chark.

PPR league. Need to start 2 of these guys, sit one.

* R. White vs Cinci -- Splitting with Lenny, Cinci D pretty tough all around. I see a decent floor but limited ceiling with the way this offense is looking.

* JK Dobbins @CLE -- Great matchup, Huntley starting, should be a lot of ground n pound. Gus will get his I'm sure.

* JuJu SS @HOU -- HOU actually pretty good against the pass, but I'm sure that wont stop KC from throwing. May not need to a la Aiyuk (who thank god I benched) on Thursday night. Should get targets, but wonder if this game gets sleepy in the 2nd half.

Which 2 to start? Who do you sit?

Thanks

Struggling for deep flex options in 16 teamer, half PPR. Which one to bench?

Akers vs GB (snow)
Hock vs IND (dome)
Njoku vs BAL (snow)

1 PPR desperation TE need 1, any insight or homer information on any of these guys?

Tyler Higbee - ran a lot of routes last week but only a couple of targets
Logan Thomas - working his way back from injury, likely to keep sharing TE targets
Juwan Johnson - may not even play but may be best option "IF" he starts with no restrictions

Full PPR need 1 WRT Flex
  • Bam Knight v Lions
  • Evan Engram v Cowboys
  • James Cook v Dolphins
I'd go with Knight. Wouldn't be surprised if he saw close to 20 carries with Zach Wilson back.

Full PPR - need a third WR/TE and a Flex (we combine WR and TE into one position)

WR/TE T.J. Hockenson vs Colts (Saturday)
WR/TE Chris Moore vs Chiefs - 1:00 PM Start (Brandin Cooks, Nico Collins and Dameon Pierce all Out)
RB Rhamondre Stevenson at Raiders - Ankle Injury - DNP Wed, DNP Thu, LP Friday - 4:05 PM Start
RB Rachaad White vs Bengals - 4:25 PM Start

Damien Harris is also Questionable for Patriots - he was LP all week (Wed Thu Fri)

My Other Starters
QB - Justin Fields
RB - Tony Pollard
RB - Nick Chubb
WR/TE - CeeDee Lamb
WR/TE - Chris Olave
K - Brett Maher
DST - Chiefs

The guy I am facing is 2-0 against me this year. I finsiehd 8-6 but first overall in Points - 109 points ahead of him. He is weak at RB but has the strongest WR group I ever saw - all guys were drafted near their ADP, so he just hit on them. He can only start 4 from this list (I think he is sitting Waddle)
Ja'Marr Chase
Amon-Ra St. Brown
DeAndre Hopkins
Devonta Smith
Jaylen Waddle
I'd go Hockenson and Stevenson (knowing you can pivot to White if Stevenson is out)

QB

Flex PPR

Dillon at home vs Rams

Thanks for taking the time to respond its good to hear others thoughts. Choice is mine and there is a lot of luck in FF.
I don't think you should be reluctant to start Fields. Top-8 QB in every game since week 5. Pretty reasonable to think he'll run more coming out of the bye too.

I would roll with Dillon. I kinda think the Rams late game magic against the Raiders was more about the Raiders than suddenly being a competitive team.

Chig is the easy call here. He's been looking like a future star of late.

Thanks!
Despite the weather, I'd go with Waddle. Could rack up a lot of short catches. I can't see Miami completely changing their offense. I'd go with Cooper in the other spot. Stick with who brung ya I guess.

Standard league and need 2 of these 3...Garrett Wilson, Juju, Latavius Murray
I'd go JuJu and Wilson. Losing Mike White hurts, but not enough to go with Murray.

Despite his recent cold streak, Kelce is the only TE I'd start over Andrews.

• Ben Skowronek
  • Robert Woods
Even with Zach, I think Garrett Wilson is the play here.

* R. White vs Cinci -- Splitting with Lenny, Cinci D pretty tough all around. I see a decent floor but limited ceiling with the way this offense is looking.

* JK Dobbins @CLE -- Great matchup, Huntley starting, should be a lot of ground n pound. Gus will get his I'm sure.

* JuJu SS @HOU -- HOU actually pretty good against the pass, but I'm sure that wont stop KC from throwing. May not need to a la Aiyuk (who thank god I benched) on Thursday night. Should get targets, but wonder if this game gets sleepy in the 2nd half.

Thanks
Its kind of a myth that Houston is good against the pass, they aren't, teams just have such an easy time running on them, and Houston is down big so often that the numbers are skewed. That said, that's probably what will happen against KC too.

I'd go Dobbins and White.

Lost Mike White...Tannehill or roll the dice with Matty Ice against a bad min defense?
I'd go with Ryan against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL in Minnesota.

Akers vs GB (snow)
Hock vs IND (dome)
Njoku vs BAL (snow)
I'd sit Njoku. Toughest matchup, and likely to see the fewest touches.

1 PPR desperation TE need 1, any insight or homer information on any of these guys?

Logan Thomas - working his way back from injury, likely to keep sharing TE targets
Juwan Johnson - may not even play but may be best option "IF" he starts with no restrictions
I'd hold my nose and start Higbee. Packers D is pretty forgiving in the middle of the field.

Okay WDIS Kicker Edition. I have one of these and could potentially pick up any of the others

Lutz (NO vs ATL) - With ATL having a rookie QB at worst game should stay close or be in Saints favor (and they are no powerhouse) so FGs could be plenty
Koo (ATL at NO) - Again indoors, rookie QB, possibly lots of trouble finishing drives
Elliott (PHI at CHI) - Colder weather around 20 and add in a little wind. MIght they only score TDs against the weaker D or pass on some FGs due to conditions?

I am leaning Lutz but sure I will pick the wrong one no matter what. My playoff game may come down to the correct choice here.

6pt/TD, 1pt per yard Rush and Rec

Pittman Jr vs Min
Hopkins vs Den

Need one. Based on matchups Im leaning Pittman Jr. It also helps that Hopkins has Colt at QB. Both should get volume so Pittman is a no brainer, right?

Okay WDIS Kicker Edition. I have one of these and could potentially pick up any of the others

Lutz (NO vs ATL) - With ATL having a rookie QB at worst game should stay close or be in Saints favor (and they are no powerhouse) so FGs could be plenty
Koo (ATL at NO) - Again indoors, rookie QB, possibly lots of trouble finishing drives
Elliott (PHI at CHI) - Colder weather around 20 and add in a little wind. MIght they only score TDs against the weaker D or pass on some FGs due to conditions?

I am leaning Lutz but sure I will pick the wrong one no matter what. My playoff game may come down to the correct choice here.

I’d eliminate Elliott, they’re often so efficient all you get is XPs.

I think both Koo and Lutz are great plays this week. Slightly more risk with Younghoe (rookie QB, facing better D, road game) but IMO he’s a good start. Lutz seems to be slightly higher in a lot of rankings.

Both of these HCs are dumbasses who will “punt for field position” and “take the FGA” over going for it on 4th down. Dysfunctional offenses. FF Kickers dream matchup.

Thanks!
This is one of those situations that I wonder if we may be overthinking. Amari apparently was taken off the injury report, this is Deshaun's first national game and third game back. I imagine he has his legs under him a bit more, and he wasn't terrible last week. Amari has always been a high variance guy, we draft him knowing that because we also know that he can go off like few others can match. It's a risk but personally, I can't bench him for Chark or Moore, particularly in non PPR formats where Moore may deserve a bump.

I will same the same about Waddle, HOWEVER, if we get a good look at Orchard Park before the game and the wind is going crazy then I would consider benching him. If it's just snow, with 10 mph winds (which is the forecast) I start Waddle.

If the weather scares us off Waddle, who do you start? IMO it's Moore. Bottom line, even if Quinnen Williams is out and Zach Wilson starting and the Lions playing like one of the best teams in the league over their last six games, Goff has been a different QB on the road so far this season. He averages 5 fewer pass attempts, 50 fewer yards and has 2 TDs on the road in 5 games opposed to 20 TDs in 7 games at home. Throw in Chark being an outside WR and likely facing Sauce Gardner quite a bit (he plays LCB almost exclusively) and the fact that the Jets D is just that good, Moore seems like the clear choice.

Amari>Waddle>Moore>Chark

Standard league and need 2 of these 3...Garrett Wilson, Juju, Latavius Murray
Garrett's splits between Zach and White are striking. I posted them upthread.
All I can say is in 7 games with Zach Wilson starting, Garrett Wilson had 38 targets for 26-319-0, again that is a 7 (SEVEN) game cumulative total. It averages to 5.4-3.7-45.6-0.0

To be fair, and quite surprisingly, in weeks 7 against New England G.Wilson went 7-6-115-0 and in week 8 against Buffalo he went 9-8-92-0 so there is some upside at home but...yeah. In 3 games with White at QB he averaged 10-6-112-0.67 that's no brainer territory but now...
I hate to do it but...

JuJu>Latavius>G.Wilson

I’d eliminate Elliott, they’re often so efficient all you get is XPs.

I think both Koo and Lutz are great plays this week. Slightly more risk with Younghoe (rookie QB, facing better D, road game) but IMO he’s a good start. Lutz seems to be slightly higher in a lot of rankings.

Both of these HCs are dumbasses who will “punt for field position” and “take the FGA” over going for it on 4th down. Dysfunctional offenses. FF Kickers dream matchup.
Thanks for the input. That was definitely part of my concern with Elliott. With it being a rookie qb in his first start on the road against a pretty good defense going to roll with lutz.

• Ben Skowronek
  • Robert Woods
Uhhhhhhh... two options IMO. Roll the dice on talent or... never mind one option IMO.

Zero interest in Skowronek, don't care what he did against the Raiders. Pass.

I do see the argument for Woods with no Burks against a middling defense, likely without Derwin James. But I think we have seen his target ceiling. 12 total in 7 quarters without Burks over the last two games and 16 total targets over four games when Burks was out weeks 5-9. Pass.

With Pickett doubtful if Trubisky starts no way I go Diontae but Diontae was lobbying for Mason Rudolph this week so, maybe he knows something. Might be worth the risk and the Panther pass D is only middle of the pack.

Wilson is the most talented guy so he is probably the best option but, ugh.

G.Wilson>Diontae>>Woods>Skowronek

Thanks
I still sit white and don't think about it. I think I discussed it at some length earlier in the thread and stand by that opinion.

Akers vs GB (snow)
Hock vs IND (dome)
Njoku vs BAL (snow)
Sorry, late on this one too but this is probably where I would have gone...

In full PPR I may have gone Hock but I think Njoku has more TD upside and has been getting plenty of targets as well.

Njoku>Hock>Akers

No way I can help you with this. Just no way.

IDK Thomas is on the best team so my W.A.G. is:

Thomas>Juwann*>Higbee

FBG did an article about kickers, random number generators, years ago and the conclusion is you grab kickers on winning teams. Over time they generate the most points so:

Elliott>Lutz>Koo

6pt/TD, 1pt per yard Rush and Rec

Pittman Jr vs Min
Hopkins vs Den

Need one. Based on matchups Im leaning Pittman Jr. It also helps that Hopkins has Colt at QB. Both should get volume so Pittman is a no brainer, right?
Sorry for being late. I am fine with Pittman>Hopkins better QB, better matchup but I probably would have been fine the other way too. McCoy peppers Hopkins, but it looks like you are not PPR so

Pittman>Hopkins

Tee Higgins at Tampa,or Gabe Davis at home with some snow and wind
PPR? Definitely Tee. Honestly I think I like Tee regardless. Similar ceiling and stronger floor IMO.

Tee>G.Davis
Is he gonna play?
Full practice yesterday but I guess it isn't 100%.

If you have concern go with Gabe, he is a solid option. I would pay attention to the wind in Buffalo though, right now the forecast I see is 10-12mph which doesn't concern me, but if they report 20-30 mph gusts you might want to roll Tee.

Users who are viewing this thread