What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

PPR

Kmet vs Phi

or
Dulcich vs Ariz

Or
Engram vs Dal?
Kmet is the best player, Dulcich probably has the most locked in volume, Engram has too much variance

To me it comes down to Kmet v Dulcich.

Kmet is your stud IMO, and with Mooney gone and Claypool out he should get fed a ton...even in a low volume passing offense. I know the Eagles have been a top defense against TEs since week 9 (arbitrary cutoff but in week 15 I don't like using season long stats) but they also haven't really faced any decent TEs. They have faced HOU, WAS, IND, GB, TEN & NYG not many strong offenses in that group.

Over the same span the Cardinals have been one of the worst teams against TEs but their competition has been a little tougher in the department. Kittle skews the numbers a little but they also gave up good games to Noah Fant & Tyler Higbee. Everett & Henry were okay against them too. Overall they faced stronger offenses, this week they do not.

Because it's PPR I really want to say Dulcich here, and that could easily be the correct call but IDK, I think I roll with:

Kmet>Dulcich

Tee or Chigoziem :sadbanana:

Injuries have depleted my team

1ppr WR
1.5ppr TE

Burks being out still makes me lean Chig
The FFPC style scoring makes it very interesting but, man I have trouble benching Tee. Kelce went bonkers against the Chargers in week 11, otherwise the Chargers have shut down opposing TEs over the past six games (including Kittle).

I may be too old school with this one and you should absolutely go with Chig if you're gut is telling you to but for me:
Tee>Chig

Tee or Chigoziem :sadbanana:

Injuries have depleted my team

1ppr WR
1.5ppr TE

Burks being out still makes me lean Chig
The FFPC style scoring makes it very interesting but, man I have trouble benching Tee. Kelce went bonkers against the Chargers in week 11, otherwise the Chargers have shut down opposing TEs over the past six games (including Kittle).

I may be too old school with this one and you should absolutely go with Chig if you're gut is telling you to but for me:
Tee>Chig
How much of a concern is Tee's hammy to you? I still see that -0- he got me last week in my dreams...lol

I'll try these and see where people poll

1/2 PPR, the playoffs

R. Stevenson vs Vegas...juicy matchup but questionable
T. McLaurin vs. NYG
I have been pushing Rhamondre over what I consider to be 'lesser options' so far but McLaurin isn't a lesser option. He has an 8 target floor, has been playing well and is in a big game at home.

McLaurin>Rhamondre

need 3 PPR

Swift vs NYJ
Zeke vs JAX
Cordarrelle vs NO
Jamaal Williams vs NYJ
Gibson vs NYG?
It would be nice if a question as juicy as this were posted on Saturday instead of 20 minutes before kickoff.

Zeke for sure in that matchup. Good volume and good shot at a score IMO. Not much for PPR but I think he can over come that.

I personally have Swift in over Jamaal, who is very TD dependent. I think that is the right call in a PPR but the floor is definitely low in a very tough matchup.

I have been flip flopping between Cordarrelle & Jamaal in this thread and I think they are very similar. I lean Jamaal in standard format but in a PPR... maybe not.

But since it's full PPR I think that gives Gibson a slight edge over both Cordarrelle & Jamaal in a must win game for the Commodores.

Zeke>Swift>Gibson>Cordarrelle>Jamaal

Kamara vs ATL
Knight vs DET
Jones at Rams

PPR
Pick 2 of these 3 please
Definitely Jones (who is home not in Los Angeles).

Personally Kamara is perhaps the most disappointing fantasy player all season. And he seems to be getting worse as the season progresses. I am shocked to even be thinking this but I almost prefer the Cinderella story who is running hard for his future...almost. I think the fact that it is full PPR and that the Lions are the best fantasy D v RBs since week 9 and Zach Wilson is starting are enough to trot out Kamara one more time.

A.Jones>>Kamara>Zonovan

Weird development: ATL defensive coordinator Dean Peas was injured in warmups and taken to the hospital. Frank Bush will be calling the defense today.

Probably not a huge deal but still.

Kamara vs ATL
Knight vs DET
Jones at Rams

PPR
Pick 2 of these 3 please
Definitely Jones (who is home not in Los Angeles).

Personally Kamara is perhaps the most disappointing fantasy player all season. And he seems to be getting worse as the season progresses. I am shocked to even be thinking this but I almost prefer the Cinderella story who is running hard for his future...almost. I think the fact that it is full PPR and that the Lions are the best fantasy D v RBs since week 9 and Zach Wilson is starting are enough to trot out Kamara one more time.

A.Jones>>Kamara>Zonovan
This is what my son chose, I don't like to pick his line ups. I typically take his call and tell him I'll call him back and he says...
"You're calling Tommy and you're going to see Chaka, call me back"
:lol:

Half-PPR (full PPR for TE), need 1:
  • Diontae Johnson (likely no Pickett)
  • Ben Skowronek
  • Garrett Wilson (with Zach Wilson)
  • Robert Woods
Noah Fant locked on my bench with 14.2 :sadbanana:
Uhhhhhhh... two options IMO. Roll the dice on talent or... never mind one option IMO.

Zero interest in Skowronek, don't care what he did against the Raiders. Pass.

I do see the argument for Woods with no Burks against a middling defense, likely without Derwin James. But I think we have seen his target ceiling. 12 total in 7 quarters without Burks over the last two games and 16 total targets over four games when Burks was out weeks 5-9. Pass.

With Pickett doubtful if Trubisky starts no way I go Diontae but Diontae was lobbying for Mason Rudolph this week so, maybe he knows something. Might be worth the risk and the Panther pass D is only middle of the pack.

Wilson is the most talented guy so he is probably the best option but, ugh.

G.Wilson>Diontae>>Woods>Skowronek
Apparently Trubisky >>> Zach Wilson

Half-PPR (full PPR for TE), need 1:
  • Diontae Johnson (likely no Pickett)
  • Ben Skowronek
  • Garrett Wilson (with Zach Wilson)
  • Robert Woods
Noah Fant locked on my bench with 14.2 :sadbanana:
Uhhhhhhh... two options IMO. Roll the dice on talent or... never mind one option IMO.

Zero interest in Skowronek, don't care what he did against the Raiders. Pass.

I do see the argument for Woods with no Burks against a middling defense, likely without Derwin James. But I think we have seen his target ceiling. 12 total in 7 quarters without Burks over the last two games and 16 total targets over four games when Burks was out weeks 5-9. Pass.

With Pickett doubtful if Trubisky starts no way I go Diontae but Diontae was lobbying for Mason Rudolph this week so, maybe he knows something. Might be worth the risk and the Panther pass D is only middle of the pack.

Wilson is the most talented guy so he is probably the best option but, ugh.

G.Wilson>Diontae>>Woods>Skowronek
Apparently Trubisky >>> Zach Wilson
:lmao:

Weird that they ended up at the same place, but they sure took different routes to get there.

Last edited:
Usually don't do a WDIS post but it's the playoffs and I'm ripping my hair out with my WRs. 4 spots for my 5 Wrs (3 wr 1 flex). Full ppr.

5 WRs: DK, Godwin, Amari, Olave, Pittman

DK and Godwin are starting.

Amari isn't 100% despite them saying he's going to play.

Olave and Pittman both play bad defenses.

Trying to choose 2 spots between Amari, Olave and Pittman.
I can see why you would be struggling here and I am not sure there is a way to truly logic your way through it.

Personally I have to roll with Pittman against that Vikings defense that has given up 311, 307, 364, 366 & 330 yards in their last five games. They played tough QBs for sure in Allen & Dak but gave up 364 yards to Mac Jones and the other two were Mike White & Jared Goff. Not exactly a murderer's row.

The Falcons have faced easier QBs over their last five but they only gave up 245 to Justin Herbert, followed by 101, 128, 138 & 197 to PJ Walker, Fields, Heinicke & Pickett. Tough to see Dalton being so much better than those guys to give tons of hope, but there should be some opportunities for him and Olave.

Watson is the wild card here. Apparently Amari is off the injury report despite being limited today, if he gets a full practice tomorrow I think I would have to roll with him over Olave. Amari is still getting 8 targets/game with Watson and if he's healthy he has as much ceiling as any WR in the game. He is more of a boom/bust for you but, again if he is a full go tomorrow I start him, if not you have to go with your gut but I still may start him over Olave.

Pittman>Amari>Olave
Welp you were right. I went Amari and Olave. Pittman was the play. Cost me 10 points I might need.

Users who are viewing this thread