What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

I need 2 more from the below list, non-ppr

M.Goodwin @ Chiefs - i'm really torn, think with Lockett out he could post a nice day
K.Walker @ Chiefs - been great but a bum ankle makes me really nervous, Hawks likely behind all day and passing
Dillon @ Miami - only just picked him up this week but splitting with Jones makes me nervous to use him
C.Watson @ Miami - tough to bench

Honestly leaning Watson + Goodwin even though non-ppr, just feel the situations will support it. Could use the guidance though
Yeah these are tough choices.

I hate benching Walker. Even more, I hate recommending other people bench him. But he hasn't practiced all week and the Seahawks elevated Wayne Gallman yesterday. I believe DeeJay Dallas and Travis Homer are both available, so why elevate Gallman?

Goodwin seems like a good start. I do worry that the Seahawks offense may fade down the stretch but that's just a feeling, they have still been solid. The Chiefs D gives up tons of yards ,& TDs through the air and are 31st in QB rating allowed. I consider Goodwin a lesser talent than your other options, but he is still capable and has an opportunity today.

I understand not rolling Dillon as GB seems to have a bunch of mouths to feed, but I also have trouble benching such a hot hand. IMO, if you bench Walker your decision is between Dillon & Goodwin.

I think Watson is simply a good start. He can salvage a week with one play, it's a very good matchup, and you can hope, but not rely, it turns into a track meet in Miami.

Personally I like stacking players from good offenses and the Packers seem to be rising. If you don't then I would flip/flop Dillon & Goodwin. So, from that perspective:

Watson>Dillon>Goodwin>Walker

M.Goodwin @ Chiefs - i'm really torn, think with Lockett out he could post a nice day
K.Walker @ Chiefs - been great but a bum ankle makes me really nervous, Hawks likely behind all day and passing
Dillon @ Miami - only just picked him up this week but splitting with Jones makes me nervous to use him

Honestly leaning Watson + Goodwin even though non-ppr, just feel the situations will support it. Could use the guidance though

I hate benching Walker. Even more, I hate recommending other people bench him. But he hasn't practiced all week and the Seahawks elevated Wayne Gallman yesterday. I believe DeeJay Dallas and Travis Homer are both available, so why elevate Gallman?

Goodwin seems like a good start. I do worry that the Seahawks offense may fade down the stretch but that's just a feeling, they have still been solid. The Chiefs D gives up tons of yards ,& TDs through the air and are 31st in QB rating allowed. I consider Goodwin a lesser talent than your other options, but he is still capable and has an opportunity today.

I understand not rolling Dillon as GB seems to have a bunch of mouths to feed, but I also have trouble benching such a hot hand. IMO, if you bench Walker your decision is between Dillon & Goodwin.

I think Watson is simply a good start. He can salvage a week with one play, it's a very good matchup, and you can hope, but not rely, it turns into a track meet in Miami.

Personally I like stacking players from good offenses and the Packers seem to be rising. If you don't then I would flip/flop Dillon & Goodwin. So, from that perspective:

Great stuff as always Chaka! Thanks so much, good luck to you in your matchups today and Merry Christmas to you!

Great stuff as always Chaka! Thanks so much, good luck to you in your matchups today and Merry Christmas to you!
Right back at you GB.

D question.

Cinci D @NE -- As a long time NE fan, I can honestly say I haven't seen a Pats offense this bad since the pre Bledsoe era. Don't see them doing much on offense, but if Stevenson is healthy they should be able to move the ball a bit. Don't see much in the way of TDs.

or

LAC @Indy -- D. James back for LAC. This D is trending in a more positive direction, but still is mediocre. Classic not so good D against a not so good offense. Taylor our and who knows what you get from Foles. Indoors.

Which?

Thanks

D Carr @ Pitt
Purdy vs Was

I am starting D Adams..
The weather forecasts I see are calling for 15 mph winds in Pittsburgh. I don't think that is enough to consistently impact passing games.

My biggest concern is intangibles. I really worry the Steelers will have some extra juice for Franco. But I'm also a fatalistic Raider fan so that may be paranoia and I can't let it impact my thinking in here.

Carr is simply a better QB, with better receivers and will likely throw more often.

Carr>Purdy

D question.

Cinci D @NE -- As a long time NE fan, I can honestly say I haven't seen a Pats offense this bad since the pre Bledsoe era. Don't see them doing much on offense, but if Stevenson is healthy they should be able to move the ball a bit. Don't see much in the way of TDs.

or

LAC @Indy -- D. James back for LAC. This D is trending in a more positive direction, but still is mediocre. Classic not so good D against a not so good offense. Taylor our and who knows what you get from Foles. Indoors.

Which?

Thanks
Cincinnati is playing some of the best football in the league ATM and I am not sure Mac Jones is a better QB than Nick Foles.

The Chargers are only statistically better than the Bengals against the pass because they are so good awful against the run. Teams just don't throw on them as much.

I do like that Derwin is back, he is a difference maker but I would back the better team:
CIN>LAC

D Carr @ Pitt
Purdy vs Was

I am starting D Adams..
The weather forecasts I see are calling for 15 mph winds in Pittsburgh. I don't think that is enough to consistently impact passing games.

My biggest concern is intangibles. I really worry the Steelers will have some extra juice for Franco. But I'm also a fatalistic Raider fan so that may be paranoia and I can't let it impact my thinking in here.

Carr is simply a better QB, with better receivers and will likely throw more often.

Carr>Purdy
I agree that the wind shouldn’t be a big factor, but the frigid cold may very well be.

I’m rolling with Carr as my 2nd QB in my SF league but not feeling good about it. Would you still roll with him over:

Darnold vs DET
Ridder @ BAL
Willis vs HOU

FFPC (PPR) dynasty championship round
Tougher choices after losing Taylor:
WR2: McLaurin @ SF or Pittman vs LAC
2 Flex spots:
Miles Sanders @ Dal
Pacheco vs Sea
Latavius Murray @ LAR
Akers vs Den
McLauren/Pittman

Standard scoring
Cooper (wind, cold) vs. Goodwin (cold, injuries) vs. Chark (volatility, Goff playing on the road).

Shaheed, James, Gage available.

Help!!!

I'll start:

SF, PPR league

I think I just need a flex play (QB allowed)
Tyler Huntley v ATL
Jamaal @ CAR
Gus v ATL
JAMES Cook @ CHI
M.Brown v TBB
Jameson @ CAR

I honestly have no idea which way to go but am tempted to say WTF and roll with Jameson.
Jameson has 4 total targets in 3 games, so I couldn't play him until his role grows.
I'd have to roll with Huntley.

D Carr @ Pitt
Purdy vs Was

I am starting D Adams..

Carr>Purdy
I agree that the wind shouldn’t be a big factor, but the frigid cold may very well be.

I’m rolling with Carr as my 2nd QB in my SF league but not feeling good about it. Would you still roll with him over:

Darnold vs DET
Ridder @ BAL
Willis vs HOU
Yes I would roll Carr over all three.

He's simply a better QB on a better offense.

I'll start:

SF, PPR league

I think I just need a flex play (QB allowed)
Tyler Huntley v ATL
Jamaal @ CAR
Gus v ATL
JAMES Cook @ CHI
M.Brown v TBB
Jameson @ CAR

I honestly have no idea which way to go but am tempted to say WTF and roll with Jameson.
Jameson has 4 total targets in 3 games, so I couldn't play him until his role grows.
I'd have to roll with Huntley.
Agree with this --can't start --BUT -gotta feeling

Need 2 of these 5. ppr , td normal yardage

Pollard (warm weather )
Chubb (cold weather limited scoring they will stack the run)
Mixon (cold at NE)
Mike Evans ( warm wetaher )

Im leaning Pollard and Evans just becuase of Dome and no weather issues ???

For my last flex spot here's an ugly one per the weather. Donovan Peoples or Jacobi Meyers.
I'll go with Meyers. They are close to equal, so I'll roll with the likely better weather, and the guy who should be more motivated to make people forget last week.

OK, this is kind of embarrassing. I either failed to make the playoffs or got eliminated in the first round of every competitive league I'm in. The only one left is the 8-teamer I co-manage with my son. I feel like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer takes a martial-arts class with 12-year-olds.

But since I totally need my fantasy fix, I'm sweating over those decisions the way I normally would over my adult league. (I'll give my son the final decision, but he doesn't follow this stuff too closely, so I generally have to boil it down to a couple options and let him pick among those.)

Full PPR, start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR flex

RB options
Kamara
Sanders
Walker
McKinnon

WR options
Diggs
Hopkins
DSmith
JuJu
Aiyuk

As of right now, thinking Kamara, Sanders, McKinnon, Diggs, D-Hop. A little worried about Sanders' matchup, but figure with Hurts out they'll lean on the run game more (and he won't lose out on all those QB rushing TDs). Walker's ankle is still iffy, Smith has a backup QB and Goedert returning, and Aiyuk doesn't seem to be on the same page as Purdy even with Deebo out. JuJu is the one I'd consider, but Seattle is a run-funnel defense with excellent QBs, so I figure McKinnon is the safer bet. But it's entirely possible his luck could run out this week and it could be a pure Pacheco game.

I think the choice I'll present to my son will be McKinnon vs. JuJu in the flex.

Thoughts?
RB-Kamara and Sanders would be my picks here.

WR-Diggs and JuJu would be my picks here.

Flex-Walker would be my call here.

I'd prefer not to be relying on Trace McSorley if I can avoid it, and I think Walker could be relied upon more with Lockett out this week.

Hits keep coming, already lost Hurts and Lockett, now looking like Walker won't play either. So need a little help with finding a replacement flex, non-ppr options:

AJ Dillon @ Dolphins
M.Goodwin @ Chiefs
T.Homer @ Chiefs
B.Robinson @ Niners

Need one of the above please and thank you!
Walker should be playing, but in the unlikely chance he isn't, I'd lean toward Dillon as his replacement.

For my last flex spot here's an ugly one per the weather. Donovan Peoples or Jacobi Meyers.
I'll go with Meyers. They are close to equal, so I'll roll with the likely better weather, and the guy who should be more motivated to make people forget last week.

OK, this is kind of embarrassing. I either failed to make the playoffs or got eliminated in the first round of every competitive league I'm in. The only one left is the 8-teamer I co-manage with my son. I feel like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer takes a martial-arts class with 12-year-olds.

But since I totally need my fantasy fix, I'm sweating over those decisions the way I normally would over my adult league. (I'll give my son the final decision, but he doesn't follow this stuff too closely, so I generally have to boil it down to a couple options and let him pick among those.)

RB options
Kamara
Sanders
Walker
McKinnon

WR options
Diggs
Hopkins
DSmith
JuJu
Aiyuk

As of right now, thinking Kamara, Sanders, McKinnon, Diggs, D-Hop. A little worried about Sanders' matchup, but figure with Hurts out they'll lean on the run game more (and he won't lose out on all those QB rushing TDs). Walker's ankle is still iffy, Smith has a backup QB and Goedert returning, and Aiyuk doesn't seem to be on the same page as Purdy even with Deebo out. JuJu is the one I'd consider, but Seattle is a run-funnel defense with excellent QBs, so I figure McKinnon is the safer bet. But it's entirely possible his luck could run out this week and it could be a pure Pacheco game.

I think the choice I'll present to my son will be McKinnon vs. JuJu in the flex.

Thoughts?

I'd prefer not to be relying on Trace McSorley if I can avoid it, and I think Walker could be relied upon more with Lockett out this week.

Hits keep coming, already lost Hurts and Lockett, now looking like Walker won't play either. So need a little help with finding a replacement flex, non-ppr options:

AJ Dillon @ Dolphins
M.Goodwin @ Chiefs
T.Homer @ Chiefs
B.Robinson @ Niners

Walker should be playing, but in the unlikely chance he isn't, I'd lean toward Dillon as his replacement.

I am honestly leaning Dillon over Walker at this point, bum ankle, Chiefs likely to be up all day. Giving myself stomach ache trying to figure it out

RB options
Kamara
Sanders
Walker
McKinnon

WR options
Diggs
Hopkins
DSmith
JuJu
Aiyuk

Thoughts?

AJ Dillon @ Dolphins
M.Goodwin @ Chiefs
T.Homer @ Chiefs
B.Robinson @ Niners

I am honestly leaning Dillon over Walker at this point, bum ankle, Chiefs likely to be up all day. Giving myself stomach ache trying to figure it out
Fantasy playoff games are sweet agony. I've spent too much time on the K and D plays this week.

Anyone else probably benching D Watson this week? For who?
Super flex. Brady get the first slot. Then it’s Watson, Dalton, Darnold or Foles. With the saints D being tough and the weather, I’m actually leaning Darnold.
I'd probably start Watson over those guys. He's been slowly improving, and I think his rushing floor gives him an edge over the other guys.

njoku or chig okonkwo? (1 or PPR)
I know Willis is playing but it’s a good match up, and he might have double the passing attempts than both QBs combined in the saints vs browns game
I'd roll with Njoku with Willis playing. I also think weather concerns are being slightly overblown.

Super-Flex PPR:
Starting Goff, Swift, Latavius, J.Jefferson, ARSB, C.Watson

Need 1 flex (QB eligible)
Foles v LAC
Huntley v ATL
Jamaal @ CAR
I'd go with Foles in the SF spot, that said, I think I'd go Jamaal over Swift. Just trust him a bit more to get in the endzone.

.5 PPR, which 3 of these 4? Thanks!

Metcalf vs KC
Watson vs Mia
Jeudy vs LAR
AJ Brown vs Dal
I'd sit Jeudy, as he may see plenty of Ramsey, and other than 1 game, hasn't had the upside of the other 3.

Here’s fun weather issue-

Cooper
Gabe Davis
Chig
Terrace Marshall
Alec Piece

Need two in ppr TE premium :confetti:
I'd roll with Cooper and Davis. Weather be damned, those are clearly the 2 best guys.

My lineup was set it and forget it for several weeks but between a few guys being banged up and Hopkins having McSorley throwing him the ball this week things have gotten a bit cloudy. Need to decide on RB2/WR2/Flex.

RB1: Stevenson (vs Cin)
RB2: Dobbins (vs Atl), Walker (@ KC), Swift (@ Car)
WR1: Jefferson (vs NYG)
WR2: Hopkins (vs TB), Godwin (@ Ari)
Flex: Any of the above
I'd go with Godwin at WR, and Walker/Dobbins as the RB/flex. Want to avoid McSorley if I can.

Curious as to the thoughts of others as I think I have my mind made up…
Pick 3 of the following.

.5 PPR (1 PPR for TE), 6 pts TD, .1 point per yard

Connor
Sanders
Kamara
Goedert
Swift
Jamaal Williams
Conner, Kamara, and Sanders.

Need 1 for flex PPR

McKinnon vs SEA
C. Watson vs MIA
Dobbins vs ATL

Thanks!
I'll take Dobbins match up here.

A few things have changed since my post earlier in the week (Olave OUT, Goodwin ankle injury/Q/GTD, Walker not practicing/Q/GTD)

If Goodwin is OUT:

flex, ppr, pick 1:
Pickens @ LV
Richie James @ Min (I lean here because this game could be the highest scoring game of the week and Min pass def has been suspect lately)

If Walker is OUT:

RB2, ppr, pick 1:
Perine @ NE
Warren vs LV

Are Goodwin and Walker both auto starts if they play or is risk of an injury/decoy/etc worth pivoting. TIA
I'd go Walker and Goodwin as long as they are playing, if they aren't, I'd fall back to Pickens and Perine.

PPR flex spot, pick one (smaller league so I have a lot of options)

L. Murray at Rams
L. Fournette at AZ
R. White at AZ
K. Walker at KC

Walker's health makes me uncomfortable, Murray's age and the emergence of Mack makes me uncomfortable, and the Buccaneers offense makes me uncomfortable. Which should provide the least discomfort? Thanks for your assistance.
As long as he's playing, I'd go Walker there. If he's a surprise scratch, I'd pivot to Murray.

Doozy here:

Full PPR for receivers, .5 PPR for RB designation. Need One FLEX and one TE decision. It's a start nine league.

TE decision:

Dallas Goedert/David Njoku/Jordin Akins (Goedert has Minshew, Njoku has weather, TN gives up sixth-most to tight ends w/r/t to Akins)

FLEX:

D. Chark/Jeff Wilson/Deon Jackson/Allen Lazard/D'Onta Foreman/Cordarrelle Patterson/Courtland Sutton/Demarcus Robinson/Chris Moore
I'd welcome Goedert back this week with those options. Not sure Minshew is a big minus for him, as his best games a year ago were with him.

At flex, I'd go with Foreman, despite the Lions recent good play against the run.

Goedert
Deon Jackson
I'd go Jackson here.

.5 PPR

Mark Andrews vs ATL - good matchup but hasn’t been putting up great numbers. Guaranteed targets.

Taysom Hill vs CLE - weather is setting up to favor Hill’s rushing against a bad run defense
I'd stick with Andrews in his best matchup in a while.

Standard scoring
Cooper (wind, cold) vs. Goodwin (cold, injuries) vs. Chark (volatility, Goff playing on the road).

Help!!!
I think Goodwin represents a good balance of talent opportunity and matchup.

If it was PPR I might be able to make an argument for Cooper but in standard it just doesn't seem like he has much opportunity today.

Chark is hoping for a touchdown, which is not unreasonable. Ricket

Over your other options he seems like the best choice.

Goodwin>Chark>Cooper

Pollard (warm weather )
Mixon (cold at NE)

For me it's Pollard and Chubb. They are your best players and I have to imagine after a while the Saints are going to get tired of trying to tackle a beast like Chubb.

If you're dead set against Chubb then Evans does make sense as he should see a lot of targets. I guess the only concern is what if the Cardinals get run out of the building?

Mixon is a strong option too of course But that Patriot defense is still rock solid.

To be honest you've got a good problem.

Pollard>Chubb>Evans>Mixon

ETA: @jimjack I might be waffling between Evans & Mixon. That one is very close IMO.

Last edited:
Dawson Knox vs Chicago today

Gerald Everett under the dome on Monday vs Indy

Pick 1 please
Thank You
I'm going Everett In the dome pretty comfortably. Passing is going to be inconsistent in Chicago already and likely limited number of targets to count on Knox to be the one to be the beneficiary.

Everett>Knox

Choose 2 (1 pt ppr)
Fournette
R. White
AJ Dillon
C. Watson

Having a hard time with the rbs
I'd roll with the rookies here. White and Watson.

Ok, this one’s a bit silly, and probably a small difference.

I have McGoughlin vs LAC
I could pick up either Gano @ MIN, or Joseph Vs NYG.

I can’t help but feel like Foles’ struggles in the red zone & LAC’s semi soft defense will lead to a solid chance at multiple FGs.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
I'd leave Chase on the case.

PPR
Aiyuk vs Wash
or
Goodwin Vs KC
I'd go Aiyuk here. I don't know that Lockett's targets won't just absorbed by Metcalf.

Saints D available on waiver.

Tempted to go Saints due to very bad weather and league scoring weighted to points given up for example 7-13 you get 8 points, 2-6 is worth 10, shutout is worth 15. Turnovers are scored the same as sacks one point for each. I've resisted the temptation so far because I think Cleveland D is side you want here but weather should benefit both team defenses. Also wary playing a warm weather dome team in frigid temps.

Currently have Tennessee defense but Tennessee starting Willis, injuries on Tennessee OL may limit Henry and offense. Houston run D and overall team playing better.
I'd go with the Titans. I still think Chubb and co. could have a big day.

PPR

Pat Freiermuth vs LV

or

Waller vs PIT
or

Fant vs KC?

leaning Freiermuth with Pickens back
I would also lean Freiermuth

Which Def?

Dallas vs Eagles

or

Tenn vs Hou?
Titans, just a much better matchup.

QB question. 4 points per TD pass.

* J. Fields vs BUF -- Frigid. Not sure who Fields will throw to or if he can in this weather. He's probably going to be running quite a bit by design, in catchup mode, or because he can't find anyone to throw to. BUF D has looked pedestrian lately especially against the run. I'd expect CHI to pound the rock.

OR

* G. Smith @KC -- Another frigid game, but not as bad as in CHI. SEA running game looks iffy so it could be all Geno slinging it in catchup mode. That said, he's down Lockett and lately, Geno's peripheral passing stats have started to wane a bit. He's still getting it done though in fantasy.

Note: Projected favorite.

Which QB?

THanks
Not really worried about the weather in Chicago. Unless I had Mahomes or Allen, I'd start Fields.

.5 PPR

2 of these 3:

Zeke
Mixon
Conner

Thanks in advance.
I'd go Conner and Mixon, just trust the workloads more.

PPR, TE Premium (2x PPR for TE)

Need 3 of the following:

Leonard Fournette (TB RB) @ ARI
Devin Singletary (BUF RB) @ CHI ❄️
Juwan Johnson (NO TE) @ CLE ❄️
Rashid Shaheed (NO WR) @ CLE ❄️
Darius Slayton (NYG WR) @ MIN

First place team but I got hammered by weather on Thursday starting Christian Kirk & Zay Jones to a total of 7.7 points. I have other players in the cold games today too like Josh Allen and Alvin Kamara, so natural fear is too much on teams in this games.
Singletary and Fournette for sure, after them, I'd lean Slayton.

PPR League. TE question.

* G. Everett @Indy -- Everett has been pretty consistent lately and getting targets. That said, he seems like the #4 option and is getting targeted on short passes and screens. Maybe a decent floor here, but not a ton of upside against an Indy D that is statistically tough against TEs.

* N. Fant @KC -- With Lockett out maybe he gets more looks? Has had a couple good weeks in a row with a TD here or there. A little banged up. Questionable, but expected to play. Dissly always in the mix. Geno may have to sling it. Weather a factor, but think SEA will be in throw mode.

* C. Otton @AZ -- Best matchup on the board. AZ terrible vs. TEs. Could be a get right game for Brady and the TB offense against an AZ team packing it in. Brate in the mix as well. A bit of a dart throw.

Which TE?

Thanks
I'd go with Everett.

Injuries have really thrown my team into a bit of turmoil, and i'm second guessing everything. I am starting Cmac and Aj Brown, even though I can see Brown doing nothing in Dallas.

Goff or Minshew - pretty straight forward, Goff has a stable floor, feel like Minshew could have a better ceiling

Thanks much to @Chaka @Hot Sauce Guy @travdogg and everyone else who has responded making this one of the best threads on this forum.
I'd go Goff at QB, more trustable.

I'd start the rookies myself, Walker and Watson.

Standard league

Theilen vs NYG
OR
Amari Cooper vs NO?

I'd roll with Cooper.

Pick 1 please
Thank You
I'm going Everett In the dome pretty comfortably. Passing is going to be inconsistent in Chicago already and likely limited number of targets to count on Knox to be the one to be the beneficiary.

Everett>Knox
That's what I have and just to further the discussion, despite Daniel Carlson being en fuego for LVR, going with Dicker in the Dome on MNF
I'll have a TE and Kicker but that doesn't bother me and I expect a tight game, hopefully will give me a window to win

Pick 1 please
Thank You

Everett>Knox
That's what I have and just to further the discussion, despite Daniel Carlson being en fuego for LVR, going with Dicker in the Dome on MNF
I'll have a TE and Kicker but that doesn't bother me and I expect a tight game, hopefully will give me a window to win
I can't really argue with benching Carlson in that potential wind.

Pick 1 please
Thank You

Everett>Knox
I can't really argue with benching Carlson in that potential wind.
Not to mention Carr’s high likelihood of being absolutely terrible, as is his track record.

Quick one:
FFPC scoring:

TE:
C.Okonkwo vs Hou....Willis at qp
D.Bellinger...indoors...sore ribs

thanks in advance

D Carr @ Pitt
Purdy vs Was

I am starting D Adams..
I'd go Purdy

D question.

or

Which?

Thanks
I'd roll with the Bengals. Been better for most of the season.

D Carr @ Pitt
Purdy vs Was

I am starting D Adams..

Carr>Purdy

Darnold vs DET
Ridder @ BAL
Willis vs HOU
I'd start Carr over those guys.

FFPC (PPR) dynasty championship round
Tougher choices after losing Taylor:
WR2: McLaurin @ SF or Pittman vs LAC
2 Flex spots:
Miles Sanders @ Dal
Pacheco vs Sea
Latavius Murray @ LAR
Akers vs Den
McLauren/Pittman
Sanders and Pacheco at flex, McLaurin at WR.

Standard scoring

Help!!!
Cooper would be my pick.

Pollard (warm weather )
Mixon (cold at NE)

I'd go Chubb and Pollard. Evans has just been so inconsistent.

Pick 1 please
Thank You
I'd go Everett.

Dionte Johnson Vs. Las Vegas

Or

Waller Vs. Pitt

…DJ has not practiced this week witn a Toe injury. He’s listed as questionable, but sites are saying he’ll play.

One final adjustment now that final health status reports are in:

WR3, Flex, ppr, pick 2:

Aiyuk vs Was
Richie James vs Min
Goodwin vs KC

One final adjustment now that final health status reports are in:

WR3, Flex, ppr, pick 2:

Aiyuk vs Was
Richie James vs Min
Goodwin vs KC
I like Goodwin plus might have some garbage time
Richie James? Vikes are soft
Aiyuk has been kind of a low producer of late, understand the upaide with Deebo hurting

Users who are viewing this thread