What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Game Thread - Dallas at Carolina (1 Viewer)

Is this game anywhere on the internet for free? I found this on NFL network but I can't see if this is free or if its the entire game LIVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any latest word on Romo's condition?

I have to decide between him or Derrek Anderson tomorrow. Any word on Romo's status would be appreciated.

Carolina inactives:

OL Evan Mathis

OL Frank Omiyale

WR Jason Carter

DT Gary Gibson

LB James Anderson

CB Patrick Dendy

DE Julius Peppers

QB Vinny Testaverde (3rd QB)

As sick and dirty as it makes me feel to say it, go TO!!!!

Give the baby his pacifier and get him in the game early and often.

And, still let the Cowboys lose too though.

do you guys know if gumball is the announcer tonight? I'm getting tired of using the mute button

showed Tony throwing the ball in warm ups on NFL network looks good, announcers thought he did too!
I don't have the Dallas inactives yet, but a partial list includes:WR Terry GlennC Andre JurodeS Roy Williams (Suspended)S Patrick WatkinsWith 2 safeties out, I'm really thinking Matt Moore will hit Steve Smith and Drew Carter for some deep strikes.I like the over (42.5) here.

Cowboys declared WR Terry Glenn, C Andre Gurode, OT Doug Free, WR Isaiah Stanback, OL James Marten, FS Pat Watkins, and RB Tyson Thompson inactive for Week 16.

For those not watching, Prime Time said that the Panthers were VERY sloppy during warm ups. Dropped balls, timing was off between Moore and Smith, etc. We'll see if he has a clue...

For those not watching, Prime Time said that the Panthers were VERY sloppy during warm ups. Dropped balls, timing was off between Moore and Smith, etc. We'll see if he has a clue...
GOD, I hope so. He basically made up my mind to bench Smith in favor of AG or Jennings.

He started last week.
....and. That has nothing to do with anything. This remark has more to do with right now. He may look perfect in practice even after starting just one game. He may just be off tonight.

He started last week.
....and. That has nothing to do with anything. This remark has more to do with right now. He may look perfect in practice even after starting just one game. He may just be off tonight.
Comments like "welll see if he has a clue" makes me think that "PantherPower" thinks the kid is fresh out of the box. He was 19-27 for 208 in the wind last week vs. Seattle and they won. He's also taken two weeks of snaps as the #1 QB plus several other earlier weeks where he split time at worst with either Vinny or Carr.I think he will be fine, but we'll see soon enough. Personally I think he could be a nice sleeper for 2008 and beyond.

Hey, Moore started and actually played well last week. I think Prime Time was just talking about tonight. He was saying how he's watched teams warmed up and when they look sharp then, they usually play great during the game. He's implying the Panthers are going to stink it up. I hope he's wrong. Go Smitty!!!

And Jeff, I was saying we'll see if Prime Time knows what he's talking about (not a big fan of his) :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Moore started and actually played well last week. I think Prime Time was just talking about tonight. He was saying how he's watched teams warmed up and when they look sharp then, they usually play great during the game. He's implying the Panthers are going to stink it up. I hope he's wrong. Go Smitty!!!And Jeff, I was saying we'll see if Prime Time knows what he's talking about (not a big fan of his) ;)
I think he's entertaining, but he should stick to the defensive side for analysis....but the "hold it up" shtick = :banned:

Why do I think that there will be a lot of Jessica Simpson-related items confiscated this evening?

[John from Cincy]

"Don't fall in love with the cardboard woman, John, paper cuts.... "

[/JFC]

Any latest word on Romo's condition?I have to decide between him or Derrek Anderson tomorrow. Any word on Romo's status would be appreciated.
same here
Me three.
Relax - he looks fine.Gotta roll with him here.
Thanks. I figured so, but odd there was no injury thread on the first page. I also think at this point, I can't change it anyway. :banned:Go Romo & TO!

Users who are viewing this thread