What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 who should I start thread **OFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

I have what I think is a tough one. 0.5pt ppr.   Need 2 out of the following—at least one rb.  

J. Williams—might be a decent play with swift out

Darrell Henderson-don’t know what his role will be 

Emmanuel sanders—Gabe Davis and i think Beasley out

I. McKenzie—same reasons as Emmanuel 

My opponent is currently projected to win by 15 and he does have josh Allen as one of his two starting qbs (superflex league)
I currently am leaning J. Williams, and D. Henderson—but I seem to be waffling back and forth. 
Personally I would not play any Lions with Boyle at QB

C Patt versus Detroit or Justin Jackson versus Houston.

This is killing me!
I have the same choice and I’m going Jackson based on the the potential game script for LAC favoring the run game and Atlanta seems to be limiting Paterson’s touches late in the season. 

Been going back and forth on this all week. 

Dang—that legit worries me because I actually have them ranked as j. Williams, Henderson, Sanders and then McKenzie.  Can I ask how you’d rank them? Thanks for the help 
I can’t give you a solid answer friend, don’t own any of those guys on my 4 teams.

I owned Jamaal a couple times when he was a Packer & obvs follow the Lions very close. Great teammate & locker room presence.  If I had to choose between Williams & Craig Reynolds today, snap call for Netflix.

@Chaka

Rank these RBs please in NON-PPR

Zeke Elliott

Miles Sanders

Justin Jackson

Alexander Mattison 

Sony Michel

-Didn't play Wilson and filled one of my 3 spots with Aaron Jones yesterday, not completely empty but not a lot. 

Just so you know I lean this way...1-Mattison, 2/3-Jackson-Sanders, 4-Zeke, 5-Sony...think even if they run him as lead back it might not be a terrific day today for him. Still think Staff and passing game will rule mostly there. 
I have not been able to follow pretty much anything this week so take this with an even smaller grain of salt than usual 

I am assuming that Cook is definitely out, and I think Ekeler is too.

Mattison because Zimmer reliably beats up his #1 RB

Sanders because it seems like the Eagles have fully committed to him. Even with the TD vulture he seems like a slightly better play than

Michel who could be awesome but what if McVay was serious about riding the hot hand? There may be a bigger window for Henderson as competition.

I would put Jackson at #2 but there is still enough uncertainty that the Chargers may give Kelly & Round tree the opportunity to be the hot hand. Jackson has been world's better but we simply don't know what we don't know.  Still I wouldn't argue against putting him at #2 on this list, the other options are a little safer 

Zeke because he can't be trusted.

FWIW @Ministry of Pain I am starting Jackson over Javonte.
I decided to run Mattison, backed out of Jackson/Sanders, I'm playing a guy that left Swift in at RB, not my job to tell him how to set his roster. Fournette and Cooks OUT for him, I should be OK but I always worry, played it close to the vest. 

-Zeke flex, could still swap him out for a WR or TE if I really get uneasy, he doesn't play until 8:20 tonight, hoping my game is already mostly decided. 

I really appreciate this thread Chaka, I need to be a bigger part of helping out where and when I can, ty so much for doing this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper whining about touches and with Cee Dee Lamb, no freaking way would I play Gallup over Schultz.  I don't have the target numbers in front of me, but my guess is that Schultz has out targeted Gallup by a wide margin. 
You’re definitely right so far… hope he took your advice 👍

Users who are viewing this thread