What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Raiders @ Bronco's game thread (1 Viewer)

Wow Al Davis looking old but he still looks intimidating in that weird kinda way... I think Porter is just this important to this offense. When he gets back he is gonna have to prove he can get down field and catch some balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Al..Just pay Shanahan the money you owe him.. Maybe...just MAYBE he'll show some mercy on your boys.... :rotflmao: NAAAAH.... :thumbdown:

That noise you hear is the rush of smaller-league owners to pick Plummer back up off the WW. (And a little of the heads of the Plummer-droppers banging off their desks.)

does skeletor have plummer on his fantasy team the last 2 weeks or what?
His opponent must have Portis!All of those "injuries" and bootlegs were designed with ulterior motives in mind... ;)

let's see a raiders fumble and denver td for a 28-0 lead in the 1st and the lowest rated mnf game ever
I think there's enough Al Davis hate out there to fuel the ratings in that scenario.

DEN = one of the most impressive quarters of football I've seen this year. Maybe KC isn't a mortal lock out west after all. . .

DEN = one of the most impressive quarters of football I've seen this year. Maybe KC isn't a mortal lock out west after all. . .
I believe it'll be a cold day in hell when there's any such thing as an easy AFCW divisional game. Lotta bad blood in that div.

Agreed. Everyone has been sucking KC off and rightfully so as they have been impressive, but Denver has been overlooked so far. Perhaps if they keep this pasting of the Raiders up, more will take notice.

how does rice still do it.. he is so old... hes taken alot of hits if you consider his catches. FREAK of Nature, but hes going hes going bALD already!

im telling you, without porter this offense isnt the same.
You're telling me that their whole O relies on ONE player??? You're nuts! It is more a result of poor O Line work, and confused and harried Gannon, and a weak D that keeps their offense on the sideline.

how does rice still do it.. he is so old... hes taken alot of hits if you consider his catches. FREAK of Nature, but hes going hes going bALD already!
What already? Dude's in his #######' 40's.

yea, but you can tell he has lost a step of acceleration.. he just gave up because he didnt get a good jump...

Feeling better and better by the minute about having last-minute-subbed Rod Smith in for Chad Johnson. :rolleyes:I look for a lot of deep balls as the Broncs nurse a 3 TD lead. *sigh*

I know it's early, but could this be the end of the Gannon, Rice, and Brown era in Oakland? They aren't getting it done tonight and have looked a little off all season. I guess being close to 40 will do that to you. These guys could really use Porter right about now.

I know it's early, but could this be the end of the Gannon, Rice, and Brown era in Oakland? They aren't getting it done tonight and have looked a little off all season. I guess being close to 40 will do that to you. These guys could really use Porter right about now.
like i've been saying for the past 6 months, and even moreso now, there is no way the raiders pay gannon next year with his salary being escalated.the youth movement will begin in 2004, and quite frankly not a moment too soon.gannon gets a vote of no confidence from this fan.

Did Garner get hurt? Wheatley was in there for a few snaps. I would think they would play Fargas, whos prolly the fastest guy they have now since Porter is out.

Exactly... they had a good receiver in porter who portrays that younger athletic receiver.. he kind of reminds you of Jery Rice and with being behind two Hall of Fame WR's... he's gonna learn some things...

DEFENSIVE HOLDING!! :shock: That's IT...its a conspiracy!!If the Raiders lose...its because of THIS CALL!!! :thumbup: I will NOT talk about THIS game again!!! :no: -Raider Fan

I've never seen much in Porter to remind me of Rice, or any other legit #1 target. I don't think he's much of a route runner, nor hands guy. I think he's a better Alvin Harper than he is a Michael Irvin, as it were.Don't think he'll be the answer when the old guys move on.

i do, alot of pressure will be on him and he will need a good FA or draft pick at quaterback.. but hes still young..

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an amazing stat that Plummer threw 30-some passes with a lead all of last year versus 380-some passes when he was behind?? Wow. :shock:

i do, alot of pressure will be on him and he will need a good FA or draft pick at quaterback.. but hes still young..
True 'nuff: he could still keep developing. No doubt he's come a long way already. I wish him well.

That is an amazing stat that Plummer threw 30-some passes with a lead all of last year versus 380-some passes when he was behind?? Wow. :shock:
the magic that is arizona cardinals football.

WTF are the Raiders doing exactly????Man, the Bucs ####ed them up good...did a mental job on them. :wacko:

that counter screen / option play should be ripped out of the playbook and whoever thought of it should be fired on the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread