What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Raiders @ Bronco's game thread (1 Viewer)

Gannon and the Raiders have faced too many 4th-and-double-digits tonight. Mike Anderson's in for a busy second half as the Broncos will rest an achin' Clinton Portis. Semper fi!

SandBagger, I hate Rich Gannon, the Raiders, and the entire Raider nation right now. Thus, I hate you too, and just have to say:

48-21 :rant: :hot:

Lucky me, I have both Gannon and Plummer. Too bad I apparently started the wrong one. :wall: This is painful.
On the plus side, Gannon ought to be slingin' it pretty frequently in the 2nd half.

can someone summarize what just happened there?I have no sound here.thanks
smith got held up by a couple raiders making the tackle (forward progress stopped), cooper continued to hold him, as the ref went to break the two up smith threw a punch at cooper, hit the ref, smith is out of the game, and barton decided to take off his helmet to ensure that the raiders were in no way in an advantageous spot.

I wondered if they were getting around to throwing Smith out of the game. . . Otherwise, punching the ump = removing your helmet. . .? :confused:

If you get a point for one negative-yard rush (-5) and a catch for seven yards...yup, he got you a point before he sucker-punched an official.

You know Shanahan is going to keep pouring it on as much as possible on the Raiders. If this wasn't Lelie's breakout game already, it's about to be with Smith now gone.

I'm ashamed to have been excited about the Titans winning their season opener. :no: The Raiders suck. :rolleyes: We need the NFL seniors league where teams like the Jets and Raiders can go to be competitive.

More Anderson up the gut.God help the Portis owners if he turns up "questionable" next week. The Shanny nightmare may begin.

Well the Elam FG locked up a win for me in one league. That puts me at 2-1 for this week and looking to hang on with the Portis vs. Sharpe/Garner league. Rod Smith out. :thumbup:

Anyone think Anderson could be the goalline back? Probably wishful thinking, but this Anderson owner has major bye week problems next week.

Let the "Should I trade Portis " avalanche of threads begin. To think, I thought we'd be talking Moss/Pepper all week. Lots of 26 talk happening around here.

It's been a low-scoring week in fantasy football (at least compared to Weeks One and Two). I'm hoping it stays low through tonight. I've got the league-high score -- good for twenty bucks and seven days' worth of bragging rights -- as long as Gannon stays below 21.1 in total FFL points.

So far, so good...

(Edited to add: 1/10 point every 3 yards passing, 1/10 point for every yard rushing, 4 points for passing TDs, 6 for rushing TDs. If Gannon goes off in the second half for another 220 yards and three TDs in the air...I lose.)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like I've timewarped back to the late 80s / early 90s and am watching some of the most horrid Raider teams to ever take the field.A complete implosion.The only hope for us Raider fans is that Denver's offence gets really tired from being out on the field for so long.It's obvious that Jerry Rice and Tim Brown just aren't fast enough anymore to get open deep downfield, and there is no need to stack the box because the Raiders run O is virtually non-existent.I have to agree - -at some point, put Tui, Fargas, and Teyo out there and see what they can do, and start retooling for next week.This is going to be a long season.... :bag:

COME ON JAKE WE WANT 50!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :yes: :excited: :rotflmao: EVERYONE SIT BACK RELAX AND GRAB A BEER THE DRINKS ARE ON ME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:FRIGGIN HALFTIME SPOILING ALL THE FUN!!!!!!!! :hot: :rant:

Users who are viewing this thread