What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

Need 18 points out of the Bears defense and Johnny Knox.

The Bears offense is horrendous tonight, so Knox isn't getting involved. Sigh...I thought I was going to have a chance.

Attn Ray Rice: If that is all you can do at 95%, when can I expect you to be at 300%? -- and what excuse can I expect then? Always start your studs my a@@...

Outstanding...Cutler is now hurt.

Add him to Reggie Bush, Knowshon Moreno, Andre Johnson and Sims-Walker (who may as well be hurt).

Welp, not a good day to be a qb on my roster. Vick and Cutler hurt. Hoping nothing serious for both. Who would have thought I picked the right one to start between the two with Vick's whopping 3.5 points?

I have scored 31.9 total points in a league where 115 points is the average weekly score. If Greg Olsen's performance continues, I will hold the league record for fewest points ever in our 20 year old league. :unsure: I knew with Peterson and Witten out and Best nursing an injury it was going to be tough, but geeeezzz.M. Vick QB 6.6 J. Best RB 8.4 M. Lynch RB 0.8 L. Fitzgerald WR 5.6 D. Jackson WR 2.1 G. Olsen TE 0.4N. Folk K 8 Colts DST 0
This is almost impressive, actually.

Welp, not a good day to be a qb on my roster. Vick and Cutler hurt. Hoping nothing serious for both. Who would have thought I picked the right one to start between the two with Vick's whopping 3.5 points?
Reminds me of my week 1 when I started Stafford and had Kolb on my bench. Both got hurt and I got a whopping 1.5 points from Stafford I think.

Injuries/Byes killed me.

Best - didn't want to start with the toe injury. J. Charles - bye week.

Miles Austin - bye week, AJ - injured, Mike Williams TB - bye week. Forced to start Heyward Bay, Amendola and Gaffney

I scored 60 pts, quite pityful.

I've scored the 3rd most points in my money league but have the most points against so my high scoring team is on the brink of a 1-3 start. Some years I really hate fantasy football.

Bad: I am going against the Giants defense in my money league.

Worse: I was up by 55. Giants D has made up almost half the deficit already.

Even Worse: She still has Brady, Welker, and Moss going tomorrow. I have Gostkowski. ;)

Worst: My Bears! :goodposting:

They had to give Jacobs that TD? Nicks couldn't have made it in? Couldn't give it to Bradshaw? Bradshaw had to fumble the possession before? Bahhhh

Vick hurt. If I have Kolb's 19 instead of Vick's 6, then all I need is for Moss to outscore Fasano/Gostkowski. No sure thing, but possible.

Now I need Moss to REALLY outscore Fasano and Gostkowski. A big win goes to a bs loss in one stupid play. Wasted effort from Bradshaw, another strong day from White, Tolbert, Torain (gutsy call worked out over AJ since I was on the road from 1-4 and would have missed the GTD)

And I get screwed by an injury plus Peyton Manning. Not to mention SD sticking in Mathews at the end for an extra TD that shoulda been mine!

NOT MY WEEK

Can't believe I fricken lost this week...

QB: Rodgers

RB: A Foster, MJD

Rec: R White, A Collie, J Finley

K: Rackers

Def: Steelers

Second highest points...now I'm 2-2 and a game back of the division lead.

Fricken A Foster, get your ### to the team meetings...that quarter and half cost me the game this week.

nysportsfan said:
Same here.

I'm really glad that I benched Zach Miller at my flex spot in favor of Jacoby Jones after Andre Johnson was ruled inactive.

Zach = 34 points

Jacoby = 2 points.

Also in my starting lineup? Louis Murphy, Johnny Knox, Colts Defense

Also on my bench? Mike Tolbert, Derrick Mason, Jonathan Stewart.

:popcorn:

Started Cutler over Orton, started Floyd over Royal, also Moss and Forte, down 55 point, but have Welker tonight!!

I hate when you spend all night talking trash back and forth to your opponent after SNF as your 2 players climb a 34 point deficit to give you the win but then the next morning the scores are altered and your opponent's defense gets 12 extra points for something stupid like stuffs or pass defensed or punts inside the 10 or something stupid and you have no idea why.

OK, I have officially been kicked in the ### by the injury bug in my money league this year. 2QB flex league

Week 1: Stafford gets taken out at the beginning of the first half and I lose handily. Henne sux and Best and Spiller stink up the joint as well.

Week 2: Stafford and Henne hit the WW for Vick and Garrard. Garrard throws 4 INTs and gets benched for most of the game. I barely eek out a win.

Week 3: Sjax, Best, and Fred Taylor all leave after the first half because of injuries. I lose.

Week 4: Vick leaves during the 1st quarter with an injury. Now I have to depend on a Moss/BJGE miracle to pull out a win instead of coasting to an easy victory.

The injury Gods have not been kind to me this season.

Sister Havana said:

Even Worse: She still has Brady, Welker, and Moss going tomorrow. I have Gostkowski. :rolleyes:

Worst: My Bears! :thanks:
Super-Uber-Worst

After the Bears defense managed to get me 13 points, all I needed was 2 catches and 21 yards from Johnny Knox to win the game.

I'm officially 2-2 now, after drafting a team that was "a virtual lock" to go to the playoffs. So much for winning the draft.

Here's my "great" team...

Ray Rice - bust so far

Jahvid Best - who knows what he's going to do every week

Cadillac Williams - old

Michael Bush - the one guy I am hoping to get a few good weeks out of

C.J. Spiller - waste of a sixth round pick

Hines Ward - terrible without Big Ben

Miles Austin - One of the only bright spots of my team.

Jabar Gaffney - ehh

Johnny Knox - ehh

Greg Jennings - ehh

Mike Thomas - ehh

Heath Miller - useless without Ben.

Kyle Orton - My hero.

Chris Johnson = 4.4 pts

Cedric Benson = 6 pts

thank both of you gentlemen from the bottom of my middle finger.

I had the chance to knock off the last undefeated owner in our league, and he had a down game as well due to byes/injury to SJax & Pierre Thomas, but neither of you can muster anything close to a respectable score and now I lose by less than 2 pts this week.

My roster got decimated by injuries!!!

Andre Johnson (ankle)

LMcCoy (broken rib)

Vick (ribs)

Cutler (concussion)

Steve Smith (carted off and now in cast)

Sister Havana said:

Even Worse: She still has Brady, Welker, and Moss going tomorrow. I have Gostkowski. :scared:

Worst: My Bears! :cry:
Super-Uber-Worst
:eek: I'm a she too. So is everyone else in this particular league. :rolleyes:

Was up 9.2 pts before the game, had Moss to play vs Brady. Moss forgets to fly in for the game and I lose. With any other WR starting over Moss i'd have the W.

Lost by 2.5 pts, and am now 0-4 b/c I started Mathews & kept Tolbert (the #1 RB for the Chargers) on my bench.

Went into Monday Night down by .5 in a PPR. He was all done and I had Moss. I needed 1 catch for the win. 1 catch.

Unreal, now I'm 0-4 and this season might be lost.

I dropped the Patriots defense after last week's performance, and grabbed the Bears. I lost by two points.

I'm 2-2, but I've posted the lowest point total in the league for two straight weeks. Ray Rice and Jahvid Best are destroying me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even Worse: She still has Brady, Welker, and Moss going tomorrow. I have Gostkowski. :scared:

Worst: My Bears! :cry:
Super-Uber-Worst
:rolleyes: I'm a she too. So is everyone else in this particular league. :shrug:
Still...hope you pulled it out
I did! :pickle:

Users who are viewing this thread