What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 waiver wire pickups (1 Viewer)

I have to think Stephen Hill is out there in a lot of leagues. Wow....as I type this he narrowly missed another long bomb TD on a flea flicker.

Jonathan Franklin in as lead dog now that Starks has a knee injury.
Pack has a week 4 bye. My guess is Lacy and Starks will be back week 5. Not sure Franklin is worth a spot unless the benches are deep.
Im not going to guess how they will use their backs after the bye.

Lacy is the touted one...but Starks and Frankling have both looked good when coming into the games after the other injuries.

Good to see Franklin showing up in the 2nd half (though, that fumble could hurt him big time with McCarthy).

Still worthy of a stash with Starks having had injury issues in the past and Lacy now coming off the concussion.

Pack has a week 4 bye. My guess is Lacy and Starks will be back week 5. Not sure Franklin is worth a spot unless the benches are deep.
Im not going to guess how they will use their backs after the bye.Lacy is the touted one...but Starks and Frankling have both looked good when coming into the games after the other injuries.

Good to see Franklin showing up in the 2nd half (though, that fumble could hurt him big time with McCarthy).

Still worthy of a stash with Starks having had injury issues in the past and Lacy now coming off the concussion.
He played well enough today to garner being picked up. Folks just need to temper expectations as he may not get much playing time. Especially true after that 4th down fumble.

Im not going to guess how they will use their backs after the bye.Lacy is the touted one...but Starks and Frankling have both looked good when coming into the games after the other injuries.

He played well enough today to garner being picked up. Folks just need to temper expectations as he may not get much playing time. Especially true after that 4th down fumble.
Right. :thumbup:

If the KC DST is available, I'd suggest them as a pickup. Seem to be more then just a streaming option this season. Considered picking em up for this week but was worried about the matchup vs PHI

If the KC DST is available, I'd suggest them as a pickup. Seem to be more then just a streaming option this season. Considered picking em up for this week but was worried about the matchup vs PHI
I would also add CIN. I've watched them last 2 weeks. The score doesn't indicate how good they played against Rogers.

I would also add CIN. I've watched them last 2 weeks. The score doesn't indicate how good they played against Rogers.
Any of these 2 better options the 49 Def, they been terrible

CIN is probably available in barely 10% of leagues.
Well in ours they still are. CIN D over 49 D :shrug:

I'm also liking the KC D as an add

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to think Stephen Hill is out there in a lot of leagues. Wow....as I type this he narrowly missed another long bomb TD on a flea flicker.
Picked him up last week and was going to list Hill's name here. I think he is starting to get it. And is startable now.

The khiry Robinson post is intriguing. Anyone deer how he looked in limited action today? His stats looked great, but I wondered if he passed the eye ball test

I figured I could wait one more week after looking at the PHI matchup. Looked at BUF or MIN to carry me this week (Chose BUF). Wish I could have that one over...

Dobson is a guy I'm targeting, Thompkins received the TDs today but Dobson looked like a guy that will emerge as a consistent target for Brady. I think Gronk coming back only helps him.

Users who are viewing this thread