What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Andre Johnson injured on first play for Hou.

Didn't show it...so not sure what we're dealing with.
Still out?
Yes...with menstrual cramps..Actually, they called it a calf injury and his return is questionable. I had to start that POS today because all of my other WRs were on bye. :wall:

Still out?
Announcer said "calf injury -- return questionable"He was taking gloves off and sitting down, so, it doesn't look good at all. This was the first time I actually had hope for him. :hot:

Still out?
Announcer said "calf injury -- return questionable"He was taking gloves off and sitting down, so, it doesn't look good at all. This was the first time I actually had hope for him. :hot:
Thx. Started Stallworth over him today, but that's not working out so well either...

ROY Williams is out with a "leg injury" and return is questionable :wall: he pulled up lame on a play and limped off...hammy?

ROY Williams is out with a "leg injury" and return is questionable :wall:

he pulled up lame on a play and limped off...hammy?
He was holding his leg pretty high - closer to his butt... Hip? Or high hammy problem maybe...

Now Derrick Mason just went out....looked like he separated his shoulder the way he went off....was in a lot of pain.

Still out?
Yes...with menstrual cramps..Actually, they called it a calf injury and his return is questionable. I had to start that POS today because all of my other WRs were on bye. :wall:
ah yes....my weekly FFTOC first play injury.... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Still out?
ah yes....my weekly FFTOC first play injury.... :wall: :wall: :wall:
Anyone watching this game, is there a shot of Andre Johnson coming back or is he probably out for game

Davenport injured vs. Saints Updated 10/9/05Davenport, Najeh RB GBNews: Najeh Davenport suffered what could be a serious leg injury in the first half of Sunday's game vs. New Orleans. He needed help to get off the field and couldn't put pressure on the leg. Analysis: Davenport had rushed for two touchdowns before being hurt. Tony Fisher has replaced him in the Packers backfield.

2-6-SEA 49 (7:14) S.Jackson right end to SEA 45 for 4 yards (D.Lewis).SEA-M.Boulware was injured during the play.

Now Derrick Mason just went out....looked like he separated his shoulder the way he went off....was in a lot of pain.
Mason back in the game....just caught a pass...must have been a stinger...

Torry Holt just hobbled off the field and is laying on the sideline in pain.

Holt seems to be trying to walk it off on the sideline, but he is still out of the game.

Rams just got the ball back with 3 minutes left in the half. Holt just jogged back onto the field.

Users who are viewing this thread