What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Bragging Thread (1 Viewer)

About time DeAngelo Williams, keep up the good half.

OchoCinco - Thank You for being consistant week after week, Score in the 2nd half!

I'm really liking that I traded cotcherry for thomas jones before last weeks game. Also glad I didn't trade Randy Moss.

Okay.. I've never posted in one of these before but I am having a week to remember...

My team in my Friends/Family PPR league...Reads like an All FFL team this week...

QB Tom Brady 37.30

WR Randy Moss 23.90

WR Chad Ochocinco 10.15

WR Wes Welker 27.80

RB Maurice Jones-Drew 29.90

RB Ray Rice 31.70

TE Zach Miller 17.55

W/R Leon Washington 5.25

K Neil Rackers 6.00

DEF Philadelphia 10.00

Total 199.55

New England game is just past halftime...

I'm rolling with an 85 point lead in my :lmao: league to go 5-1. I have Garrard, Rice, Welker, MSW, Carlson, Mare & 'Skins D with Royal left.

However, in a work league where you get to pick a different lineup each week, I looked at Pats v. Titans and saw points. So I loaded up with Brady, Moss & Welker along w/ MJD, Fitz, & Roddy White. Thus, I got double points for 5 of 6 TD passes. I should destroy everyone else this week. :thumbup:

Setting a league record for margin of victory because my opponent has 5.6 -- not 56 -- points as the 4 pm games end. In his defense he has Peyton Manning and Joseph Addai and Marion Barber and Vernon Davis on bye this week, but still ...

Matt Ryan

Chester Taylor

Julius Jones

Kenny Britt

Nate Burleson

Brandon Marshall

Kellen Winslow

Jason Hanson

Giants D (ouch!)

I'm not really having a great week either, with the exception of Schaub and Sims-Walker. I know he has Marshall and Ryan still to play, but I have Kaeding and VJax. Right now the league record for fewest points scored is 55 ... and victory margin is 82.

First Post, long time reader of the forum! Broke my leagues all time record for points today! The leagues 5 years old, fyi.

QB-T. Brady

WR-C. Ochocino

WR-M. Sims Walker

WR-M. Colston

RB- K. Smith

RB-R. Rice

TE-V. Shiancoe

WR/RB-A. Bradshaw

K-M. Crosby

DEF-Green Bay

I scored 177 and improve to 5-0-1!

My team isn't done yet... my opponent had a solid week, but is getting a beat-down because of this...

QB Rodgers

RB Jones-Drew

RB Rice

WR Moss

WR Nicks (thank you garbage time)

Flx Moreno (I want to see a lot of wild horses on MNF)

TE Celek

K Akers

D Jaguars (yeah, that was not the best choice)

Wow what a day!!

Brees

Slaton

Ray Rice

Randy Moss

Colston

Feeley

Packers D (had a shutout today)

Still to play:

Greg Olsen

Knowshon

I've already got my highest score ever.

yahoo league- 300 points

kurt warner- 26.04

colston-62.60

jones-drew 63.80

Mike Sims-Walker 57.00

owen daniels- 56.80

redskins d- 14 pts

life is good!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.. I've never posted in one of these before but I am having a week to remember...
Gotta do the same, just unreal. PPR, 6 pts for passing tds, 4 WR or 3 WR/1 TESchaub - 41Mendenhall - 13Rice - 40Fitzgerald - 29Moss - 38Ochocinco - 15Daniels - 26Akers - 12GB D - 22236 points. Previous high week scorer in 6 years on this site was 180.

244 points. Previous league record for highest score in 2 years was 176.

Brady

Rice, C.Williams

R.Moss, Welker, Driver

Keller

Gostkowski

Packers

I gotta play lotto this week.

Beat the guy starting Brady today. I pulled Chris Johnson at the very last minute and put in Ray Rice instead. That was the difference.

In the Gladiator league I am in:

32.00 Joe Flacco BAL QB

16.35 Brian Westbrook PHI RB

14.00 Cedric Benson CIN RB

13.80 Ahmad Bradshaw NYG RB

48.90 Randy Moss NWE WR

19.20 Donald Driver GNB WR

0.00 Vincent Jackson SDG WR Mon 8:30 PM vs DEN

11.50 Brent Celek PHI TE

15.20 Ryan Longwell MIN K

21.00 New England Patriots NWE D/ST

And look at my bench players:

53.00 Tom Brady, QB

16.70 Carnell Williams, RB

22.20 Derrick Mason, WR

0.50 Nate Washington, WR

23.80 Visanthe Shiancoe, TE

5.90 Steven Hauschka, K

-10.00 New York Giants, D/ST

I'm in 3 leagues, and had my first 3-0 week this week. I'm 4-2, 4-2, and 3-3 so it's not like I'm not winning, it just hasn't been all 3 on the same week. I changed all 3 team names Friday before the games. The new team names have my guys motivated!

T. Brady QB 55

M. Schaub QB 41.6

M. Jones-Drew RB 33.8

K. Moreno RB 0

L. Tomlinson RB 0

M. Colston WR 22.6

B. Marshall WR 0

C. Ochocinco WR 10.3

A. Gates TE 0

N. Kaeding K 0

Giants DST -3

Total 160.3

I am going after the total point scored record in a 20 year old league with 5 players to go tonight. Here's to a high scoring game tonight!!

I could set the all-time high in our league (10 yrs old), thanks to:

Tom Brady

Ray Rice

DeAngelo Williams

Randy Moss

Still have Marshall tonight.........so let's have a shootout!

I was one point behind prior to that Turner TD. Didn't think it was going to happen. Needed that one to get me back to 3-3.

1-5, decimated by injuries in both leagues after Week 3. Now, do to smoke and mirrors...a few lucky pickups...and guys getting healthy, I sit at 7-5 after week 6 combined (4-2 and 3-3). Sadly after draft day I thought both teams would lose maybe 2-3 games the entire season. Now I just need some wins to get to the playoffs.

My margin of Victory this week is .14

I almost puked all of my guts out watching Denver's D do almost enough for my opponent to win. I still feel sick.

All 3 of my teams win, putting me not only with an overall winning record but in current playoff position in every league. 2 of the leagues I won with the Yahoo "Blowout of the Week" over my opponent. In one of them I set an all-time weekly scoring record (thanks to Moss, Rice, Crosby, Packer D, and up-and-down good scoring from everyone else).

Since winning this year appears to be a major struggle, I need to brag when I can. Thank you for finally justifying where I drafted you, DeAngelo Williams.

Got my first win this week in my main league thanks to DeAngelo, Schaub, and Owen Daniels. In my other big money league, I got to 5-1 with a 0.55 victory "thanks" to Rivers. We lose points for sacks, and that 4th qtr was brutal to watch as my points kept going down.

Users who are viewing this thread