What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weekly IDP Report (1 Viewer)

Dacomish

Footballguy
Great tool here:

Breaks down every team, box percentage, lots of data!

Edit - I'll post a link here each week when I see it...very useful for waivers if your trying to get early week details.

Last edited:
Not really sure where to put this but Patrick Queen had a groin injury pop up and missed practice Thursday, If he misses today’s practice, Payton Wilson could be in for a FT role this week.

For me, the most useful part of that report is the DBs - I focus on snap % and deep %. I know there's more to it than that - slot snaps aren't worth as much as box snaps... but I'm not going for the full picture, just enough to make some decisions on a position that doesn't have as much coverage as LBs.

Guys I circled as 100% snaps and below 40% deep:
Thompson
Hamilton
Bell
Delpit
Branch
Reid
W.Harris
Adams
Clark

Close (>90% snaps, <50% deep):
Baker
M.Williams
Woods
K.Joseph
Blackmon
Peppers
Dugger
Whitehead

If I were better with Excel scraping, I might be able to make a formula based on tackle percentage at box, slot, and deep to come up with an expected tackles per snap hierarchy for safeties... kind of like an in-season version of Macri's preseason rankings/tiers.

Unfortunately, it would just tell me that Jalen Thompson and Grant Delpit should be the best IDP safeties.

If I were better with Excel scraping, I might be able to make a formula based on tackle percentage at box, slot, and deep to come up with an expected tackles per snap hierarchy for safeties... kind of like an in-season version of Macri's preseason rankings/tiers.

Unfortunately, it would just tell me that Jalen Thompson and Grant Delpit should be the best IDP safeties.

Thumbs up Like doesn't tell the tale... why is there no laughing Like anymore?? :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread