What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

We're picking one of our Footballguys Premium Subscribers to co-own a FFPC Main Even Team - $1Million Grand Prize (1 Viewer)

A chance to partner up with the Bryant Boats guy. Sign me up!
Seriously great idea.
:moneybag:

Question: per the terms and conditions, "Individuals physically located within the jurisdictions of Connecticut, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Washington, Indiana, Mississippi, Delaware and Vermont are permitted to create FFPC accounts, however, they are strictly prohibited from making deposits or registering for FFPC leagues."

If I live in one of these states, and I'm lucky enough to get picked, am I covered? Don't mean to ask lawyerly questions. Just curious. Sounds like the language was crafted to cover this sort of situation.

Question: per the terms and conditions, "Individuals physically located within the jurisdictions of Connecticut, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Washington, Indiana, Mississippi, Delaware and Vermont are permitted to create FFPC accounts, however, they are strictly prohibited from making deposits or registering for FFPC leagues."

If I live in one of these states, and I'm lucky enough to get picked, am I covered? Don't mean to ask lawyerly questions. Just curious. Sounds like the language was crafted to cover this sort of situation.
You can play, you just can’t deposit or register for leagues yourself. One of my co-owners set up an account while in a different state but has since moved to Washington. When he wants to register, we just log in for him and register for the league as we are physically located where it’s allowed, but he’s able to draft and manage the team.

Similarly, now that I am in Vegas for the live drafts, I can not register for any new drafts, even though I live where it is legal, but my phone and computer locations show as being in Nevada where it is not legal to register.

You can play, you just can’t deposit or register for leagues yourself. One of my co-owners set up an account while in a different state but has since moved to Washington. When he wants to register, we just log in for him and register for the league as we are physically located where it’s allowed, but he’s able to draft and manage the team.

Similarly, now that I am in Vegas for the live drafts, I can not register for any new drafts, even though I live where it is legal, but my phone and computer locations show as being in Nevada where it is not legal to register.
Thanks. Follow up question: if you win, do you have to pinky swear that you don't live in any of the states listed above? ... or does that not even come up. Mainly asking because this all sounds interesting and I might look into playing next year. It would be a(nother) good excuse to go visit mom in Texas.

Anyone interested in co-owning an @FFPC Main Event Team with me? For Free?
🔹Grand Prize is $1,000,000
🔹Entry value is $2,150
🔹Zoom call 9/9 to talk strategy
🔹Collaborate on Waivers each week
🔹If we win anything, you get all the money

We'll be picking a winner from one of our annual Premium Footballguys Subscribers on Thursday.

Details to enter tomorrow.

Update: If you've purchased an annual Footballguys Premium subscription for this year, enter here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkWdNF4XEZAFmxdDemXzCZgc3jpcVQ9VQumme2Yd_dGhkRpg/viewform
1000% yes! Fingers crossed

Thanks. Follow up question: if you win, do you have to pinky swear that you don't live in any of the states listed above? ... or does that not even come up. Mainly asking because this all sounds interesting and I might look into playing next year. It would be a(nother) good excuse to go visit mom in Texas.
Asked my buddy - to be safe he would have the check sent to one of his offices in California and get it when he was there as he travelled regularly for work. Never had an issue.

We have a winner! Brian Znotins. I'm not sure if he's a forum person. Said he's been a long time subscriber. Call with him tomorrow.

Was super excited and said he may able to fly out to Las Vegas Saturday for the draft!
Not gonna lie, this is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen at a discussion forum. What a great idea.

Congrats to Brian Z!

We have a winner! Brian Znotins. I'm not sure if he's a forum person. Said he's been a long time subscriber. Call with him tomorrow.

Was super excited and said he may able to fly out to Las Vegas Saturday for the draft!
Not gonna lie, this is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen at a discussion forum. What a great idea.

Congrats to Brian Z!
Agree, but would have been cool to see someone picked who actually posts here

Hope Z is a millionaire (minus taxes) after the season :shades:

One thing I need to do next year is have a timeline for responding.

This worked great as Brian responded in a few minutes to my email. But it hit as I emailed him I'd have a real problem if he didn't reply.

Learning curve.

Exciting last minute prize. Congratulations on snagging this experience!

Cheer up Brian. You know what they say. Some things in life are bad. They can really make you mad. Other things make you swear and curse. When you’re chewing on life’s gristle, don’t grumble; give a whistle, and Joe will help things turn out for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread