What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wesley Duke (1 Viewer)

LHUCKS

Footballguy
Top 5 in the NCAA Dunk Contest Getting some playing time at TE for Denver today.What's the local word?

Week 15 he had a nice "alley-oop" catch for a TD.Thought there was an interesting comment earlier that Sharpe OK'd him wearing #84. Missed part of it so may be wrong but is also a good sign if true.I am hurting at TE in my dynasty league and stashed him away once Denver signed him to the practice squad.

he's intriguing but still such a project. As long as Putzier is around, it's hard to expect much.

he's intriguing but still such a project. As long as Putzier is around, it's hard to expect much.
Gates progressed quicker than expected...should be interesting.

Gates progressed quicker than expected...should be interesting.
I believe that Wesley Duke has been working with Antonio Gates' former TE coach this year. I thought for sure this is/was the case, but that he (the coach) might be leaving for a better opportunity in '06.. Sorry, his name escapes me at the moment.

I saw Wesley play college basketball a few times. I'm glad to see he finally has the right uniform on. For the 10 of you who ever saw the movie Fastbreak with Gabe Kaplan, Benard Kind, Mike Winslow, etc, Duke on the basketball court was a lot like Bull on the court.

If Putzier takes any more shots like he's taken this year (the three on CBS yesterday as representative examples), he may not be around much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread