What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are your early thoughts on McNair? (2 Viewers)

bigreese82

Footballguy
Looks like he has some weapons. The rooks from last year will be a year older...Calico will be 2 years away from knee surgery...secondary should still be suspect...so potential for shootouts. Norm Chow's second year

I see McNair as a top 15 qb

What do you think? :popcorn:

Givens deal will be signed this morning

Looks like he has some weapons. The rooks from last year will be a year older...Calico will be 2 years away from knee surgery...secondary should still be suspect...so potential for shootouts. Norm Chow's second year

I see McNair as a top 15 qb

What do you think? :popcorn:

Givens deal will be signed this morning
Problem with McNair is injury risk. He is going to miss at least a couple games and not finish a few as well. I doubt he will be top 15, maybe 18-22. Maybe.

He still doesn't have that #1 WR that Mason afforded him.
He doesn't need it - they'll spread the ball around and the numbers will pile up.The only problem I have with McNair is the headache he'll cause since he's always on the injury report and you will have to carry Volek on your roster.

I suspect McNair will be questionable every week. As will about 25% of the Titans. You just can't read anything into Fisher's injury report.

Users who are viewing this thread