What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do many Republicans and Democrats have in common? They don’t want Biden OR Trump to be the next President. (1 Viewer)

Total reflection on how out of touch the Democratic party is.  With all their progressive and woke nonsense they knew the only way they could beat Trump was to prop an old white guy.   And you have him in Joe.  So if they try to run with the same platform again they better expect to lose.   

It would be great to not see Trump, Biden, or Hillary as our choices for POTUS.   There is still time for someone to emerge that has potential to be a leader and not divisive.   We need someone to uphold our current laws and regulations in a no-nonsense manner that isn’t mostly concerned about trying to make the other side look bad.   How about focusing on the American citizens first and foremost and working on healthcare, education, hunger, and excessive taxes.   I hope that voting will be different next time and I’m voting for someone and not voting against someone.  

It would be great to not see Trump, Biden, or Hillary as our choices for POTUS.   There is still time for someone to emerge that has potential to be a leader and not divisive.   We need someone to uphold our current laws and regulations in a no-nonsense manner that isn’t mostly concerned about trying to make the other side look bad.   How about focusing on the American citizens first and foremost and working on healthcare, education, hunger, and excessive taxes.   I hope that voting will be different next time and I’m voting for someone and not voting against someone.  
You don’t have to include Hillary. She’s not running. 

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but I would expand American citizens to everybody living here. Personally I don’t care if you’re a citizen or not. And as far as enforcing our laws, only the good ones. 

Well liberals wouldn't vote for any of the GOP candidates but I could think of GOP candidates I would vote for. Not any the GOP would have the sense to nominate. Kasich, Cheney, Romney, Hogan, Sasse, Cassidy would all get serious consideration from me while some of them may be more conservative than I care for, they have shown they have courage and integrity.
I wouldn't consider voting for them. I would vote for them. At least the first 4 anyway. We need a functioning conservative party. They alone won't make it so, but it's a starting point. 

I agree with a lot of what you wrote, but I would expand American citizens to everybody living here. Personally I don’t care if you’re a citizen or not. And as far as enforcing our laws, only the good ones. 
That’s not how a system of law and order works.  Who gets to decide on which laws are good?  And no, American citizens are different than the people that are here illegally.   All countries have laws on citizenship.   

Hoping neither trump or Biden are the nominees.  There’s several candidates from both parties I could vote for

I’m not voting with the illegals in mind. They cannot vote.

Users who are viewing this thread