What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you have 30 or more of? (1 Viewer)

Cast iron skillets. About half still need to be restored though, and I have no idea when I'll get to it.

Also DVD's and books. Gotta find time to get those in the trash or donate though. I'm not a reader. I used to be. Keep thinking I will be again one day, but I'm kidding myself. 

Cast iron skillets. About half still need to be restored though, and I have no idea when I'll get to it.

Also DVD's and books. Gotta find time to get those in the trash or donate though. I'm not a reader. I used to be. Keep thinking I will be again one day, but I'm kidding myself. 
Id be interested in covering the shipping and extra for the inconvenience if you would would send the books to me.

Borden said:
Knives.

I picked up a knife to carry in my vehicle in case of an emergency (has a window breaker and seat belt cutter too) and was making small talk at a family get together before Christmas about how many times it had been helpful in non emergency situations. I guess this came across as me being a “knife guy” and for Christmas pretty much everyone go me a knife or knife set. Now I have 1 emergency knife in my vehicle and bunch in the basement for those emergency basement situations I guess. 
Out of curiosity, how many times uave you smashed a window or cut a seatbelt with it?  Does it work underwater?

Out of curiosity, how many times uave you smashed a window or cut a seatbelt with it?  Does it work underwater?
Thankful I haven’t have to use either of those. I’m not sure if the window breaker will do with a fully submerged vehicle. The knife I have is SOG knife that I got at Walmart for $20 but you can also just the window breaker and seat belt cutter for under $10 on Amazon

Thankful I haven’t have to use either of those. I’m not sure if the window breaker will do with a fully submerged vehicle. The knife I have is SOG knife that I got at Walmart for $20 but you can also just the window breaker and seat belt cutter for under $10 on Amazon
The reviews on these are great, "I have one in each of my family's vehicles"

WTH, how many times has your family crashed into a lake or been in a vehicle that is on fire? I struggle to find my cell phone charger in my car. I can't imagine frantically looking under the seat for this thing.as the flames engulf my car. 

Things I have cut with the $5 crikt(sp?) seatbelt cutter/knife sharpener that is on my keychain:

Seatbelts: 0

Zipties/plastic packaging: tons

Inadvertent Holes in pants pockets: 1

Knives sharpened: maybe 3

Tervis cups 

50 of them actually :bag:  Started buying them from places we’ve visited and I guess we haven’t stopped. 

Jerseys, many of which I never wear. 

Twitter followers, many whom I don’t know.

iPhone apps, many of which I don’t use.

Liquor bottles, many of which I didn’t buy.

Only thing that I that I even remotely collect is pint glasses. Probably have 20 but toss old ones when that shelf gets full. 

:lmao: is this because of the gun thread??

All I could think of in the house is:  T-shirts (basically all I wear), DVDs, Blurays, Books, Baseball cards from my youth that I have in the basement.  

T shirts, hats, golf clubs, golf balls, baseball/football/basketball cards from childhood, trophies from childhood  :ptts: .  

Bottle openers... I grabbed one once while we were on vacation because I'd lost an old one.  My wife took that as I was collecting and now anytime we go on a trip somewhere she has my kid pick one out for me.  Now my kid is at the point where if he goes with her to Target he tries to talk her into getting me a bottle opener.

Thousands of comics (mostly silver and bronze age)

Hundreds of sports cards (mostly RC from the 80's and 90's) that are worth 10% of what they were in the 90's.

Hundreds of records (mostly from 90's to present, rock, alt, metal,  everything in between)

Rock Art Posters (Emek, Neal Williams, Sperry, Slater, etc)

Dozens of Books

Dozens of Trade Paper Backs (Preacher, Invisibles, Poison Elves, etc)

Screwdrivers, whenever i need a tool from harbor freight  I  wait for when there is a free screwdriver ad then buy.  Not sure when I started doing  this but I have a crap load of them.

Users who are viewing this thread