What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you have a stash of condiments in your vehicle? (1 Viewer)

Do you keep packets of ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, hot sauce, etc. in your vehicle?

• Yes

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 119 96.0%

• Total voters
No, never have. And with a new vehicle, have given up eating in the car to keep the new as long as I can.

wouldn't packs of ketchup and other sauces get all nasty in the summer and freeze in the Winter?

I only eat fast food maybe 5-7 times a year = so my answer is an easy "no".

I never understood this. When you get fast food, you can ask for that stuff. Why do you need more? Now napkins on the other hand are a staple in my car. What can I say, I'm a messy guy who also has messy kids.

Not on purpose but I've been known to hit the Taco Bell drive thru on occasion so the extra hot sauce packets gotta go somewhere. Think I have a Chick Fila sauce or two floating around in there as well.

Not on purpose but I've been known to hit the Taco Bell drive thru on occasion so the extra hot sauce packets gotta go somewhere. Think I have a Chick Fila sauce or two floating around in there as well.
This for me too. Also not on purpose is the thousand napkins i have in my center console. :bag:

No, but I do keep a bunch of hot sauce packets and plastic utensils in my desk at work for days that I eat in.
Yeah, me too. Those wanks at the fast food joints think the costs of those ketchup and sauce packets come out of their personal paychecks, so I always ask for extras and keep them in my drawer at work for those times when those sneaky bassturds short-change me.

The looks they give you with those beady eyes when I ask for extras makes me smile inside. Small victories.

This for me too. Also not on purpose is the thousand napkins i have in my center console. :bag:

You should start a fast food napkin collection. Probably get some Tik-tok followers for that one.

I keep my car as pristinely clean as my house. No way I'm keeping a bunch of grubby condiment packs in there. I had a Burt's Bees lip balm melt in the upper compartment of my middle console, and all my change still feels slimy. I want a new car because it drives me crazy still.

Voted no because I don't (for me), but my wife keeps Splenda packets in the glove box of both of our vehicles for the inevitable time where we hit a drive through and they forget to put them in the bag.

I very rarely eat in my car and when I do I remove all the trash, including unused condiments. I don't think it ever even crossed my mind to keep them in the car for some future usage. Gross. Napkins? Sure. Food? Heck no.

I keep my car as pristinely clean as my house. No way I'm keeping a bunch of grubby condiment packs in there. I had a Burt's Bees lip balm melt in the upper compartment of my middle console, and all my change still feels slimy. I want a new car because it drives me crazy still.

🤣 Yeah, I’m pretty much like this. Zero clutter in my car.

You should start a fast food napkin collection. Probably get some Tik-tok followers for that one.

It’s crazy what they hand out. I’ll order a single burger wrap and get 3 pounds of napkins. I’m almost ready to start saying “please hold the napkins”

I’m the same, and I’ve also had An incident involving Burt’s Bees. Makes you wonder about their products, or the people who buy them…

While my car isn’t pristinely clean I don’t really eat in it. No way if I did am I squirting ketchup packets on anything.

I misread the thread title at first. No.

I don't keep condiments in the car either.

In the desert heat both would be melted or crispy by the time I needed them.

However, like @TripleThreat I do often carry backpacking gear in my trunk during shoulder season which includes olive oil, hot sauce, and spices. In an emergency I suppose that could come in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread