What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What LBs or DLs are worth trading Moore/Fason For? (1 Viewer)

jon2shrts

Footballguy
I am in a dynasty leage and an owner is trying to get Moore/Fason from me. I don't really need them as I have Edge/Jones/Caddy/Pittman/Rhodes and other backups/upside guys.I could definitely use some help in the LB and or DL dept. The guy has S.Ellis as a DL and that is about it and he has some decent LBs like Pierce and Trotter.Is there any deal that would make sense from my standpoint?

My initial thought was "no". Get draft picks instead.Ellis is a fair-to-middlin' DE, and Pierce and Trotter, while solid, are worth way less than Moore or Faison. If you really need a LB, get one but also get draft picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking maybe Pierce + a 2nd rounder (which should be an early pick since his team isn't very good at all). Does that seem fair? My thinking is that I picked up Fason in the late 2nd this year so I get an early to mid 2nd next year and I would definitely take pierce or trotter before I took moore in a draft.Any other thoughts?

moore is worth more than any IDP right now, especially in PPR leagues.
Does that mean you wouldn't trade Moore/Fason for a guy like Vilma? I would make that trade in a heartbeat. I'm not sure that it is correct to say that he is worth more than any IDP right now.FYI it isn't a PPR league.

Last edited by a moderator:
moore is worth more than any IDP right now, especially in PPR leagues.
Does that mean you wouldn't trade Moore/Fason for a guy like Vilma? I would make that trade in a heartbeat. I'm not sure that it is correct to say that he is worth more than any IDP right now.FYI it isn't a PPR league.
if its not a PPR, then i could see moore/fason for one of the top tier LBs, because moore is likely to get vultured by moe this year when he plays, and the vikes may use fason as a vulture next year. still i think moore is the odds on favorite to be the starting RB for minnesota on opening day 06 and maybe earlier. starting RBs are worth more than any IDP, unless you have a system that seriously weights D stats.

Users who are viewing this thread