What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (2 Viewers)

It's been classical for me on an old ipod (yes). All the time, focuses me, gives me peace, helps me think as I work in the late hours. Current.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to ?uestlove's all-Prince DJ set on YouTube.  Computer Blue is currently spinning.
One of the coolest musical experiences I have ever had was in (maybe) 2005 seeing ? spin in the upstairs of some random Detroit bar. There were maybe 40 people there. He was a huge deal and I have no idea how this random bar in Corktown got him to spin, but it was a good time. Going out places was fun. 

One of the coolest musical experiences I have ever had was in (maybe) 2005 seeing ? spin in the upstairs of some random Detroit bar. There were maybe 40 people there. He was a huge deal and I have no idea how this random bar in Corktown got him to spin, but it was a good time. Going out places was fun. 
Not even Catholic school dances force you to dance six feet apart. 

You gotta like improve. I'm just amazed by his talent even though I don't always appreciate his interpretations. To me he's like a mad genius.
He's improv rapping asking for ideas ... I chatted some .. He read my lyrics out loud and laughed. ...lol.

"I got eleven guitars ... they all sound the same..."

Last edited by a moderator:
He's improv rapping asking for ideas ... I chatted some .. He read my lyrics out loud and laughed. ...lol.

"I got eleven guitars ... they all sound the same..."
"My attention span is starting to taper ... I'm having a hard time buying toilet paper" ...

he likes it !!!  :thumbup:

Listening to Fetch the Bolt Cutters the last two days.

On repeat

:clap:
The rare "grower" that is extremely satisfying on the first listen. This record is a ####### unicorn. As good as anything I've heard in a long, long time.

Edited 12 minutes ago by Apple Jack
I enjoy it a little more with each listen, every day a different song becomes my favorite. Pitchfork gave it a 10.0, writing it’s unlike any music ever heard, RS said it’s the best work of her career, and The Guardian thinks it’s strange. Perfect trifecta right there.

(personally I never read reviews until after I have formed an opinion, and in this rare instance I agreed with each of them)

It is odd and manic and wonderfully experimental all at the same time, and it resonates lyrically in a “you been reading my emails mfer?” way. Never been a huge FA fan but love this effort. Very fresh.

All killer no filler.

Users who are viewing this thread