What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (3 Viewers)

I've gotten into a new (to me) country artist - Tyler Childers. May be too "folky" for some, but I'm a big fan - especially of this one, "All Your'n"

I like Feathered Indians better, but yah, good song.

I've gotten into a new (to me) country artist - Tyler Childers. May be too "folky" for some, but I'm a big fan - especially of this one, "All Your'n"

I like Feathered Indians better, but yah, good song.
That's a great one too. :thumbup:

One More Light - Linkin Park. With 7/20 being Chester's passing and Chris Cornell's birthday, can't stop listening to this song this week.

For someone battling with depression (Chester B., not me), that album is just chock full of songs (One More Light, Heavy, Talking to Myself) that I really can't imagine touring with and singing, night after night. That tour hadn't started yet but can't imagine it.

AnnenMayKantereit & Giant Rooks - Tom's Diner (2019)

Suzanne Vega cover.

A collaboration of two German bands.

From Wiki:

"German groups AnnenMayKantereit and Giant Rooks covered Tom's Diner in 2019. The cover went viral on TikTok in March 2022, reaching more than 120 million views on TikTok and 45 million streams on Spotify"

Was listening to a couple Beatles songs. Come Together reminded me that I hadn't listened to any Michael Hedges in a long time. So far, Michael Hedges; Arial Boundries, Love Bizarre, Come Together.
Guy was so good.

The Motors from 1978. I swear someone later stole this sound for an advertising jingle.

I don't think I've ever heard this before but sounds recognizable. 0:17-0:31 sounds like Sooner or Later

Yeah, It hits between The Grass Roots song and the Isley Brothers "This Old Heart Of Mine"

The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet

This link below rocks a little bit faster than the one above. I recommend this one . . .

It’s been called one of the best rock and roll songs ever written.

I always flirt with death
I look ill, but I don't care about it
I can face your threats and stand up straight
And tall and shout about it

I think I'm on another world with you
With you
I'm on another planet with you
With you

This one is hot also . . . “Lovers of Today”

Last edited:
Red Dragon Cartel - Ink & Water (2018)

Offbeat, infectious mishmash of Hard Rock, Power Pop and Psychedelia.

Fun Fact: Guitarist Jake E. Lee is best known for being the lead guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne between 1982 and 1987

Squeeze - Break My Heart (1985)

🎶In this opera of old soap
There has got to be some new hope🎶

One of their better songs, but they should have worked on it some more, as it is a bit disjoined. Love the chimes.

Users who are viewing this thread