What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Would Ruin Draft Day? (1 Viewer)

Gargoylez

Footballguy
If Michael Irvin is anywhere near teh ESPN set, I will tune into NFL network and never flip back.

Anyone hear word who will be the four at the front?

Berman, Kiper, Mort... Who else?

On the segments on SC last night, there was Berman, Mort, Kiper, Tom Jackson and Irvin all sitting at the desk. I assume it will be the same lineup today.

:lol:

Irvin: defense doesn't win championships... we made the defense look good!

What a tool. I never liked the guy, partly because of a small Detroit/Dallas rivalry, but while Emmitt won me over, Irvin just gets worse.

BTW, please don't call him "MI" - that's Michigan, and nobody in Michigan likes Irvin.

What a tool. I never liked the guy, partly because of a small Detroit/Dallas rivalry, but while Emmitt won me over, Irvin just gets worse.

BTW, please don't call him "MI" - that's Michigan, and nobody in Michigan likes Irvin.
:yes:

Draft day dream:

Irvin, feeling unusually warm despite being such a racist, playfully toussles Kiper's hair. Kiper stares in shock for a minute or two while Berman & Jackson sit aghast and Irvin continues running down the previous draft pick because he's not black. Kiper stands up slowly & then goes postal on Irvin, leaving bloody little pieces of bling all over the studio.

After the applause from the crew dies down, Kiper slowly sits down and calmly discusses the next pick.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A man can dream, can't he?

Draft day dream:

Irvin, feeling unusually warm despite being such a racist, playfully toussles Kiper's hair. Kiper stares in shock for a minute or two while Berman & Jackson sit aghast and Irvin continues running down the previous draft pick because he's not black. Kiper stands up slowly & then goes postal on Irvin, leaving bloody little pieces of bling all over the studio.

After the applause from the crew dies down, Kiper slowly sits down and calmly discusses the next pick.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A man can dream, can't he?
:thumbup: Nothing like an early morning laugh to spew coffee :D

:yes:
Classic...just classic :thumbup:

I thought Torry Holt was going to be on again this year?
Yes, a few of the analysts will be Holt, Shawne Merriman and Trent Green.
Merriman's a good player, but what has he really done to warrant the credibility of the others? Or is his job just to say what his experience was?Green and Holt have proven to be students of the game, very knowledgeable.

:lmao: at anyone watching ESPN

If Michael Irvin is anywhere near teh ESPN set, I will tune into NFL network and never flip back.

Anyone hear word who will be the four at the front?

Berman, Kiper, Mort... Who else?

Users who are viewing this thread