What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do You Have A Vanity License Plate? (1 Viewer)

Do you have a vanity/custom license plate on any vehicles that you own?

• Yes

Votes: 14 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 147 91.3%

• Total voters
Not currently but contemplating one. I'm a grandfather now and I'm "Pop" so if I were to get one it would be his name and Pop. People would probably think it's about the soda of the same name though. :oldunsure:

Voted no but I did try to get one one time. DKP 993. They denied it because in Cali you can’t have 3 letters and 3 numbers, it’s reserved for the police apparently.

This does NOT include special plates that benefit universities/charities/etc UNLESS they also have a "vanity" message
This would be more of a mix I think.
3 of our vehicles have Army plates - I refuse to get a disabled vet or Army retired plate.
I thought it was odd that every regular Alabama plate is coded by county so everyone who pays attention knows where the vehicle is from, except the special plates.
Plus, the Army plate has helped me get out of at least two speeding tickets.

Had this one for quite a few years now. AZ is cheap for personalized plates. Not sure I'd pay what MN used to charge when I lived there.

Users who are viewing this thread