What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you lay out your clothes for the next day? (1 Viewer)

Do you lay out your clothes for the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 150 86.2%
  • My mom does it for me

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters
No..but I don`t know how many times the one shirt I am looking for I can`t find!!

Does not matter if it is a golf shirt, a workout shirt..whatever.

Voted no. However, if putting on the clothes I left out from the night before counts as laying out clothes for the next day, I could change my vote to sometimes if sometimes was an option..

So far a much higher percentage of FFAers have spent (at least) one night in jail.
Not sure what that says, but I'm oddly proud of you guys.
Keep up the good work.

I voted no, but I kind of do this sometimes when I travel for work. Instead of using the drawers I will just lay the clothes out on the couch or chair. Don't always do this, though. Depends on how many nights I'm staying, etc.

Do you regularly lay out the clothes your are going to wear the next day before going to bed?
:lmao:
Someone voted yes.
I’m a yes. My alarm goes off at 415 when I’m working. I don’t want to wake up my wife looking for clothes
I’m a yes too and my alarm is set for 425am on the days I work, and at 445am on days that I don’t. When your schedule puts you up at times when most are sleeping, it’s polite and courteous to do what you can to avoid fumbling around and making noise. Seems odd that this concept would seem laughable to some.
wow... i would hate getting up that early. bed time is what... 9?
Well, I don’t get up quite that early, but I’m up by 5. I’m a not a morning person, so I don’t like it. The alternative is to get up when I prefer and get to work well after the workday starts. Which would make going in pointless. So yes, bedtime on commute days is early. Between 8-9. After I get ready for work, including getting the clothes ready.

I voted yes, but it's just that I match shirts, pants, and socks on a hanger when I do the laundry... so I have ~20 sets hanging in the closet, and I just grab the next one when I go into the office.

I have some color blindness that's worst in the morning and in low light, so if I don't pre-match my clothes, I don't do a great job of matching anything.

Users who are viewing this thread