What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you regularly use mouthwash? (1 Viewer)

Do you regularly use mouthwash?

• Yes

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 72 54.5%

• Total voters
I used too but the dentist told me a long time ago with my teeth I shouldn't..... but now they have enamel safe ones I just haven't been back on the train.

Used to be daily

I really try to but I drink coffee in the mornings and I don’t like to eat or drink after using mouthwash.

I need to get better with it.

Voted no.

ETA - Listerine- any color but the yellow.

Definitely.

My wife complains that I shouldn't swallow it. I guess that advice has carried over from mouthwash that had alcohol in it from way back when. So my throat is also fresh!

Definitely.

My wife complains that I shouldn't swallow it. I guess that advice has carried over from mouthwash that had alcohol in it from way back when. So my throat is also fresh!

I thought you don’t swallow it because fluoride is bad/cancerous.

🤣 - After some research

Definitely.

swallow? WHAT?

That why you gargle

Never use it. I associate it with rummies . One of my first jobs after college was at Raytheon and a lot of the after lunch crowd where feeling no pain and smelling like listerine. It’s definitely a me thing but it’s seared into my memory

Always in the morning. Also use Altoids when I'm in the company of others - bad breath is something that skeeves me out.

I go through spells. I'll remember to buy it at the store if I pass it, and then I'll use it until it's gone, but then I'll forget to buy it for a couple months.

Yes,

My golf partner this year had chronic bad breath. When we rode in the cart I had to turn away when he was talking. It was so disgustingly bad. Finally I told him and he was really glad I did. So people keep up your oral hygiene.

Yes,

My golf partner this year had chronic bad breath. When we rode in the cart I had to turn away when he was talking. It was so disgustingly bad. Finally I told him and he was really glad I did. So people keep up your oral hygiene.
There is a dude at work I don’t know well but same. Been this way for a long time. I only see him once every few months and it’s still there. Has a wife so not sure how this hasn’t come up.

Whenever I see him coming I wonder if maybe he solved it…nope.

Yes,

There is a dude at work I don’t know well but same. Been this way for a long time. I only see him once every few months and it’s still there. Has a wife so not sure how this hasn’t come up.

It is a foul odor..not like a garlic or onion smell. Also he is a get in your face type of talker. After a month I had to say something. I would hope someone would tell me.

Yes,

It is a foul odor..not like a garlic or onion smell. Also he is a get in your face type of talker. After a month I had to say something. I would hope someone would tell me.
100%. A friend would but a tough convo to have.

Users who are viewing this thread