What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Peanut Butter - Do you prefer Smooth or Chunky? (1 Viewer)

Peanut Butter - Do you prefer Smooth or Chunky?

• Smooth

Votes: 94 62.7%
  • Chunky

Votes: 56 37.3%

• Total voters
Prefer smooth but like to throw in a chunky PB here and there.....

I like the smooth because I will put it on crackers, and these chocolate biscuit crackers .....

Sandwiches I like either.

Have you ever noticed that “chunky” is hard to find? The shelf is full of smooth and “extra chunky”.

I prefer smooth when eating a sandwich or on some crackers, but if I'm eating a spoonful of Peanut Butter, I prefer the crunchy.

Much prefer chunky, but wife like smooth so that's what we usually have in the house. When I choose, it's chunky, so that's how I voted.
:goodposting:
Thankfully most of our kids prefer chunky too, so we now have both in the house. My preference for chunky is slight, wife really doesn’t like chunky so we got smooth for many years.

We usually have like 4 jars of smooth, one chunky, one powdered in the house at any time.

Chunky all the way. My daughter only eats Sunbutter sandwiches for lunch (made from sunflower seeds). 🤢

I'm currently having a paternity test done.

I need a "depends" choice. If I am doing a PB&J then it is crunchy. If I am doing PB toast or english muffin then it is smooth. Since I mostly due the toast/english muffin route these days I will mark it down as smooth.

Smooth/creamy

But I love almost all things peanut butter. Nutter Butter, Special K bars, Fischer's de rye and honey roasted... And my wife makes a Thai chicken dish (that calls for chunky peanut butter when making the sauce) that is delicious .
My trip to Kentucky one restaurant had an appetizer that was candied bacon with a peanut butter dipping sauce. It was delicious

Love peanut butter and love both types. If I'm just eating it straight (yes, I do that) then I prefer chunky but if it's going on pretty much anything or being blended I go smooth. So, since I probably consume it more with something and prefer smooth when doing so, I voted smooth. But, to be clear, chunky is great, too.

Last edited:
Smooth/creamy

But I love almost all things peanut butter. Nutter Butter, Special K bars, Fischer's de rye and honey roasted... And my wife makes a Thai chicken dish (that calls for chunky peanut butter when making the sauce) that is delicious .
Yes to all this. And I so miss the PB Max candy bars.

Smooth. Hate chunky peanut butter. However we have a small town peanut butter store near us, not kidding, and they make a butterscotch peanut butter that is one of the best things I've ever eaten; it has some texture because of the butterscotch.

Chunky all the way. My daughter only eats Sunbutter sandwiches for lunch (made from sunflower seeds). 🤢

I'm currently having a paternity test done.
Sunbutter is good! Pretty much any nut/seed butter is delicious. I just tried pistachio butter, which didn’t disappoint.

My favorite Nut butter is crunchy, but if we’re limiting it to peanuts, creamy is the answer.

Smooth/creamy

Yes to all this. And I so miss the PB Max candy bars.
Nutrageous are also delicious, but I never see then anymore.

At a potluck someone brought some cookie butter. I had no idea what it was and thought it was PB (i didn't look closely at the package and I thought it was just a fancy PB). I dipped a cracker into it and got a big dollop like I would with PB. It was so sweet I almost went into shock. The flavor was good but so sweet that less is more. I had never seen cookie butter before.

Both. Chunky for eating with a spoon, smooth for sandwiches. But I never eat PBJ sandwiches, so chunky.

Creamy, and the best way to eat it is on a Grilled PB&J with a cold glass of milk.

Last edited:
I like all things peanut butter and I voted creamy. Straight out of the jar.

Not a big fan of jelly, prefer honey, but a local burger joint has a PB&J smash burger that's legit.
PB&J Smash Burger

Last edited:
Much prefer chunky, but wife like smooth so that's what we usually have in the house. When I choose, it's chunky, so that's how I voted.
Pretty much the same in our house. I like chunky but no one else does so smooth it is.

Users who are viewing this thread