What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen? (4 Viewers)

The fourth Indiana Jones movie may not be the worst ever, but I'd easily put it in the top 3.

For me the worst is Millennium. Cringingly awful and I'm embarrassed to have sat through the whole thing.

If you went to see Blair Witch and hated it, well, then that's a tough beat, but if you actually watched Freddie Got Fingered or Grease 2, or most of these craptastic movies, I have no sympathy at all.
I can enjoy a so bad it's good flick like independence day or road house. If that means I have to sit through a From Justin to Kelly or Glitter to find that gem then so be it

Imma go with "Hulk"

At least I think that was the name of it. Some CGI pos that a date wanted to go to in 2005 or 2006, and she fell asleep so I couldn't walk out. I should have left her ### there.

Admission (Tina Fey, Paul Rudd)

no amount of [insert mind-altering substance here] could make this palatable.

donnie darko

V for vendetta

Anything by mamet

The forgotten
:fishing:
There are terrible movies made by terrible casts and crews, but nobody expected ian ziering to do shakespeare in a movie called sharknado. Same thing with some of the sequels people are mentioning in here. Nobody expects sequels to be great. And crap movies like ishtar and gigli don't really count because nobody watched them and the people who did knew they would suck.But v for vendetta is a steaming pile of #### about a cartoonish terrorist who's like a bad batman villain, using nothing but v words while he locks natalie portman in a basement and blows up a government building. It might as well be called q for qaeda.

Donnie darko is a movie about a weird bunny that tells jake giggleballs to do weird things while they somehow make patrick swayze look like an ###### and when they get bored of it they drop an airplane engine on everything and call it art. The cult following for this is like rocky horror picture show except they don't even know the movie sucks.

Mamet.

Movies.

Suck.

Balls.

Let's

Try

Talking

Naturally

O

K?

And the movie with julianne moore where super powered aliens have totally infiltrated the entire world and taken countless people, but their only attack is to suck people up into the sky whenever the plot needs a boost? Horriffic. The deep hidden secret in the movie was that the aliens wanted to prove that mothers wouldn't forget their children. The big finale was a real action scene, too... an alien yells at her to try to get her to forget. What the ####. I'm not making that up, either. Then he dies because the aliens go whoosh and suck him up into the sky too. Might as well have dropped an airline engine on him to make the movie suck as bad as donnie darko.

And yes, I have read the manifesto about how every donnie darko fan has to read some ambiguous old book about time travel to really understand the depth of the movie. Which just makes the superfans creepier.

completely agree about donnie darko. if someone tells me its amongst their favorite movies, I know they have horrible taste.

Twister. Only movie I ever walked out on. Would #### on Bill Paxton's face if I could. Still makes me angry to think of how bad that movie is. And Helen Hunt is like a used tampon in the middle of a crap sandwich.

Last edited by a moderator:
donnie darko

V for vendetta

Anything by mamet

The forgotten
There are terrible movies made by terrible casts and crews, but nobody expected ian ziering to do shakespeare in a movie called sharknado. Same thing with some of the sequels people are mentioning in here. Nobody expects sequels to be great. And crap movies like ishtar and gigli don't really count because nobody watched them and the people who did knew they would suck.But v for vendetta is a steaming pile of #### about a cartoonish terrorist who's like a bad batman villain, using nothing but v words while he locks natalie portman in a basement and blows up a government building. It might as well be called q for qaeda.

Donnie darko is a movie about a weird bunny that tells jake giggleballs to do weird things while they somehow make patrick swayze look like an ###### and when they get bored of it they drop an airplane engine on everything and call it art. The cult following for this is like rocky horror picture show except they don't even know the movie sucks.

Mamet.

Movies.

Suck.

Balls.

Let's

Try

Talking

Naturally

O

K?

And the movie with julianne moore where super powered aliens have totally infiltrated the entire world and taken countless people, but their only attack is to suck people up into the sky whenever the plot needs a boost? Horriffic. The deep hidden secret in the movie was that the aliens wanted to prove that mothers wouldn't forget their children. The big finale was a real action scene, too... an alien yells at her to try to get her to forget. What the ####. I'm not making that up, either. Then he dies because the aliens go whoosh and suck him up into the sky too. Might as well have dropped an airline engine on him to make the movie suck as bad as donnie darko.

And yes, I have read the manifesto about how every donnie darko fan has to read some ambiguous old book about time travel to really understand the depth of the movie. Which just makes the superfans creepier.
Darko is not a great movie but hardly worst all time. V is a decent movie. Didn't really live up to expectations. The other two I nevrr saw.

In the subcatagory of movies that had No Excuse to be bad-huuge budget, name stars, great idea to work with, instant audience built in- but were anyway I give you...

Matrix 2/3. ####### Wachowski brothers stole my fleeking money!!! Stoopid bastards d!cked around and put out a jackassed, psudeo deep, blathering, incoherent mess and jus plain old robbed the paying public blind. ####### thieves should be shot!

eat: The worst part is I was such a dummy I plunked my hard earned dough down for the 3rd one evne after the second one slicked donkey nuts. Stoopid Wachowski borhters.

Last edited by a moderator:
donnie darko

V for vendetta

Anything by mamet

The forgotten

Donnie darko is a movie about a weird bunny that tells jake giggleballs to do weird things while they somehow make patrick swayze look like an ###### and when they get bored of it they drop an airplane engine on everything and call it art. The cult following for this is like rocky horror picture show except they don't even know the movie suck

Funniest thing to me about your OP is that I agree The Forgotten was terrible, but the other 3 (and Mamet) are quite good, and The Forgotten feels out of place with them as well. I guess 1 outta 4 aint bad? :lol:

Lots of good, horrible options in here.

I have only walked out of two movies in my life, they may not be the worst I have ever not seen in their entirety but they are certainly notable for the fact that I was willing to leave after paying for a seat.

City Heat - Burt Reynolds, awesome. Clint Eastwood, awesome. City Heat, turrible.

My Deadly Friend

Touchy Feely.

Worst ####### hipster flick. Ever. Almost punched my gf out cold for making me watch it.

Yes. It's THAT bad.

Users who are viewing this thread