What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen? (5 Viewers)

The fourth Indiana Jones movie may not be the worst ever, but I'd easily put it in the top 3.

For me the worst is Millennium. Cringingly awful and I'm embarrassed to have sat through the whole thing.
I have vague memories of trying to watch this while coming down from an acid trip. If acid doesn't make it good then it really sucks.

I remember almost wanting to leave it on to see how awful it could continue being, but I turned off Gamer with Gerard Butler after about 45 minutes.
Solid cast with a disappointing execution of a somewhat interesting concept.

It's a good example of why I voted Director over Actor in the other poll.

Blair Witch Project
Hands down winner.

This was awful and was getting all sorts of cred the first 2 weeks it was out as the scariest movie ever.
BWP was one of the first virally marketed movies. I saw it when it was first opening in indie theaters and everybody thought it was based on real footage about people who got murdered in the woods. It worked for about a couple weeks until it made it big at which point the whole idea falls apart.
It launched an entirely new genre of "found footage" films (I am sure there were others but BWP is the one that made them stick in the public consciousness). I mean you can't get away from that #### now. Good or bad that fact alone has to elevate BWP above worst ever status.

Freddie Got Fingered.
Freddie liked it.
When I worked at blockbuster an old woman came in livid talking about how the movie had beastiality in it. I had to hold back from laughing when I asked her what exactly offended her. She said "there was a sex act with an elephant". He jerks off an elephant, it blows a huge load and that scene was hilarious. That old ##### didn't know funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as a movie that's supposed to be serious, but is horrific, Breaking the Waves. What a piece of #### "film".

Also, some movie about people in the Alps who walk up and down hills and hear the mountains or somesuch. I should try to figure out what that was. Terrible.

Had an ex- who used to drag me to a lot of offbeat stuff. Some real home runs in there too, but man were the misses hard to take.

I just did a search on cabin boy and came up snake eyes.

For shame.

In the subcatagory of movies that had No Excuse to be bad-huuge budget, name stars, great idea to work with, instant audience built in- but were anyway I give you...

Matrix 2/3. ####### Wachowski brothers stole my fleeking money!!! Stoopid bastards d!cked around and put out a jackassed, psudeo deep, blathering, incoherent mess and jus plain old robbed the paying public blind. ####### thieves should be shot!

eat: The worst part is I was such a dummy I plunked my hard earned dough down for the 3rd one evne after the second one slicked donkey nuts. Stoopid Wachowski borhters.
I remember trying to piece together 2 and 3 and thinking it was really deep. Then I realized that, no, they were just horrible movies.

Worst sequels in history

In the subcatagory of movies that had No Excuse to be bad-huuge budget, name stars, great idea to work with, instant audience built in- but were anyway I give you...

Matrix 2/3. ####### Wachowski brothers stole my fleeking money!!! Stoopid bastards d!cked around and put out a jackassed, psudeo deep, blathering, incoherent mess and jus plain old robbed the paying public blind. ####### thieves should be shot!

eat: The worst part is I was such a dummy I plunked my hard earned dough down for the 3rd one evne after the second one slicked donkey nuts. Stoopid Wachowski borhters.
I remember trying to piece together 2 and 3 and thinking it was really deep. Then I realized that, no, they were just horrible movies.Worst sequels in history
:shrug: I liked them.

Doin' Time On Planet Earth

The story of a boy living in Sunnyvale, Arizona, the prune capital of the world. His parents own a Holiday Inn with a flying saucer-shaped tower above it. He comes to believe that he may be an alien and is meant to lead his people home. Other UFOlogists show up, led by Adam West, and a woman with an enormous beehive hairdo who at one point opens up a hinged door in her hair to reveal the center of her hairdo is hollow and there is a bird living inside of it.

I have over 3500 dvds...I watch EVERYTHING.

For me...the worst ever?

POOTIE TANG

That movie is just straight siht from the colon.

With that cast...it should be awesome or at least watchable.

Ask anyone if they liked it...it's an immediate scream for eliminating those genes from our pool.

Nothing But Trouble

Maybe it was just too high expectations considering the cast, but man was that movie awful.

Going Overboard with Adam Sandler was pretty crappy as well.
The only movie I ever walked out of was Nothing But Trouble. The horror..the horror

What was the Travolta scientology movie? Battlefield earth or some such? Only saw the previews and they were bad

List of movies that were so bad I've walked out on them or shut them off

Joes Apartment

Holy Man

Pineapple Express

For a movie I've sat all the way through if say Pearl Harbor is pretty terrible

Best bad movie though is Troll 2

Joes Apartment

Holy Man

Pineapple Express

Troll 2 is garbage, the documentary about it is funny and kinda sad but Troll 2 isn't the cult classic that guy wishes it was. It's just awful.

Plan 9 from Outer Space might get my vote for best worst film.

Joes Apartment

Holy Man

Pineapple Express

Troll 2 is garbage, the documentary about it is funny and kinda sad but Troll 2 isn't the cult classic that guy wishes it was. It's just awful.Plan 9 from Outer Space might get my vote for best worst film.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OiD6IlBmtk

No Holds Barred starring Hulk Hogan (1989) has to be the worst movie ever. Now, for the post part, wrestlers (with the rare exception of Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson) do horrible at the Box Office. But this movie was soooo unbelivably bad, and the acting was even worse, and the way WWE (WWF, at the time) was promoting it, you'd think it won an Oscar. thoughts? :popcorn:
has to be the love guru with mike meyers. only movie in my life i turned off 8 minutes in.

Users who are viewing this thread