What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"when I think about...." (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
I'm participating remotely in a meeting with a company we may acquire.  I swear this guy is starting every other sentence with "when I think about..".  Literally.  It's getting comical.  Why do people try so hard to sound smart? Can you unpack that for me?

I'm participating remotely in a meeting with a company we may acquire.  I swear this guy is starting every other sentence with "when I think about..".  Literally.  It's getting comical.  Why do people try so hard to sound smart? Can you unpack that for me?

I'm going to have to let this marinate a bit before I give you a firm answer.

I pick up on those disfluencies in conversations too such as the “umms” and the “you knows”.    Most times I can’t even focus on what they’re saying and instead start focusing on tallying the number of times those are said. 

Why are you not trying harder?

Users who are viewing this thread