What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where are the Seahawk fans in Detroit? (1 Viewer)

zeus

Footballguy
Steve M. said on the NFL network that he has never seen a superbowl that had a fanbase so one sided to one team. All you see is black and gold. His exact words were "you would be hard pressed to find a seahawk fan here"

Can't wait until game time to see the crowd waving their towels.

I heard on talk radio this morning they're expecting the split to be 70-30 Pitt-Sea fans, maybe even 80-20. Wow.

Are there actually "Seahawks fans?"

I have very rarely met a Seahawks fan or seen any Seahawks jersey's or anything until about a week or so ago. Bandwagon madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was downtown last night and I didn't see ONE Seahawk jersey, however it seemed like I saw a Steelers jersey everytime I turned around.

I live in las vegas and you would swear you were in the middle of Pittsburgh, as many jerseys, hats, shirts, towels, etc I have seen people walking around with........I have seen a few Seahawks pieces but only the past week or so and not nearly as many.

I went downtown on Friday, and met a couple Seahawk fans. They were quite vocal about the 'hawks, and very passionate. Nice guys.

But I definately saw more black and gold that green downtown.

Could it be that Pittsburgh is what a 4-5 hr Drive to Detroit.

With it being that close. Even fans with no tickets can go to the City and party for the weekend. :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread