What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which IDP to go with? (1 Viewer)

MBH_14

Footballguy
This is the last pick i have in our 16 team IDP slow draft league. With that said, i believe the best available are Bruschi, Terrence Holt, Barrow, or Daryl Smith. Which would you go with?

Is this redraft, or keeper/dynasty? In a redraft, Barrow would be my pick. The latest news I heard was he was healthy. The MLB in that Redskins defense is a gold mine. For such a late pick, he's a potential steal of the draft.

Is this redraft, or keeper/dynasty? In a redraft, Barrow would be my pick. The latest news I heard was he was healthy. The MLB in that Redskins defense is a gold mine. For such a late pick, he's a potential steal of the draft.
*cough* warrick holdman*cough* lemar marshall

*cough* robert mccune

no guarantees that barrow gets that spot, or plays full time if he gets it. he hasnt even truly tested his knee yet.

daryl smith will put up solid number with almost zero risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't the idea behind late picks to go after sleepers with potentail upside? No, I think Barrow is still the pick here. He could land in the top ten. He would have been cut if his knee was looking shaky. The reports are that an ultrasound test found the cause of the tendonitis he had, which the MRI's had missed. He has been pronounced healthy.... I need Redman here to back me up, I don't have the links anymore....

But isn't the idea behind late picks to go after sleepers with potentail upside? No, I think Barrow is still the pick here. He could land in the top ten. He would have been cut if his knee was looking shaky. The reports are that an ultrasound test found the cause of the tendonitis he had, which the MRI's had missed. He has been pronounced healthy.... I need Redman here to back me up, I don't have the links anymore....
as a starting WLB, i think smith has plenty of upside. there's no reason for a player of his caliber to fall that far.

thanks for the replies guys, some good discussion here. I went with Smith, but agree that Barrow could be a sleeper, and thus i will certainly keep him on my radar for sure. Thanks for all of your help!

Users who are viewing this thread