What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which IDP would you go with? (1 Viewer)

MBH_14

Footballguy
Which IDP would you choose to keep out of Jay Foreman, Robert Griffith, James Darling, Charles Tillman, or EJ Henderson? Which do you think will have the best year? It can be a DL or DB, so it doesnt matter which position i go with. I am leaning towards Griffith or Foreman, but which would you choose? Thanks for any help?

Is none of the above an option? If I had to choose I would go with Tillman at least I know that he won’t be standing on the sidelines for most of the year - barring injury of course.

I'm with Donnybrook on this one. To pick the lesser of five evils, I would also go with Tillman. EJ Henderson would probably be my (distant) second pick...even though he probably won't start in '05.

Which IDP would you choose to keep out of Jay Foreman, Robert Griffith, James Darling, Charles Tillman, or EJ Henderson? Which do you think will have the best year? It can be a DL or DB, so it doesnt matter which position i go with. I am leaning towards Griffith or Foreman, but which would you choose? Thanks for any help?
Is that a typo? Because if not that eliminates the choices of Foreman, Henderson, and Darling. If it is a typo, would you be relying on this person to be a starter or a developing player?

sorry about the confusion of that statement, its not a typo, all LBs qualify as DL in yahoo fantasy football, so thats what i meant by that statement. I would likely need him to be more developmental, however, i may need to use him as the year goes on for bye weeks and injuries that may occur.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread