What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which LB to trade? (1 Viewer)

Pick the LB I should trade thanks

• Domorrio Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Landon Johnson

• neither

• both hehe

• Total voters

yortstop

Footballguy
I've been offered a deal to trade one of these guys. Both are at low points now with Landon being on the main backup and Williams being pushed by Ike at a less glorious SLB position.Seems like everytime I watch the Bengals Landon is all over the place. Cant believe he cant win a starting spot. I honestly dont believe ive ever seen Williams play so cant really say much other than what the board says about him.TIA

I've been offered a deal to trade one of these guys. Both are at low points now with Landon being on the main backup and Williams being pushed by Ike at a less glorious SLB position.

Seems like everytime I watch the Bengals Landon is all over the place. Cant believe he cant win a starting spot. I honestly dont believe ive ever seen Williams play so cant really say much other than what the board says about him.

TIA
Without knowing the scoring system or if it is a re-draft it is hard to vote. Both are starting at SLB so they both have limited value depending upon the scoring system. Tom

I've been offered a deal to trade one of these guys.  Both are at low points now with Landon being on the main backup and Williams being pushed by Ike at a less glorious SLB position.

Seems like everytime I watch the Bengals Landon is all over the place.  Cant believe he cant win a starting spot.  I honestly dont believe ive ever seen Williams play so cant really say much other than what the board says about him.

TIA
Without knowing the scoring system or if it is a re-draft it is hard to vote. Both are starting at SLB so they both have limited value depending upon the scoring system. Tom
Its a keeper league where everyone drafted after the 4th round are keepers. We start 1DL,1LB,1DB and 1Flex. Scoring is 2per solo 0 for assist, INT/Sack is 4, FF/FR is 3 and PD's are 2pts

I've been offered a deal to trade one of these guys.  Both are at low points now with Landon being on the main backup and Williams being pushed by Ike at a less glorious SLB position.

Seems like everytime I watch the Bengals Landon is all over the place.  Cant believe he cant win a starting spot.  I honestly dont believe ive ever seen Williams play so cant really say much other than what the board says about him.

TIA
Its a keeper league where everyone drafted after the 4th round are keepers. We start 1DL,1LB,1DB and 1Flex. Scoring is 2per solo 0 for assist, INT/Sack is 4, FF/FR is 3 and PD's are 2pts
Based on the keeper aspect I would go with Williams having the better future. Tom

Both are excellent linebackers, neither have any fantasy value (barring injury) for the forseeable future. If you're starting two LB max, I'd take any reasonable offer for either of them if you've got a little depth at LB. If not, hold onto them - both situations will be made very clear next offseason. I've taken a little grief for suggesting that Brooking could be elsewhere given his age/contract, and the same could be said for Simmons. Neither is likely giving up his WLB spot anytime soon, though, but there's certainly been a very good LB or two who've changed teams at that juncture of their careers.

Both are excellent linebackers, neither have any fantasy value (barring injury) for the forseeable future. If you're starting two LB max, I'd take any reasonable offer for either of them if you've got a little depth at LB. If not, hold onto them - both situations will be made very clear next offseason. I've taken a little grief for suggesting that Brooking could be elsewhere given his age/contract, and the same could be said for Simmons. Neither is likely giving up his WLB spot anytime soon, though, but there's certainly been a very good LB or two who've changed teams at that juncture of their careers.
Their my only two LB lol......most starters are not keepable and I dealt away my non keeper picks for a couple keepers and keeper picks. I'm left with drafting a couple rookies tor replace one or both. So I guess it might be better to deal them two and take a risk on a couple rookies

Both are excellent linebackers, neither have any fantasy value (barring injury) for the forseeable future.  If you're starting two LB max, I'd take any reasonable offer for either of them if you've got a little depth at LB.  If not, hold onto them - both situations will be made very clear next offseason.  I've taken a little grief for suggesting that Brooking could be elsewhere given his age/contract, and the same could be said for Simmons.  Neither is likely giving up his WLB spot anytime soon, though, but there's certainly been a very good LB or two who've changed teams at that juncture of their careers.
Their my only two LB lol......most starters are not keepable and I dealt away my non keeper picks for a couple keepers and keeper picks. I'm left with drafting a couple rookies tor replace one or both. So I guess it might be better to deal them two and take a risk on a couple rookies
Bengals | L. Johnson Injures ShoulderSat, 13 Aug 2005 15:33:50 -0700

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports Cincinnati Bengals OLB Landon Johnson (shoulder) left the field Friday, Aug. 12, holding his left shoulder. He had surgery on his right shoulder during the offseason. While he returned to the game in the second half, he also left again. He then walked into the locker room with Dr. Angelo Colosimo, the team's orthopedist. He was icing the shoulder after the game.

Tom

From Notes 8/13 (Geoff Hobson) on Bengals.com"...Bengaldom can breathe a sigh of relief. As he left the locker room Friday night, strong-side linebacker Landon Johnson said his shoulder is fine after he iced it ... "

Users who are viewing this thread