What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which QB has more FF trade value? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you trade for if you needed a starting QB?

• Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rivers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord of the Rings

Footballguy
I actually have this combo in a couple dynasty leagues, sitting as my #2 and #3 QBs. Just curious as to the perceived trade value.

Brees...

Pros: good offensive skill positions around him (McAllister, Horn) , experience, mentally tough

Cons: injury, arm strength, not playing with an edge or for "respect" anymore (he got his big payday)

Rivers...

Pros: good offensive skill positions around him (LT, Gates), solid OLine, strong arm

Cons: coach might not be in his "corner", young & inexperienced, lack of top receivers (other than Gates), pressure to prove owner right

Any predictions as to their stats next season? Where would they be ranked? Top 20? Top 15? Top 10?

What would you give up for one of these guys if you were desperate for a starting QB?

I actually have this combo in a couple dynasty leagues, sitting as my #2 and #3 QBs. Just curious as to the perceived trade value.

Brees...

Pros: good offensive skill positions around him (McAllister, Horn) , experience, mentally tough

Cons: injury, arm strength, not playing with an edge or for "respect" anymore (he got his big payday)

Rivers...

Pros: good offensive skill positions around him (LT, Gates), solid OLine, strong arm

Cons: coach might not be in his "corner", young & inexperienced, lack of top receivers (other than Gates), pressure to prove owner right

Any predictions as to their stats next season? Where would they be ranked? Top 20? Top 15? Top 10?

What would you give up for one of these guys if you were desperate for a starting QB?
IMHO way to many unanswered questions to go with Rivers, so I have to go with Brees even though I do not like the situation in New Orleans and would have been much happier from a fantasy prospective if he had gone to Miami.

I'd prefer Brees if desperate for a starter, Rivers for upside.

Probably a #2 WR or #3 RB for either, or a mid/late 1st round pick.

Users who are viewing this thread