What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

which rb (1 Viewer)

rdanm

Footballguy
which Chicago RB is the better for the rest of the season, Herbert or Foreman. or neither or both? My other RB's are Conner, Spears, and Etienne

What are you planning with regards to use? Is this an every week starting spot for you? Spot starter? Flex play? Bench depth?

I don't have any confidence that one will be used enough to be counted on unless there is an injury. So it depends what you need this player for

What are you planning with regards to use? Is this an every week starting spot for you? Spot starter? Flex play? Bench depth?

I don't have any confidence that one will be used enough to be counted on unless there is an injury. So it depends what you need this player for
mostly i need to release a RB to make a waiver claim, i do not have any faith in either as long as both are playing. i have more confidence in Spears at that point.
i need to start 2 rb's in a super flex format. we 2 flex spots and 1 super flex, i am loaded at WR

So how many RB's do you need to start? Who are you picking up by dropping one of these guys?

Spears is solely playable based on a Henry injury. We don't know yet how the Bears will utilize the two RB's when both healthy. I think keeping both Bears RB's gives you a higher floor.

Users who are viewing this thread