What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which teams would not take Bush... (1 Viewer)

jeter23

Footballguy
Which teams, if they somehow had the 1st overall pick, would pass on Reggie Bush for another player? Obviously, it would have to be a team that is already strong at RB.

San Diego?

KC?

Seattle?

Who else?

wouldn't matter. you should always draft BPA
Not always. The Chargers or Seahawks would be silly to spend as much on RB as they already do on LT or SA, and then go out and pay first overall pick money to Bush. Just like it would be silly for the Pats or Colts to take a QB #1 overall if they were picking there and he happened to be the BPA.

Washington would be much better off with Mario Williams, AJ Hawk, or Vernon Davis, Haloti Ngata, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, or even Matt Leinart. They already have Portis and Betts at RB.

Last edited by a moderator:
thinking the same thing. I'd hate to see my team pass on Bush, but the Skins have been looking for a guy like Mario Williams since Mann/Manley retired.

You know, I'd almost say San Diego would take Bush.

Then make him play WR.

If they didn't have Turner and Sprooles, Bush would be a good addition.

KC would, almost certainly. Again, not to start at RB, but in the slot, and someone has to backup LJ.

Seattle? yes.

The only team I would say would pass on Bush is San Diego.

wouldn't matter. you should always draft BPA
Not always. The Chargers or Seahawks would be silly to spend as much on RB as they already do on LT or SA, and then go out and pay first overall pick money to Bush. Just like it would be silly for the Pats or Colts to take a QB #1 overall if they were picking there and he happened to be the BPA.
You're right, Indy could trade down and get Vince Young, and actually win something.

Users who are viewing this thread