What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the Bengal fans on this board? (1 Viewer)

I know Brant is a Bengals fan. I'm fairly certain Steelers4Life is, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been a fan for a while, ask this question agin after we win the superbowl this year and watch the bandwagon grow

"All passengers aboard the Bengal bandwagon train - we have passed HOPE village and are now coming upon REALITY station. Please exit the train calmly and in an orderly fashion. Thank you for riding and we look forward to your patronage next fall."

"All passengers aboard the Bengal bandwagon train - we have passed HOPE village and are now coming upon REALITY station. Please exit the train calmly and in an orderly fashion. Thank you for riding and we look forward to your patronage next fall."
That's just not right dude.

Oh, now you show your mug. I'm not finished berating you for your untimely advice this morning. :boxing:

"All passengers aboard the Bengal bandwagon train - we have passed HOPE village and are now coming upon REALITY station.  Please exit the train calmly and in an orderly fashion.  Thank you for riding and we look forward to your patronage next fall."
Oh, now you show your mug. I'm not finished berating you for your untimely advice this morning. :boxing:
:bye:

Yep, and all it took was a cheap shot at our leaders knees. Pat yourselves on the back and go take your whipping next week.

I just love all the 'Hines crying last year' trash being talked pre-game. C.J.'s eyes looked a little wet there at the end.

Yep, and all it took was a cheap shot at our leaders knees.  Pat yourselves on the back and go take your whipping next week.
Come on now! yea that was a cheap shot. :rolleyes: Here come the excuses.
Panthers kicked your ### today. How's that feel??

Yep, and all it took was a cheap shot at our leaders knees.  Pat yourselves on the back and go take your whipping next week.
Did you read ANY of the thread?
Yeah I read the part where the Giants fan was talking smack to the Bengals fans. What part did you read?

Yep, and all it took was a cheap shot at our leaders knees. Pat yourselves on the back and go take your whipping next week.
Did you read ANY of the thread?
Yeah I read the part where the Giants fan was talking smack to the Bengals fans. What part did you read?
:wall:

Yes, here come the excuses. I'm not being sarcastic either. We lost, and the reason we lost is that Kimo took out Palmers knee. Look, you get the win for that. If you are a Steelers fan, hang your head and move on, after all, your season WASN'T ended by an injury.

Users who are viewing this thread